PDA

View Full Version : white 350z on the GSP

ericnjttz
10-31-2007, 02:39 AM
Had a little fun with a white 350z really clean and sounded great....around exit 30, i got off at exit 36 going north...exchanged thumbs up

doubt hes on here but worth a shot

dsturch1
11-01-2007, 11:35 PM
Lol yeah...worth a shot but the likeliness of finding "a white 350z with an exhaust" in that area is pry slim to none lol

ericnjttz
11-01-2007, 11:46 PM
Lol yeah...worth a shot but the likeliness of finding "a white 350z with an exhaust" in that area is pry slim to none lol

well if he was on this forum...im sure he would know i was talking about him

dsturch1
11-01-2007, 11:51 PM
yeah ..... that is true.

SleeperGoat
11-02-2007, 02:21 AM
By any chance did it had 19-20s on it i know you cant tell the size basically large Wheels an tinted windows if so he's actually come to our 350z meets in Philly.

ericnjttz
11-02-2007, 02:31 AM
By any chance did it had 19-20s on it i know you cant tell the size basically large Wheels an tinted windows if so he's actually come to our 350z meets in Philly.

def had really dark tinted windows....didnt really notice the wheels...hard to tell at 140 :)

but really bright set of HID"s not sure if they were stock but they were BRIGHT

edit: Where in philly? welcome older brother z's?

SleeperGoat
11-02-2007, 03:26 AM
We pretty much stopped it for the Fall time cause it was getting cold an some of our older guys were putting them away, but for some strange reason we had 4 of them get taken out by Nissan Dealerships meaning they curbed them up or broke them while getting Warrenty Work so we lose those 4 so it ended up being 5 of us hangin out lol. Sucks too we had a Crazy Orange one with a full Nismo Ver 2 kit an volks get completely killed at the Nissan Dealer they took off a whole side skirt an destroyed 2 wheels i havent heard from him since.

sibble
11-02-2007, 12:51 PM
Had a little fun with a white 350z really clean and sounded great....around exit 30, i got off at exit 36 going north...exchanged thumbs up

doubt hes on here but worth a shot

you found me :)

2 very clean z's rollin ;)
Hard to believe your car is 16yrs old, it looked in perfect condition
I would have stayed in it longer but I need an alignment and new front tires really bad.

It took me a while to open it up, I had something in the car that I shouldn't have had, I really shouldn't have been going at that speed lol.

My friend that was with me loves the 300zs. Too bad I didn't have my camera with me looked&sounded sick rollin at your quarter.

Omar_MSP
11-02-2007, 01:16 PM
its a small world after all...

ericnjttz
11-02-2007, 02:14 PM
you found me :)

2 very clean z's rollin ;)
Hard to believe your car is 16yrs old, it looked in perfect condition
I would have stayed in it longer but I need an alignment and new front tires really bad.

It took me a while to open it up, I had something in the car that I shouldn't have had, I really shouldn't have been going at that speed lol.

My friend that was with me loves the 300zs. Too bad I didn't have my camera with me looked&sounded sick rollin at your quarter.

haha i said that to myself when i was on the bridge (hes def doing something he shouldnt be doing" What are your mods, you def kept up better than most 350z's do

SleeperGoat
11-02-2007, 02:18 PM
VQ35HR = almost a full second faster plus whatever mods he has done.

ericnjttz
11-02-2007, 02:41 PM
VQ35HR = almost a full second faster plus whatever mods he has done.

looked on his site, looks like he has a really nice exhaust and an intake, not sure what else. sounded so good though

sibble
11-02-2007, 03:54 PM
yea you certainly got a fast car man nothing has been able to keep up/pass me yet except for a couple of new z06's i ran into the previous night

All in all im surprised with the performance of the HR's, and I'd really like to get some numbers down to see what my mods are doing.

I bought this Z brand-new on March 28th, and it has 23,000 miles.
I have HKS cat-back, fast intentions resonated test pipes, stillen dual intakes and sways.

I'm waiting for the technosquare reflash

sibble
11-02-2007, 04:05 PM
weird, post-count has to be 3 to post a link... /bump

sibble
11-02-2007, 04:06 PM
http://www.sibble.com/z/DSC00099.JPG

ericnjttz
11-02-2007, 04:13 PM
Nice man, car is gorgeous. i was looking up 1/4 times for the 2007's 13.4's consistantly....is that true? pretty damn good. I was at ~13lbs of boost when we ran.

