PDA

View Full Version : M.I.L elim.

eclipse98
11-01-2007, 01:30 PM
so i was woundering if there is any other way to pass emissions with out welding in a high flow cat. i was thinkin the mil elim. has anyone heard of this acutally working or no where to get one thnaks

Evo8kid
11-02-2007, 05:53 PM
you can do the 02 sensor spacer to get around emissions. You will not pass visual inspection becuase of lack of cat

evomike
11-02-2007, 07:22 PM
there is no longer a visual inspection as far as i know and as far as ive been told by my friends who are techs

NOPSTNS
11-02-2007, 08:08 PM
there is no longer a visual inspection as far as i know and as far as ive been told by my friends who are techs

um, im a tech and im pretty sure there is still a visual inspection, but that depends on what county u live in and what yr the car is.

an o2 spacer might work (ive heard stories of it working) but what i thought was the most clever was when i read of a guy taking a race exhaust and putting the outer body parts of a real cat around the pipe and welding it in to look like a real cat, he had fake flanges and all, hilarious!

the 4 foot flames out the exhaust raised eyebrows tho! haha!

Kevin
11-02-2007, 08:39 PM
Just make sure you don't have a check engine light and drive the car till the readiness is set. I have inspection on Wednesday and that's what I'll be doing. I have connections though. It helps.