PDA

View Full Version : Bugs and Glitches Thread

S4toSTI
08-14-2005, 11:40 AM
Hey everyone with the new format there is bound to be problems and little things you notice so this will be the place to post them. Please list your problems and try to give a good ammount of info about them.

Bad Example:
"this blows nothing works"

Good Example:
"my avatar is not showing up and i am not able to add a new one i tried it form another computer and it still doesn't work."

Well enjoy vbulliten everyone and i hope there aren't alot of posts in this thread lol.

criz
08-14-2005, 12:11 PM
weird how the names imported over by impoted_[SN]

...this vBulletin has way more potential than the old system... congrats Troll

TROLL
08-14-2005, 12:13 PM
yeah everyone please post any bugs you find. we had to transfer everything over using the live site because of problems we are having so that means there are still plenty of things to work out with vb... be patient, but definitely post up the bugs you find so we know to address them.
thanks
bryan

S4toSTI
08-14-2005, 12:22 PM
No avatars can't add them i wonder if someone whose avatar is showing up can change theirs. Someone try that.

No smileys :-( i don't know if that is somehting to come later but i thought i would point out the obvious.

BlackBulletTSi
08-14-2005, 12:47 PM
Yes please as much info as possible it'll help me out alot. I'm currently workin on fixin some things right now. As always with importing stuff it doesn't get 100%. So there are things to manually add.

GeforceXtreme
08-14-2005, 03:03 PM
This really isn't a "problem" but I liked on the other fourm that you could just use the "quick" buttons to add html commands for like pictures, links, etc. This one you have to type it in yourself. It really isn't a problem, but was nice just clicking that button to do the work for you heh.

99SL2_Modder
08-14-2005, 03:29 PM
Bug/Glitch:

Under the "Edit Avatar" in User CP, it doesn't allow you to specify an avatar. It only has 1 checkbox that says "Do Not Display Avatar." You can't upload one or pick from set ones.

TROLL
08-14-2005, 04:15 PM
i'm looking into the avatar thing next, and also i need to reload all of the smilies and activate them.
i noticed that the time is wrong for me, but i cant change it for all current members it doesnt look like. each member will have to go into their user cp and under 'options' change their time to -5:00 for EST so all of the times will be correct (including the calendar events).
bryan

BlackBulletTSi
08-14-2005, 08:29 PM
Ok everyone I got the smilies working cause i'm just that good haha but anyway to change the posting you have to go to UserCP click edit options and scroll all the way to the bottom, there are 3 dif editors the bottom one is the one most people are probably looking for. Well anyway more stuff to be fixed as I go but I'm off right now

WhiteXFire
08-14-2005, 08:32 PM
Not exactly a bug, but just a heads-up for everyone: If you have a link in your signature to a specific thread/post, it will not work as it references the link from the old board. This would also apply to links posted in threads to other threads.

S4toSTI
08-14-2005, 10:07 PM
bryan has told me this should get fixed soon

S4toSTI
08-14-2005, 10:46 PM
criz troll and pete all have double their orignial posts..... no fair lol

FeeJ
08-15-2005, 12:04 AM
my sig displays
" 'I <3 unique cars that burn oil' "

instead of "I <3..." I'll see if editing it will fix it up though

Edit/follow-up:
Yeah simply editing my signature fixed it, but some other unique carachters throughout the forum may have had the same problem in the transfer

TROLL
08-15-2005, 12:09 AM
another glitch i found is that although the limit is at 100 Private Messages... but i had 241 Unread messages... every single message that i have sent since the forum started. you might also need to clean out your PM box...
bryan

TehWagon
08-15-2005, 08:31 AM
ok this thread says the smileys are working but i don't have them. does that have to do with the editor thing that bluebullet was talking about or is that a separate issue?

*EDIT* shoulda tried that first. it was the editor, and i in fact am an idiot. :help: yayyy smileys!!!
now for the avatars... how come CRIZ has one?!?!

S4toSTI
08-15-2005, 10:28 AM
his was imported from the old site. But look bryan doesn't even have one, No lan evo butt kicking for u troll.

