PDA

View Full Version : update - 12/21/07

Excel_Collision
12-21-2007, 11:42 AM
hey guys, i just want to give a small update as to what's going on here and let everyone know where we stand as far as jobs coming in and out.

first, i'd like to apologize to everyone who has PM'ed with questions regarding estimates, etc. recently. those PM's went unanswered and they shouldn't have.

Our main direct repair program has absolutely swamped us with jobs for the last two months. We were on the program last winter so we expected a lot heavier traffic during the fall/winter this year, but we were caught completely of guard by the flood of business. honestly we're at about 150% right now. we're piling too many cars in the shop at once and working too many hours of overtime to try and keep up. because of this, Paul (owner) and I have been out in the shop working all day every day.

I've posted quite often, asking for work, trying to let everyone know that we're here for whatever paint work you might need done, but unfortunately we haven't been able to accept any other work besides our DRP jobs and again, for that I apologize.

thanks in advance for understanding. i'm going to do my best to get you guys the info you need as quick as i can so that you'll know exactly when we can get you scheduled in.

After the holiday I'll have a better idea of what our situation is. here's what it will most likely look like...

Jobs we'll be able to take:
-small repairs.. dings, dents, 1 or 2 panels painted.
-fenders, bumpers, etc.
-painting lips.. front, rear and/or sideskirts

Jobs we'll have to schedule in for later in the year (sometime in the spring):
-large out-of-pocket repairs (not insurance related)
-multi panel repairs
-rust
-overall paint jobs
-'restorations'
-custom work (including any molding/modification of body parts, and custom multi stage paint)

scutzi128
12-21-2007, 12:24 PM
thanks for the update

scutzi128
02-01-2008, 01:42 PM
Any updates guys?