zerioustt
01-22-2008, 06:11 PM
def some crazy stuff....

Kerplunk105
01-22-2008, 06:13 PM
Oh, I kinda liked him.

ozthunder
01-22-2008, 06:13 PM
Yea, it's a shame. I loved his work (the few things that he did seriously), and I've heard nothing but awesome things about him playing the Joker. So this is quite a shame..

sleepersatty99
01-22-2008, 06:14 PM
well thats what happens when you take an A$$ load of pills and stuff........ its a shame he was a good actor too.

agoodall
01-22-2008, 06:15 PM
i just called my mom and sister and now they are crushed and my sister(21yo) was crying over the phone

IMO: i think he was really gay and the whole struggle between gay and straight through him over the edge into a drug filled downward spiral

hahaha.... stars + drugs= FAIL!

Jeffros Spec V
01-22-2008, 06:16 PM
I heard that he was found dead on drug related something..

I'll look for news stories...

EDIT: http://www.nypost.com/seven/01222008/news/regionalnews/heath_ledger_dead_916418.htm

ozthunder
01-22-2008, 06:17 PM
Repost! :)

ozthunder
01-22-2008, 06:18 PM
lol I hope not. You could tell some of these people are tortured..

Jeffros Spec V
01-22-2008, 06:23 PM
Repost! :)

Damn, you beat my by mere minutes :)

LOCK THIS ****ER

Snoozie
01-22-2008, 06:24 PM
"Found in Mary-Kate Olson's apartment"?? She says she didnt know he was there? Im confused. :confused:

ozthunder
01-22-2008, 06:24 PM
i'm like white on rice with the news!

sleepersatty99
01-22-2008, 06:25 PM
time to combine the 2 post!!!!!!!

gpzjack
01-22-2008, 06:27 PM
No hope with Dope. LOL

xEJ20x
01-22-2008, 06:58 PM
"Found in Mary-Kate Olson's apartment"?? She says she didnt know he was there? Im confused. :confused:

He was borrowing her drugs.

Kevin
01-22-2008, 07:21 PM
What bull****. He was the man.

I was watching 10 things I hate about you yesterday when I was flippin' through the channels. So weird.

05suby
01-22-2008, 07:22 PM
damn that sucks

assault187
01-22-2008, 07:32 PM
Stars are like lemmings these days.....

05Accent
01-22-2008, 08:28 PM
thats just sad..

Gorilla Unit 33
01-22-2008, 08:31 PM
people wonder why im totally against drugs, but death by over dosing and drug related criminal convictions never seem to faze them.

~Brian~
01-22-2008, 08:43 PM
Thats what he gets for playing a gay cowboy in Brokeback Mountain.

Scapegoat
01-22-2008, 09:50 PM
I was never a real fan of his till I saw some of the clips from the new batman...

I was really looking forward to see where this role took him in his career since it was waaaaay out of left field for him.

shame... one of the few actors I was actually looking forward to seeing in the future

~Brian~
01-22-2008, 09:52 PM
Oh well.

Lets go back to gossiping about Britney Spears and her ****ed up life now.

*edited for ignorance.

Scapegoat
01-22-2008, 09:55 PM
Well thats what he gets for playing a gay cowboy in Brokeback Mountain.

Oh well.

double posts aren't funny... and neither are you :roll:

zerioustt
01-22-2008, 09:56 PM
What bull****. He was the man.

I was watching 10 things I hate about you yesterday when I was flippin' through the channels. So weird.

mmmmmm julia stiles...i heart her.

ozthunder
01-22-2008, 09:56 PM
I was never a real fan of his till I saw some of the clips from the new batman...

I was really looking forward to see where this role took him in his career since it was waaaaay out of left field for him.

shame... one of the few actors I was actually looking forward to seeing in the future

Yea..now I have a few concerns..is there going to be too much focus on his death with the movie? Is it going to turn into some memorial for him?

And I dunno if i'll be able to remove the fact that he is dead.

lol, call me a wimp, but i'm pretty shocked.

~Brian~
01-22-2008, 09:57 PM
I thought it was funny.