TehWagon
08-15-2005, 11:16 AM
not really a bug or glitch, but i thought it might get seen here sooner than in the suggestion forum...
how about unstickying things that have already happened in the upcoming events thread? i.e.; tyler meet/food list/ aug 11 cruise to beach, etc... so we don't have to wade thru that to get to the most recent post? not a huge deal, but just kinda one of those nuisances...
*edit* found an actual glitch that i don't think has been mentioned yet-
the partyman (two smileys drinkin) doesn't come out like that- it comes out like this.
:partyman:

S4toSTI
08-15-2005, 11:37 AM
not really a bug or glitch, but i thought it might get seen here sooner than in the suggestion forum...
how about unstickying things that have already happened in the upcoming events thread? i.e.; tyler meet/food list/ aug 11 cruise to beach, etc... so we don't have to wade thru that to get to the most recent post? not a huge deal, but just kinda one of those nuisances...
*edit* found an actual glitch that i don't think has been mentioned yet-
the partyman (two smileys drinkin) doesn't come out like that- it comes out like this.
lol now thats a funny glitch

S4toSTI
08-15-2005, 11:53 AM
Everyone has got to remember to put spaces after smilies cause watch
:thumbup:( all that is ia a thumbs up guy with a ( next to him with a space it doens't make it a unhappy at the end.

:thumbup: (

its because of this : ( thats why

TehWagon
08-15-2005, 11:57 AM
i have no idea what you are saying (as usual) :finga: but i tried putting spaces in and it still doesn't work :partyman :

S4toSTI
08-15-2005, 12:00 PM
i have no idea what you are saying (as usual) :finga: but i tried putting spaces in and it still doesn't work :partyman :
oh poop your right
i was saying if you put a smily in front of a ( it will make a unhappy face try it why don't u... meany

WhiteXFire
08-15-2005, 12:01 PM
The : p is getting parsed as :p so it comes out as :partyman:

They need to change :p to either :-p or :P

S4toSTI
08-15-2005, 12:31 PM
Another glitch when u press quote on a post that has already been quoted it won't post both i am going to post to make an example of this if i am not making sense.

S4toSTI
08-15-2005, 12:32 PM
Another glitch when u press quote on a post that has already been quoted it won't post both i am going to post to make an example of this if i am not making sense.
test

S4toSTI
08-15-2005, 12:33 PM
test
yeah see it didn't quote my other post it only quoted the test

TehWagon
08-15-2005, 12:33 PM
yea, i noticed that too... can't remember where though. to me, that's kind of a neat feature, so you don't end up with the whole 'quote within a quote within a quote' thing...

S4toSTI
08-15-2005, 12:34 PM
yea, i noticed that too... can't remember where though. to me, that's kind of a neat feature, so you don't end up with the whole 'quote within a quote within a quote' thing...
but sometimes i feel as tho in a long thread it can help keep track of the flo if you will.

xEJ20x
08-15-2005, 12:35 PM
The : p is getting parsed as :p so it comes out as :partyman:

They need to change :p to either :-p or :P

I need to remember all the smilies.

TehWagon
08-15-2005, 12:37 PM
but sometimes i feel as tho in a long thread it can help keep track of the flo if you will.

yea, i guess so, sometimes. but i think sometimes people are just too lazy to delete prior quotes and it makes a page really long... sometimes its neccessary, sometimes it's not... i was just wondering if it was an 'option' on vbulletin that you could enable that, or if that's just the way it is... i'm wondering on clubwrx if i've seen examples of that in action... :confused:

*EDIT* another glitch maybe... if u click on the rolleyes smiley- it doesn't result in the same smiley as it used to- :rolleyes: with the eyeballs going around in circles... i liked that one... :frown:

S4toSTI
08-15-2005, 12:46 PM
:roll:

TehWagon
08-15-2005, 12:50 PM
no, not that one, the one that says "rolleyes" that one's just 'roll'
i found the problem- there are two with rolleyes, the new one, and the old one. it must just be defaulting to the newer one first, even if you click on the older looking one. (you can see them both if you click 'more' on the smileys).

S4toSTI
08-15-2005, 12:56 PM
no, not that one, the one that says "rolleyes" that one's just 'roll'
i found the problem- there are two with rolleyes, the new one, and the old one. it must just be defaulting to the newer one first, even if you click on the older looking one. (you can see them both if you click 'more' on the smileys).
OK someone better fix this quick cause ^someone^ is getting alittle amped up about it.:rolleyes:

TehWagon
08-15-2005, 01:28 PM
OK someone better fix this quick cause ^someone^ is getting alittle amped up about it.:rolleyes:
^someone^ better STFU already. i like my rolley eyed crazy smiley. it's VERY HIGH on my priority list in life. hee :cyberguy:

S4toSTI
08-15-2005, 01:43 PM
and someone is always on the forum but i have never seen their screen name online on aim.

