PDA

View Full Version : Stuff you have seen on other vb sites that you would like to see here.

S4toSTI
08-16-2005, 04:12 PM
This thread is dedicated to cool and helpful stuff other vbulletin sites have that you would like to see here. Try to post links to the site and an example of what you are talking about. If you are unable to link try to take a screenshot. Thanks.

S4toSTI
08-16-2005, 04:14 PM
I was wondering if we could have "the people who have visited today" section it shows all the names of the memebers that have veiwed that day. This is kind of cool if you are looking for a certain person to see something u posted or something like that (or just general obsession with another memeber).

http://www.tripleplate.com/vbulletin/index.php?
(at the very bottom of the page.)

FeeJ
08-16-2005, 08:51 PM
To go under your user name with join date and all that lovely info, create a spot for your car info: make model year

BlackBulletTSi
08-19-2005, 02:05 AM
To go under your user name with join date and all that lovely info, create a spot for your car info: make model year

I'm currently looking into doing this just a lot of stuff me and troll are working on!

markley02
08-25-2005, 11:26 PM
It is just an idea. In some forums your post count doesn't go up when you post in some threads. You could make it so posts in the Troll Cage and/or off topic sections dont contribute to your post count.

yugotdonkey
08-26-2005, 01:43 AM
Has anyone considered doing a member's ride of the month or something similar to post on the homepage?

BlackBulletTSi
08-26-2005, 01:50 AM
actually yes this is something we are looking into :)