Scapegoat
01-22-2008, 09:59 PM
Yea..now I have a few concerns..is there going to be too much focus on his death with the movie? Is it going to turn into some memorial for him?

And I dunno if i'll be able to remove the fact that he is dead.

lol, call me a wimp, but i'm pretty shocked.

It won't have any effect on the movie other than a "This movie dedicated to Heath" line in the credits.

Its in post production, and it will be released, on time.

I'm shocked as well, only because I wouldn't have expected him to OD on drugs on purpose...

Scapegoat
01-22-2008, 10:00 PM
I thought it was funny.

that says a lot about your sense of humor.

Gay jokes are pretty old... and so are broke back mountain jokes... and really... neither of which has anything to do with his death

Action Park
01-22-2008, 10:00 PM
There is more to this story than meets the eye. It is more likely a suicide as you'd have to be very stupid to overdose on benzodiazepines. Almost all benzo "overdoses" are combined with another drugs, being as their overdose dosage is very very high. One using benzos(xanax and valium in question here) recreationally tends to keep dosage on the lower end. There comes a point where a delirium state, like a datura trip, is induced which is very undesireable to almost anyone who experiences it. It is not euphoria inducing like an opiate, therefore continual redose potential is low. If this was accidental, this person was simply an absolute idiot who ingested a very large amount. But, if the benzos are indeed the sole cause of death, it is likey a suicide.
93 93/93

Scapegoat
01-22-2008, 10:02 PM
There is more to this story than meets the eye. It is more likely a suicide as you'd have to be very stupid to overdose on benzodiazepines. Almost all benzo "overdoses" are combined with another drugs, being as their overdose dosage is very very high. One using benzos(xanax and valium in question here) recreationally tends to keep dosage on the lower end. There comes a point where a delirium state, like a datura trip, is induced which is very undesireable to almost anyone who experiences it. It is not euphoria inducing like an opiate, therefore continual redose potential is low. If this was accidental, this person was simply an absolute idiot who ingested a very large amount. But, if the benzos are indeed the sole cause of death, it is likey a suicide.
93 93/93

I read elsewhere that it is possible he had pneumonia and that may have contributed to the death. It was also said that the pills were sleeping pills... but who knows

~Brian~
01-22-2008, 10:09 PM
that says a lot about your sense of humor.

Gay jokes are pretty old... and so are broke back mountain jokes... and really... neither of which has anything to do with his death

Since your opinion means very little to me, I'm not too worried about what you have to say.

And to be honest, I do feel bad for him. He is going to burn in hell for the ****sexual lifestyle he picked. Nobody deserves that, well except maybe for Hitler and Joseph Stalen.

Scapegoat
01-22-2008, 10:11 PM
Since your opinion means very little to me, I'm not too worried about what you have to say.

And to be honest, I do feel bad for him. He is going to burn in hell for the lifestyle he picked. Nobody deserves that, well except maybe for Hitler and Joseph Stalen.

hell for the lifestyle he picked?

ozthunder
01-22-2008, 10:16 PM
I dunno man, Hollywood these days...crazy place. It would not shock me if editing was influenced, even in a tiny tiny bit. But I can't wait to see it...

OBEEWON
01-22-2008, 10:30 PM
Somebody murdered him...its a cover up.

importpower99
01-22-2008, 11:13 PM
Did he even have any good movies?

ozthunder
01-22-2008, 11:14 PM
Ned Kelly, I thought his performance in BM was phenomenal. ****phobia aside, that performance was an awesome thing. And he'll be awesome as the Joker

IntegrasAreBest
01-22-2008, 11:28 PM

And to be honest, I do feel bad for him. He is going to burn in hell for the ****sexual lifestyle he picked. Nobody deserves that, well except maybe for Hitler and Joseph Stalen.

WTF is wrong with you? RIP, Heath. Your last performance looks great! He looks freaking crazy as the Joker!

ozthunder
01-22-2008, 11:32 PM
hell for the lifestyle he picked?

Yea wtf? He wasn't gay? Hell i'm catholic and even I won't say that, b/c it is simply not true. WTF!?

The Captain
01-22-2008, 11:48 PM
Yea wtf? He wasn't gay? Hell i'm catholic and even I won't say that, b/c it is simply not true. WTF!?

ignorance my friend, ignorance.

ozthunder
01-22-2008, 11:50 PM
???????