TehWagon
08-15-2005, 01:53 PM
that's b/c i hide... :finga: muahahahaha...
i'll add u to my buddy list...

S4toSTI
08-15-2005, 01:55 PM
that's b/c i hide... :finga: muahahahaha...
i'll add u to my buddy list...
sounds good.. now back on topic what else is messed up!

ixlr811s
08-15-2005, 02:13 PM
sounds good.. now back on topic what else is messed up!

You need to re-do your links in your signature... they revert back to the old forum, which isn't there anymore.

S4toSTI
08-15-2005, 02:19 PM
You need to re-do your links in your signature... they revert back to the old forum, which isn't there anymore.
thanks i am aware of this but this will be changing soon and if i change them when the problem is fixed they won't work again.

S4toSTI
08-15-2005, 03:14 PM
When you edit a post and change the subject this is in the first post of the thread the title doesn't change its weird you have to try it to see what i am saying it changes the sub title but not the one that goes in the room.

Aaron
08-15-2005, 04:03 PM
Are ****, ****, ****, *****, and asshole still blocked?

TehWagon
08-15-2005, 04:05 PM
hahahahahaha -there's your answer!
at least it doesn't say 'no cursing!' still. :lol:

LadyTSi
08-15-2005, 06:26 PM
ok GLITCH!! i am logged in and Jerry can't log in and i can't log out! i mean i liek this forum but come on! let me LOG OUT!!! lol

MuddyREX
08-15-2005, 06:52 PM
Are ****, ****, ****, *****, and asshole still blocked?

That's funny right there.

OutOfStock
08-15-2005, 07:06 PM
I think the email notification thing might be screwed up....It could be me, but I only get some emails from replied on threads.

LadyTSi
08-15-2005, 09:16 PM
ok why can i NOT get an avatar!! i have nothing there when i click EDIT AVATAR !!! ok steady as she goes (deep breath) :help: :help:

LadyTSi
08-15-2005, 09:19 PM
ok GLITCH!! i am logged in and Jerry can't log in and i can't log out! i mean i liek this forum but come on! let me LOG OUT!!! lol

ok this bug is all fixed!! thank goodness ( no more jerry posting under my name (even though he could make me look like i know more than i do ))

Shades of Gray
08-15-2005, 11:38 PM
where did all of the car pretty vendor section threads go...theres only 2 left?

Aaron
08-15-2005, 11:49 PM
This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds before submitting another search. You have 5 seconds to wait before another search will be allowed.

:roll:

TROLL
08-15-2005, 11:56 PM
i've gotten stuck logged in a few times... it must have to do with the cookies, i dont get it but its pretty frustrating.

as for the email notifications, i'm really not sure. but i'll try to look into it.

as for older threads not being displayed, thats just a user preference on VB. look at the bottom of the forum page and select 'view threads from the past ______' and click 'beginning' or 'month' or something longer than the default 2 days or whatever. check your user CP to see if you can set a default for all forums...

and the searching thing is to protect the forum from being attacked and crashing as a result. searching is a pretty intensive exercise and without a time limit in place is one of the vulerable points of the forum. i lessened the default time to 15 seconds... its really not very long you can handle it i'm sure.

bryan

Aaron
08-16-2005, 12:00 AM
I know, it just stinks when you're looking to bump an old thread and can't find the right keywords.

BlackBulletTSi
08-16-2005, 01:58 AM
workin on it guys sorry for the delay! Thanks for reporting them all also for email notification on a thread make sure you have it set to. Its below in the additional options under the reply box. Well back to more fixing WEEEEE

WhiteXFire
08-16-2005, 05:18 AM
The option to upload custom avatars has been fixed. Unfortunately, it seems like you're just gonna have to upload it again.

BlackBulletTSi
08-16-2005, 05:38 AM
ok guys all the post should show up now instead of just the recent ones. More fixes to come :)

LadyTSi
08-16-2005, 11:00 AM
whoo hoo!! smilies are working :-p avatars are working! liking it very much! :wiggle:

S4toSTI
08-16-2005, 01:06 PM
Sort by join date is back up thanks BlueBulletRL and Troll

TehWagon
08-16-2005, 01:08 PM
i think someone else mentioned this, but i tried to change the title of a thread and it worked for the first post but not for the main title- is there something that can be done about this or is that just a necc evil of vbulletin?

