PDA

View Full Version : Some input from the members.

turbotool
08-09-2005, 09:17 PM
What kind of services are you guys looking for, as far as keeping your car nice. Let me know. Any input would be great. Thanx.

TROLL
08-10-2005, 11:52 AM
hey,
i dont know if you do it or not but i'd like some good touchup work in a handful of spots around my car, and would love to have my OEM bodykit fitted a little bit better than it is now. i used the 3m automotive tape but its still pulling off over a few months. i dont know if you do that stuff but if so then i'd like to talk to you about it.
bryan

S4toSTI
08-10-2005, 12:05 PM
have you ever considered coming out to peoples house or no

turbotool
08-10-2005, 08:31 PM
hey,
i dont know if you do it or not but i'd like some good touchup work in a handful of spots around my car, and would love to have my OEM bodykit fitted a little bit better than it is now. i used the 3m automotive tape but its still pulling off over a few months. i dont know if you do that stuff but if so then i'd like to talk to you about it.
bryan

I can definitely get that taken care of for you. I work right next to a body shop. Talk to me at the meet tomorrow. As for the touch-up, I asked you for your paint code a while ago. Either way I'll talk to you tomorrow.

S4toSTI
08-10-2005, 08:35 PM
hey,
bryan

I can definitely get that taken care of for you. I work right next to a body shop. Talk to me at the meet tomorrow. As for the touch-up, I asked you for your paint code a while ago. Either way I'll talk to you tomorrow.
No response to me :(

turbotool
08-10-2005, 08:35 PM
It all depends on what you wanted done. I can only do so much when I'm not at home base. Besides, the way that usually works is the more effort I have to put forth the more its gonna cost. If someone asks me to do it I can't see turning them down.

S4toSTI
08-10-2005, 08:36 PM
It all depends on what you wanted done. I can only do so much when I'm not at home base. Besides, the way that usually works is the more effort I have to put forth the more its gonna cost. If someone asks me to do it I can't see turning them down.
Yeah i understand just curious not for me for others.

TROLL
08-10-2005, 09:37 PM
the paint code is 02C for my paint which is World Rally Blue. i'll catch you at the meet tomorrow...
bryan

PhillyGsx
08-15-2005, 12:40 AM
a little off topic, but greg does amazing detailing. i work next to him, lol. Damn you and your long vacation greg!

272sWrx
08-15-2005, 12:59 AM
yeah i could def use some touch up...any word on price..is it flat rate?

turbotool
08-17-2005, 09:24 AM
yeah i could def use some touch up...any word on price..is it flat rate?
It depends on what exactly you want touched-up. There is no flat rate for it. It all depends on the magnitude of the touch-up.