The Captain
01-22-2008, 11:51 PM
not u...the snowboy dude.

~Brian~
01-22-2008, 11:51 PM
I will never apologize for my opinion.

I am happy he is dead? Absolutely not. I wouldn't wish death on any person. Do I think he will go to Hell for his lifestyle choices unless he repented before he died, yes.

Scapegoat
01-22-2008, 11:53 PM
I suppose to some religious folks, anything that has to do with the gay community sends you straight to hell?

Damn... its a shame all those religious figure heads leading you and your children in prayer and whatever else that happens at church is also making little choir boys suck them off...

Not meant towards you ozthunder at all.

Scapegoat
01-22-2008, 11:53 PM
I will never apologize for my opinion.

I am happy he is dead? Absolutely not. I wouldn't wish death on any person. Do I think he will go to Hell for his lifestyle choices unless he repented before he died, yes.

what lifestyle choices? You're spouting **** off, and not saying anything...

~Brian~
01-22-2008, 11:59 PM
Then let me rephrase my statements- being ****sexual will not send you to hell. Acting on it is where the problem lies. As for those perverted priests, I do hope they burn in hell. They deserve it, the ****ing pedophiles.

ozthunder
01-23-2008, 12:01 AM
What the hell are you? Like what denomination? B/c if you're Catholic, you're speaking with such a misunderstanding of both theological tendency and downright anti-Christian ideal that i'd be very ashamed of it were it my own.

Scapegoat
01-23-2008, 12:03 AM
Then let me rephrase my statements- being ****sexual will not send you to hell. Acting on it is where the problem lies. As for those perverted priests, I do hope they burn in hell. They deserve it, the ****ing pedophiles.

where in the bible does it state sodomy is sinful? I'm not a big bible thumper, but I seem to remember that the story of sodom and gomora was more aimed towards telling a story about hospitality, not ****sexuality.

~Brian~
01-23-2008, 12:04 AM
What the hell are you? Like what denomination? B/c if you're Catholic, you're speaking with such a misunderstanding of both theological tendency and downright anti-Christian ideal that i'd be very ashamed of it were it my own.

Yes, I am Catholic. And I will say it again- I will never apologize for my opinion.

ozthunder
01-23-2008, 12:07 AM
Well, that can be taken in many lights depending on how you apply exegesis to it, scapegoat. You can "read" certain behaviors and such from the stories. But there are so many perspectives/"lights" that it is truly hard to speak with a definitive notion- however, evangelical Christians THOROUGHLY believe you can.

Scapegoat
Yes, I am Catholic. And I will say it again- I will never apologize for my opinion.

as misguided and easily convinced as the majority of devout people are, I'm not surprised :)

and I'm not applying that to any specific religion.

ozthunder
Then you are a misguided Catholic.

ozthunder
01-23-2008, 12:08 AM
You don't need to apologize, you just need to realize that according to the Church your opinion is wrong, misguided, and simply devoid of Christian ideology.

Scapegoat
01-23-2008, 12:09 AM
Well, that can be taken in many lights depending on how you apply exegesis to it, scapegoat. You can "read" certain behaviors and such from the stories. But there are so many perspectives/"lights" that it is truly hard to speak with a definitive notion- however, evangelical Christians THOROUGHLY believe you can.

define evangelical christians :)

The bible is a good book (if thats your thing), if you don't apply it to the letter. Its not a set of rules... but a set of stories for you to take a lesson of some sort from.

I can't get into religion of any kind simply because most seem to expect you to be, act, or think a certain way about a topic

ozthunder
01-23-2008, 12:10 AM
The best way to define evangelical Christians are by how they communicate to God, the literalization of scripture, and the means of commune.

Scapegoat
01-23-2008, 12:11 AM
ozthunder would be a good guy to sit down with, drink a beer, and discuss theology in an open manner.

Unfortunately I'm not sure I could offer much since I don't know much... I tried to read the bible once...

Scapegoat
01-23-2008, 12:12 AM
The best way to define evangelical Christians are by how they communicate to God, the literalization of scripture, and the means of commune.