S4toSTI
08-16-2005, 01:13 PM
i think someone else mentioned this, but i tried to change the title of a thread and it worked for the first post but not for the main title- is there something that can be done about this or is that just a necc evil of vbulletin?
Yeah i said that before you can see the change but ti is not carried over to the main page.

TehWagon
08-16-2005, 01:15 PM
meaning it's unchangeable or are you just pointing out that your the one that brought it up ...?

S4toSTI
08-16-2005, 01:17 PM
meaning it's unchangeable or are you just pointing out that your the one that brought it up ...?
well they said all the ones that were mentioned in here were fixed and i don't believ this one was, so i am pretty much assuming nothing can be done about it for the time being.

04 Turbo Spec
08-16-2005, 01:31 PM
still no smilies

S4toSTI
08-16-2005, 01:43 PM
still no smilies
read back in the thread there was a solution made for this. :wink: :) :lol: :mrgreen: :cool: :rolleyes: :wiggle: :cyberguy:

TehWagon
08-16-2005, 01:45 PM
if u still don't have smileys u need to go to control panel and change your editor to 'standard with something something' the second option down.

S4toSTI
08-16-2005, 05:28 PM
At the bottom of the page criz always has alittle + next to his name just thought it was funny and it seems to be only him.

BlackBulletTSi
08-16-2005, 07:56 PM
Hey everyone no problem on fixing everything :) Also sorry I guess I missed the one about updating thread titles I'll look into it I think its an option which I think maybe turned off just gotta find it. There is ALOT of options that we are still sorting through. Also I gotta run some more updates tonight so the boards gonna be down again tonight but when most of you kiddies are sleepin. Most likely between 2-4. Anyway back to workin on stuff!

S4toSTI
08-16-2005, 07:58 PM
Dude i am sure u hear this form bryan alot but i wnated to thank you myself for all the time your putting into this your really doing a great job you and troll both.
Ps i will be up at 2-4 thank you very much.

BlackBulletTSi
08-16-2005, 08:21 PM
Dude i am sure u hear this form bryan alot but i wnated to thank you myself for all the time your putting into this your really doing a great job you and troll both.
Ps i will be up at 2-4 thank you very much.

No problem man. I love TST you guys are like a big family I was glad to take on the job of creating the website and devoting my time to it. Thanks for the compliments to there always appreciated. Also thank you to anyone else thats given me compliments. You can send any compliments via PM or reach me on AIM at D3XXFR.

P.S. - I'll be up to :) sorry to break your fun on bringin the forum down it may take shorter but I'm just givin myself a window just in case.

teh DIRT
08-16-2005, 08:37 PM
http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4625

thread dedicated to fixing all the bugs.

DoubleOughtCel
08-16-2005, 11:29 PM
Whenever I reply to a thread, the front page is updated saying that the last post was made by me. But the actualy thread takes upwards of 15 minutes to post my latest entry. Also, it subscribes me to every thread I post in. Any ideas how to stop this from happening and why my updates take so long?

WhiteXFire
08-17-2005, 12:44 AM
Whenever I reply to a thread, the front page is updated saying that the last post was made by me. But the actualy thread takes upwards of 15 minutes to post my latest entry. Also, it subscribes me to every thread I post in. Any ideas how to stop this from happening and why my updates take so long?

The subscription thing is a setting under UserCP/Edit Options. Go down to Messaging & Notifications and change the setting under Default Thread Subscription Mode to Do Not Subscribe.

As for the posting, I have no clue...

TROLL
08-17-2005, 02:00 AM
your computer may be set up to reload the old page instead of loading the new version of it (with your new reply added). if thats the case i'm sure you can change it in your user settings. you can test this theory by holding down the 'ctrl' key while hitting refresh which will reload the page from scratch instead of using older stored info which is possibly not up to date.
bryan

TehWagon
08-17-2005, 08:36 AM
At the bottom of the page criz always has alittle + next to his name just thought it was funny and it seems to be only him.
yea allie said she saw this next to my name yesterday too but i didn't see what she was talking about?? :confused:
blue bullet thank you also from me too- great job! :thumbup:

MuddyREX
08-17-2005, 09:33 AM
BlueBullet, you are the man for taking the time to do all of this. Mad props to you for working to keep TST running smoothly.

