PDA

View Full Version : Three (3) Free --- eCtune --- Dyno Tunes Available...look inside to see how!

xenocron
12-11-2007, 05:58 AM
Here is how it works:

This offer is for completely STOCK Motor Swaps. I am giving away one FREE tune for each of the following motors:

- Stock B16 (Gen 2 or above)
- Stock GSR
- Stock H22.

I don't care who you purchase the swap from (I recommend H Motors Online), but it needs to be in good shape, low miles (proven) and legit. Intake and exhaust are the only mods you can have. The stock header that comes with the swap will need to remain. Oily, half blown swaps that you got from your friend will not be part of this deal...you must purchase this from a legit operation and have accompanying paperwork.

You must let us do the swap work here at my shop at our normal price ($1000). You can supply all of the parts and any extras (mount kits, timing belt, water pump...etc). You provide a P28 ECU with the swap or we can as well for slightly extra. We will do the chipping for free as part of this deal as well.

You need to be able to leave the car at our shop for at least 1 week (possibly longer).

If the car comes in the door in running form, you will get both PRE and POST Tune dyno sheets to actually see how much horsepower you will be gaining.

The car will be completely tuned using eCtune (www.ectune.com). The extra features available through eCtune such as two step, shift light...etc, will be available at no extra charge if you want these when the car is tuned.

http://www.ectune.com/Portals/0/ectune-seagreen.jpg (http://www.ectune.com)

If you are able to take advantage of this offer, there will be a $250 deposit (non refundable, non transferable) if you want me to hold the spot while you acquire the motor and parts. If I am to acquire the motor and parts, the deposit will be adjusted accordingly.

Please post here, PM me or email me if you have any questions!

I may open this up to one more swap, if you are interested in doing a completely stock TYPE R swap, I may want to do this as well. Please contact me...

HatchSurfer3
03-18-2008, 02:59 PM
did anyone ever take advantage of this?

ghettoturbo
04-01-2008, 01:13 PM
not yet...

brucehunglo
07-19-2008, 02:06 PM
u bastards should tho chris is a standup tuner and person!

btw its cliff, chris buddy one of these days u need to come to some events again i havent seen ya at anything this year.