:) I have no idea what you're saying... i refer myself as an agnostic

you say evangelical... I think of those loons on the TV healing people by pushing them over

~Brian~
01-23-2008, 12:13 AM
Well whatever. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. I am not attacking you for yours, but both of you apparently are not able to extend me the same courtesy.

ozthunder
01-23-2008, 12:13 AM
lol thanks Scapegoat.

Theology/Catholicism is a passion of mine, and I hate when people have no idea what they are talking about yet come in the name of Christ/Catholicism.

ozthunder
01-23-2008, 12:14 AM
:) I have no idea what you're saying... i refer myself as an agnostic

you say evangelical... I think of those loons on the TV healing people by pushing them over

Bingo was his name-o! Megachurches are a big thing, and the belief that one can speak directly with God at any point in time- no "negative theology" or separation between the divine and the humane. Literalism in the sense that the Bible is the definitive Word of God, whereas with other Christian sects, Christ is the Word.

ozthunder
01-23-2008, 12:15 AM
Well whatever. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. I am not attacking you for yours, but both of you apparently are not able to extend me the same courtesy.

You were downright disrespectful to the deceased and to the religion in which you root your opinion- how is that anywhere close to courteous?

Scapegoat
01-23-2008, 12:16 AM

yet you condemn Heath to hell and say "he got what he deserved"

Some wonderful catholic you are... jihad-atholic? hmmm... could be a new sect for you to start...

Thats what he gets for playing a gay cowboy in Brokeback Mountain and choking on dick in real life.

Oh well.

You have no right to courtesy :roll:

WhiteXFire
01-23-2008, 12:17 AM
As well as the fact that no one has any idea what he's talking about concerning ****sexuality considering the fact that Heath wasn't ****sexual and didn't perform ****sexual acts...

Are movies suddenly real life? ****, I better be far away from NY on May 22...

~Brian~
01-23-2008, 12:17 AM
You were downright disrespectful to the deceased and to the religion in which you root your opinion- how is that anywhere close to courteous?

You need to re-read the post on which you just quoted me.

Scapegoat
01-23-2008, 12:18 AM

first beer is on me if you're ever in the King of Prussia area.

Scapegoat
01-23-2008, 12:20 AM
As well as the fact that no one has any idea what he's talking about concerning ****sexuality considering the fact that Heath wasn't ****sexual and didn't perform ****sexual acts...

Are movies suddenly real life? ****, I better be far away from NY on May 22...

this outta tear snowboy's world apart http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22717687/

~Brian~
01-23-2008, 12:21 AM
Well I can see that I'm about to get jumped on the internet because you guys are not mature enough to respect the opinions of others when they are clearly respecting yours.

No matter how messed up my opinion may be, I am still entitled to it. You need to realize and accept this fact.

ozthunder
01-23-2008, 12:24 AM
first beer is on me if you're ever in the King of Prussia area.

This saturday i'm dropping off my sold exhaust, ironically enough lol

Snowboy- And if your opinion was delivered without the delicacy of a sledgehammer, than it would have a much better chance of being accepted. But how it was delivered was beyond comprehension, to be quite honest with you.

Scapegoat
01-23-2008, 12:25 AM
Well I can see that I'm about to get jumped on the internet because you guys are not mature enough to respect the opinions of others when they are clearly respecting yours.

No matter how messed up my opinion may be, I am still entitled to it. You need to realize and accept this fact.

I'm not denying that you are entitled to your opinion. But its my opinion that you're a moron. I'm not quite sure how you're respecting my opinion though...

further, is it your opinion he chose a ****sexual lifestyle? or... i never heard of him being, or "acting" gay...

~Brian~
01-23-2008, 12:26 AM

Snowboy- And if your opinion was delivered without the delicacy of a sledgehammer, than it would have a much better chance of being accepted. But how it was delivered was beyond comprehension, to be quite honest with you.

I do agree with you- I should have put more thought into my first post. For that I am sorry.