LadyTSi
08-17-2005, 11:57 AM

still happening!!! :wink:

smoger
08-17-2005, 01:33 PM
I just got my first PM under the new system, and all my old PM's became "unread"

TehWagon
08-17-2005, 05:44 PM
fwiw, regarding the afore-mentioned 'quote within a quote' issue... i was just on nasioc and quoted a persons post that also contained a quote, but only the person's response came through. meaning, this is further evidence this just may be a common thing w/vbulletin, as opposed to a 'bug or glitch'.

BlackBulletTSi
08-17-2005, 06:28 PM
Yea I believe you are right I can not find anything regarding the quote trails as I like to call it. Also MuddyREX thanks man :thumbup:

S4toSTI
08-17-2005, 06:39 PM
real quick still with the title changing i kinda bugging me for the scavenger hunt thread... :cry:

BlackBulletTSi
08-17-2005, 08:19 PM
its still not letting you change it? Hmmm I'll look into it more thought I fixed it though

WhiteXFire
08-17-2005, 11:51 PM
I'm pretty sure the little '+' next to a username means that user is on your buddy list on the forum.

BlackBulletTSi
08-18-2005, 03:26 AM
YES Marc you are correct that is what it means! I just looked it up.....

TehWagon
08-18-2005, 08:41 AM
we have buddy lists on the forum? i'll have to see what that's all aboot!

*Edit* unless it's a preference i'm unaware of, when i get a reply notification, it doesn't take me to the latest post, rather, quite a few before that. i know on the old forum, the first most recent post that u hadn't read would be at the top when you clicked on the link in the notification. am i missing something?

BlackBulletTSi
08-19-2005, 07:42 AM
Hey Guys, its your favorite webguy Dexter here just to let you know you guys can now all edit thread titles. Found the setting that was telling you guys you couldn't do it. Silly vbulletin well I gotta sleep so I can work tomorrow, on the site that is :thumbup: haha time for this :sleep:

TehWagon
08-19-2005, 08:40 AM
GREAT JOB!! :thumbup:

WRX27
08-19-2005, 11:21 AM
Site was running SOOOOOOOOOOOOO slow yesterday but it seems to have picked back up. Maybe it was just my crap computers though.

TehWagon
08-19-2005, 11:27 AM
naw, same here. very VERY slow and sometimes my posts wouldn't go thru. thought dexter was just workin on stuff so i didn't really think anything of it.

MuddyREX
08-19-2005, 11:37 AM
I noiced it too, horribly slow.

SilverTurboRidin
08-19-2005, 11:42 AM
i 4th that...i couldnt even view posts and it took me like 5 minutes to get to the main forum page....even than i had to reload it a few times

BlackBulletTSi
08-19-2005, 02:42 PM
Hey everyone, yea it was crazy slow yesterday but was nothing I was doin. There was some server maintence goin on I think that caused it to be insanely slow. However all that is done now and the site is running the way it should.

Thanks Ash!!

S4toSTI
08-25-2005, 12:11 PM
i am stupid never mind

TehWagon
08-25-2005, 12:15 PM
YEA BAR -i saw what u wrote before you edited it- that happened to me too- not a glitch or bothersome i guess- more so just interesting. i did that for a couple of words and it changes it to only capitalize the first letter, for example (i will type this in all caps)

TRISTATE TUNERS IS AWESOME. THAT IS ALL.

TehWagon
08-25-2005, 12:15 PM
OOPS i guess someone fixed it :eek:

S4toSTI
08-25-2005, 12:17 PM
OOPS i guess someone fixed it :eek:
yeah liek when i was typing my thing it worked but 2 minutes ago in \the scavenger hunt thread it didn't....
ps you should do that with us

TehWagon
08-25-2005, 12:30 PM
we'll see... i've never been much into scav. hunts- unless it's like the divinci code kind...

also how come sometimes the site is down through the day lately? is this just normal kinks being worked out still?

S4toSTI
08-25-2005, 12:52 PM
we'll see... i've never been much into scav. hunts- unless it's like the divinci code kind...

also how come sometimes the site is down through the day lately? is this just normal kinks being worked out still?
actually too many people on the site or soethign like that

WrxJC
08-28-2005, 05:12 PM
I can't upload pics into my garage. neither can matt. it says its uploaded but nothing shows up.

WhiteXFire
08-28-2005, 05:30 PM
There's a max filesize of around 200KB, and a limit of 5 pics.

WRX27
08-28-2005, 06:15 PM
I couldnt get on @ all most of friday during the day but it's been fine since.