Scapegoat

I got time for a beer if you do :thumbup:

ozthunder
Yea, just b/c he played a ****sexual does not mean he is one.

ozthunder
01-23-2008, 12:27 AM
I got time for a beer if you do :thumbup:

I'm meeting him at the Imax at 745..be there? lol

Scapegoat
01-23-2008, 12:27 AM
Yea, just b/c he played a ****sexual does not mean he is one.

movies are real life though :bigeek:

~Brian~
01-23-2008, 12:28 AM
I'm not denying that you are entitled to your opinion. But its my opinion that you're a moron. I'm not quite sure how you're respecting my opinion though...

Must we resort to name calling?

Scapegoat
01-23-2008, 12:28 AM
I'm meeting him at the Imax at 745..be there? lol

am? I won't be awake lol

~Brian~
01-23-2008, 12:29 AM
movies are real life though :bigeek:

Oh come on- give me a little more credit than that.

Him being ****sexual did not come out until about a year after the movie's release.

Scapegoat
01-23-2008, 12:30 AM
Must we resort to name calling?

so we're suddenly trying to act mature?

Just remember, acting isn't always real life :wink:

And I'm sorry... you kinda went waaay past "name calling" when you said Heath Ledger deserves to be dead and to go to hell. I'm slowly working my way down to your level to the point where I can say you deserve to die for some odd reason... I haven't come up with anything... its not as easy for me to say someone deserves death... :screwy:

ozthunder
01-23-2008, 12:31 AM
Oh come on- give me a little more credit than that.

Him being ****sexual did not come out until about a year after the movie's release.

Proof?

ozthunder
01-23-2008, 12:32 AM
am? I won't be awake lol

lol pm dawg. This dude is going from Jersey to get it lol

WhiteXFire
01-23-2008, 12:33 AM
Proof?

Seriously, what the hell is he talking about? He was engaged and had a daughter with Michelle Williams, a costar from Brokeback Mountain...

Scapegoat
01-23-2008, 12:33 AM
lol pm dawg. This dude is going from Jersey to get it lol

aight, I may be around. Not sure what my pm plans are for saturday. I'll pm you later about it

~Brian~
01-23-2008, 12:35 AM
Well, I've about had enough of this little online battle.

Feel free to say whatever you like about me, as I will not be checking this thread anymore.

Night everybody.

Scapegoat
01-23-2008, 12:35 AM
Seriously, what the hell is he talking about?

you NEED to respect his opinion that Heath Ledger is gay, because it supports his opinion that the man deserved to die

Scapegoat
01-23-2008, 12:36 AM

Feel free to say whatever you like about me, as I will not be checking this thread anymore.

Night everybody.

nice bail out :)

And we will, thanks.

ozthunder
Seriously, what the hell is he talking about? He was engaged and had a daughter with Michelle Williams, a costar from Brokeback Mountain...

Notice how i've given up? lol

Scape- good **** man.

WhiteXFire

Night everybody.

I'm certainly not trying to attack you in any way, just trying to figure out where the hell you got the notion that he was gay?

~Brian~
01-23-2008, 12:37 AM
nice bail out :)

And we will, thanks.

Thank you! :)

Scapegoat
01-23-2008, 12:38 AM

that's not proof he wasn't gay. Lots of gay men have wives, children, etc.

Just a little devil's advocate... I never heard anything about him being gay though. Obviously **** flew around about it after the movie I'm sure. But if he was gay, and did that movie... I'd of thunk he'd come out of the closet afterwards.

Its not like being gay in hollywood destroys your career.

Scapegoat
01-23-2008, 12:40 AM
oh **** son... you know who else is gay Willem Dafoe... cause he was a gay detective in Boondock Saints...

~Brian~
01-23-2008, 12:41 AM
I'm certainly not trying to attack you in any way, just trying to figure out where the hell you got the notion that he was gay?

Oh I know. From what I can tell about you on this site, your not the type of person who would do that.

And my opinions are not based off of that movie. That would be just plain ignorant. I am referring to the reports that came out about a year or so after the movie's release that he was gay and he had confirmed it but was trying to keep it quiet.

ozthunder
01-23-2008, 12:42 AM
Proof?

WhiteXFire
01-23-2008, 12:43 AM
Well, if I have to be gay to date Heather Graham and Naomi Watts, sign me up! :lol:

Scapegoat
01-23-2008, 12:43 AM
Proof?