TehWagon
09-01-2005, 03:53 PM
something i noticed with email notifications... there will have been two new posts since i last posted/looked at a thread, but when i click on the link in the email, it goes to the second one, and i miss the first one many times. any idea as to why this is?

BlackBulletTSi
09-04-2005, 05:46 PM
Well guys I'm back from Vegas miss me? LoL anyway back to more and more stuff to do with the site. My guess on the reason for the down time on friday was due to all the traffic. We got a hold of the server owner and had him fix something for us and that is why the site is staying up :). So theres a plus. As for the email notiication if you look it is the same link and the link is set to jump to the last post of the thread. I can not find a spot to change this setting anywhere. I'll keep looking but it looks like it might not be able to be changed. However when you get that email notification it does tell you in the message what was actually said so therefore you don't miss anything or atleast you shouldn't. Well I'm just doin some relaxin right now enjoyin a barbeque with some family then goin out tonight with my friends I believe. Anyway I'm back and I'm not goin anywhere for a while so feel free to bother me :) click the AIM button on the left.

Gohan
09-05-2005, 12:19 AM
one thing I noticed is that the tristatetuners logo in the top left doesn't appear on my web browser whenever I visit the site? my friends all use the same web browser that I do (Internet Explorer 6.0.02600) and it appears on theirs....any idea why?

Little G
09-10-2005, 04:44 PM
Does anyone have the wrong time when they post up???

WhiteXFire
09-10-2005, 04:59 PM
Does anyone have the wrong time when they post up???

User CP/Edit Options, change your Time Zone settings to -5:00, EST and automatically detect DST settings.

BlackBulletTSi
09-11-2005, 12:27 AM
before anyone says anything about the site acting funny I already know :) it was me trying to put something in that should of worked but all of a sudden gave me some funky results and had to revert. Everything is back now and workin I'm gonna have to approach this from another angle.

Little G
09-11-2005, 02:43 PM
Cool thanx!!

markley02
11-08-2005, 11:15 AM
I am having trouble sending a PM. IE keeps freezing on me whenever I try to send one

92talonTSI
11-29-2005, 12:36 AM
the Availability link in the store is broken

teh DIRT
11-29-2005, 12:39 AM
thanks for the heads up/

92talonTSI
11-29-2005, 03:45 PM
thanks for the heads up/
is that sarcasim

teh DIRT
11-29-2005, 03:52 PM
no, not at all. i appreciate that you let us know.
-pete

92talonTSI
11-29-2005, 10:46 PM
no, not at all. i appreciate that you let us know.
-pete
oh ok :D

SRT42EnVy
11-29-2005, 11:44 PM
I am having trouble sending a PM. IE keeps freezing on me whenever I try to send one
that was happening to me too yesterday, weird.

D Money
11-29-2005, 11:48 PM
that was happening to me too yesterday, weird.
i agree this sometimes happens to me...also you cannot click on the actual thread ..I usually have to go to my user name and posts Ive made to get back to the thread

SRT42EnVy
11-29-2005, 11:56 PM
i agree this sometimes happens to me...also you cannot click on the actual thread ..I usually have to go to my user name and posts Ive made to get back to the thread
That happened to me but i thought it was just my computer, i could click on the thread but not on the thread type...:example...General Car Discussion(cant click on it) but i can click on a thread to the right of it such as.....DSM tuning or something.

TehWagon
03-29-2006, 02:58 PM
hey - something i just happened upon... i went in to edit one of my posts, and i kept getting the 'your message is too short, you must input up to 10 characters', yet both my original post, and what i added, were more than 10 charachers.

i cancelled out and went in and tried it again and it was fine, just thought you should know :)

xEJ20x
04-11-2006, 10:04 PM
Seems to be some sort of problem with the TST Garage tonight.
Clicking on a poster's garage brings up the error message:

Please complete all the fields. Press the back button, correct the problem then try again.

TehWagon
04-11-2006, 10:08 PM
agreed. i tried it and the same happened to me.

xfsasx
04-11-2006, 10:21 PM
vBulletin Message
Please complete all the fields. Press the back button, correct the problem then try again.

WRX27
04-11-2006, 10:57 PM
Im getting that too

BlackBulletTSi
04-12-2006, 12:50 AM
So yea garage I'm not sure what happened. It was working a little bit ago I just upgraded it. I'm thinking that the links in ur postbit is no longer valid and I'm gonna have to fix it. however bigger upgrade planned so your just gonna have to deal for now this weekend will be a lot of me in front of a computer with alcohol haha