I'm looking... but I can't find anything

Scapegoat
01-23-2008, 12:44 AM
http://www.filly.ca/entertainment/stars/hollywood/Heath_Ledgers_Gay_Fears.asp

ozthunder
01-23-2008, 12:44 AM
lol, there's probably more proof of aliens

~Brian~
01-23-2008, 12:47 AM
Well, I'm going to bed.

Have fun bashing me guys!:)

Kevin
01-23-2008, 12:48 AM
Dear Father Dylan, stfu. :wink:

ozthunder
01-23-2008, 12:48 AM
Kevin, my balls itch, GET OFF EM.

Scapegoat
01-23-2008, 12:49 AM
Well, I'm going to bed.

Have fun bashing me guys!:)

You have fun not backing up your opinions or facts with proof.

Kevin
01-23-2008, 12:49 AM
I got AIDS, you have crabs. WTF is wrong with this sites member's?

ozthunder
01-23-2008, 12:50 AM
I don't know, but AIDS kills, son.

And Heath Ledger did NOT have AIDS.

05GT
01-23-2008, 07:46 AM
where in the bible does it state sodomy is sinful? I'm not a big bible thumper, but I seem to remember that the story of sodom and gomora was more aimed towards telling a story about hospitality, not ****sexuality.

Actually if you read the whole account, it was clearly stated Sodom and Gomorrah were being destroyed for their gross sexual behavior. But that's not really the point of this thread.

Snowboy, you are an idiot through and through. Everyone keeps asking you for proof, so where is the proof? You know, it's also in the Bible that there is no hell, no eternal place of torment. Didn't you say about 3-4 times that you were done with this thread and going to bed yet you keep on posting. Show proof, or man up and get the hell outta the thread like you said 4 times.

zerioustt
01-23-2008, 07:50 AM
Best part is no one bashed him...in turn he was the one bashing a deceased individual. Sorry I missed the ownage, great job oz and scape for owning him in a non confrontational matter.

leg
01-23-2008, 09:37 AM
wow all i got out of this thread, was that snowman wont apologize for his opinion, and ****sexual gets censored.
rip heath.

importpower99
01-23-2008, 09:52 AM
So he didn't have any good movies...who cares theirs more actors.

Njsurfrgurl
01-23-2008, 09:52 AM
He was a cool cat...I met him a few time at some ghey ass MTV events I did. Def a pleasure to talk to and very knowledgeable about history. He will be missed.

Scapegoat
01-23-2008, 09:54 AM
So he didn't have any good movies...who cares theirs more actors.

I'm glad someones life is important based on their ability to entertain you...

He had a few good movies in the making and Batman about to be released

importpower99
01-23-2008, 09:59 AM
I'm glad someones life is important based on their ability to entertain you...

He had a few good movies in the making and Batman about to be released

Ohhhhhh, I don't like the new batmans.
A thousands of people die everyday, yet we don't make threads about them, so if we do it, it should be about someone important. Although everyone will have different opinions on who's important.

Scapegoat
01-23-2008, 10:08 AM
Ohhhhhh, I don't like the new batmans.
A thousands of people die everyday, yet we don't make threads about them, so if we do it, it should be about someone important. Although everyone will have different opinions on who's important.

You fail to see the point...

you said, "So he didn't have any good movies...who cares theirs more actors."

So you obviously don't care about the unknown thousands dying anyway, cause there are thousands more out there, so why do them injustice and use them to try to prove a point?

importpower99
01-23-2008, 10:13 AM
My point is, I could careless about him, which is stupid on my part for posting in a thread that is dedicated to him and his life.
So, I'm sorry!

Kevin
01-23-2008, 10:40 AM
hahaha constant ownage.

Scapegoat
01-23-2008, 10:40 AM
My point is, I could careless about him

right, because there are other actors out there :screwy:

importpower99
01-23-2008, 10:42 AM
right, because there are other actors out there :screwy:
I said I do not care about him and I apologize for posting what more do you want?

ludedude1993
01-23-2008, 10:46 AM
That sucks...but i wont feel too bad if it does turn out to be OD related...he made that decision...

Scapegoat
01-23-2008, 11:15 AM
That sucks...but i wont feel too bad if it does turn out to be OD related...he made that decision...

current reports are saying this wasn't a suicide. Apparently he had pneumonia, had trouble sleeping during the filming of batman (playing the joker got to him), the prescription pills were not "strewn around his apartment" as originally said.

At this point, they're thinking accidental OD due to the pneumonia.

We'll see what happens after the coroners report though

ozthunder
01-23-2008, 11:22 AM
CNN.com just said the autopsy was inconclusive and they are going to have another go at it.

Action Park
01-23-2008, 07:14 PM
current reports are saying this wasn't a suicide. Apparently he had pneumonia, had trouble sleeping during the filming of batman (playing the joker got to him), the prescription pills were not "strewn around his apartment" as originally said.

At this point, they're thinking accidental OD due to the pneumonia.

We'll see what happens after the coroners report though
In connection with my original post, I still feel that this is a suicide IF the cause of death was benzo overdose. Keep in mind that the media always contorts the information in regards to things of this nature. Benzodiazepines are usually NOT prescribed as sleeping medication, but rather as anti-anxiety meds. While they can be used to confront insomnia, most doctors will prescribe something like remeron before going to a benzo due to their high addiction potential and dangerous withdrawl(can be deadly). Also, as I stated before, the fatal overdose dosage of valium and xanax is very high. The only situation I can see as being accidental is if he somehow got to the delirium state and kept on taking pills thinking they're raisins or something. But in this state one does'nt even know they're on something so any redosing is purely unintentional.
I've heard that he was taking ambien as the sleeping med, of which I know nothing about and cannot comment further. Also, we're now hearing(funny how these things come up so late when in actuality they are discovered right away) that a rolled up bill was found around him. Says little in itself, but if the toxicity test shows(or showed- inconclusive? sure)cocaine or what have you, then the accidental overdose hypothesis gains credibility. It is also possible to die from pnemonia, albeit that happens far more often with seniors. Keep in mind that if that is the case, the police and media will do everything within their ability(i.e. lying) to still blame the death on drugs.
93 93/93

ozthunder
01-23-2008, 07:18 PM
(regarding pneumonia) And people with AIDS, mind you. PCP was the reason AIDS came to the forefront of the medical world in the West.

Kevin
01-23-2008, 08:09 PM
You bring a good argument. But I think you should be banned for the use of 93's.

05GT
01-23-2008, 10:42 PM
You bring a good argument. But I think you should be banned for the use of 93's.

Oh geez, please don't get him started on that again lol. :screwy:

DC Hunny5
01-23-2008, 11:06 PM
rip heath ledger.

it's amazing how much he put into the role of the joker. There is stories about him putting himself into confinement for a month to get into the role. He kept a journal of things the joker might of found funny, such as aids, dead babies. just sick things.
There was an interview with him about 2 weeks ago where he said himself that he was getting about 2 hours of sleep a night. And it turns out that the sleeping medication he was taking, wasn't helping. So, that might be why he took so much. I've never once heard anything about him being gay, and in fact he was dating an Australian model when he passed.

The Olsens were brought into this because heath's housekeeper found Heath unconscious, tried waking him, was unsuccessful & called the Mary Kate Olsen, knowing she was a friend of Heath's. Mary Kate called a security company she knew within NY . The bodyguard was down a few blocks & came to help but got their as the police arrived. Evidentally, the bodyguard is a certified EMT.

Either way, there will be so much speculation around his death and it's quite sad. BTW, Snowboy, if you really have a problem with a role that he played in a movie, maybe you could join the other numerous assholes that are planning on picketing his funeral, because of just a role. Think of how devastating that will be for his family, friends and his 2 year old daughter. Think about how much his loved ones are effected because of narrow minded people such as you.

ozthunder
01-23-2008, 11:09 PM
Great post DCHunny..

SleeperGoat
01-24-2008, 04:01 AM
Yeah it really sucks he passed, i like alot of his role. Never saw the cowboy movie my girlfriend tried to get me to watch it but haha sorry, anyway I cant wait to see him as the joker it just sucks he wont be around for its release so he can see how it does.