How did you hear about this forum?

little shot of the z and my friends stang

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c281/xcityskyx/20_17.jpg

sibble
11-02-2007, 04:32 PM
13.4 is correct from all the timeslips i've seen.
I have seen 13.31 but from what i heard the guy was just dumping the clutch higher and wearing it more.

I wish we started at another speed when we ran, I could have done a lot better had we started at 80 or 40. When we ran I had to start at the bottom of 3rd gear which isn't too bad but I could have done a little better.

I wasn't sure if you were on it all the way or not, my friend told me he thought u weren't on it. I don't know a lot about the turbo 300z's, what is the boost stock? 9lbs?

I read your post on my350z (well, actually my370z) but I cant post at work cause the server is blocked. So i searched google for "white 350z on GSP" and this thread was the first to come up :)

nice pics, I'm almost sure I've seen those two cars together...

a few months ago, 295.
i get on the onramp from 73 going onto 295, i see a 300z in the far left lane and a mustang in the middle lane holdin up traffic gettin ready to run, i bursted out from the right and shot off down the right lane to get ahead of all the traffic that was behind you guys. I looked in my rear and you two were barreling towards me.

sound familiar? might not have been you

ericnjttz
11-02-2007, 04:39 PM
13.4 is correct from all the timeslips i've seen.
I have seen 13.31 but from what i heard the guy was just dumping the clutch higher and wearing it more.

I wish we started at another speed when we ran, I could have done a lot better had we started at 80 or 40. When we ran I had to start at the bottom of 3rd gear which isn't too bad but I could have done a little better.

I wasn't sure if you were on it all the way or not, my friend told me he thought u weren't on it. I don't know a lot about the turbo 300z's, what is the boost stock? 9lbs?

I read your post on my350z (well, actually my370z) but I cant post at work cause the server is blocked. So i searched google for "white 350z on GSP" and this thread was the first to come up :)

nice pics, I'm almost sure I've seen those two cars together...

a few months ago, 295.
i get on the onramp from 73 going onto 295, i see a 300z in the far left lane and a mustang in the middle lane holdin up traffic gettin ready to run, i bursted out from the right and shot off down the right lane to get ahead of all the traffic that was behind you guys. I looked in my rear and you two were barreling towards me.

sound familiar? might not have been you

I started in 3rd also..i wasnt on it at first cause i wasnt sure if you were going to go then i went. Stock boost is around 9lbs i was at 13 that night my high is around 16lbs. i havnt put any numbers down yet but at 13lbs with my mods i should be around 340rwhp

you may have seen us together up there coming from a car meet. Doesnt ring any bells though. We are both from Cape May so dont travel up that way too often

where are you from?

sibble
11-02-2007, 04:45 PM
im from delran, i drive around the entire burlington county area constantly though
what meets you goto? i was reading about that philly meet in the posts a few up, does that still go on?

ericnjttz
11-02-2007, 04:52 PM
We used to go to the meet in vineland on saturday nights and the meets at the fudruckers (sp) in tunersville on Fridays. But weather distance and cops have stopped us from going for now.

I never heard about the 350z meet in philly until this thread, but i think he said they paused it until spring

i was surprised when i saw u on the parkway that far south....usually you dont see any modded cars around that area. lost lol?

SleeperGoat
11-02-2007, 11:35 PM
If we get a big enough interest an the weathers not to bad we might have one in the next few weeks just to see if some of the guys are still alive cause the stopped posting on my 350z. Sib i've seen 1/4 times of 13 flat in the new Z's theres a guy right now trying to get in the 12s with very little work done he's right there too. I think his last time slip was 13.01 he's dumping the clutch at about 5 grand though with drag Radials. As for dynos my buddy is hosting a Dyno day next Saturday i'm probably heading down to see what i dyno after my headers get put on tomorrow. Let me know if your interested i'll see how big he wants it to be. I know they just did a TT 350z on thursday that was burning out in 5th gear on the Dyno an couldnt get a good reading, it did end up putting down 580 to the wheels at 13psi. Anyway enough pointless rambling let me know if you guys are interested in maybe meeting up its normally Sunday Nights at Ikea we get dudes from NJ an Delaware.

SStealth2k
11-03-2007, 12:13 AM
you said "yea you certainly got a fast car man nothing has been able to keep up/pass me yet except for a couple of new z06's i ran into the previous night"

that doesnt make sense to me, you must not of raced a decent amount of cars yet. im sure your car is quick and mid to low 13sec 1/4 but a new Z06 is in a totally different class and of course would pass you with 505hp, so doesnt seem like you raced to many cars to say not many people can keep up, im not bashing your car or anything just saying for you to say nothing can keep up is just odd

sibble
11-03-2007, 01:24 PM
you said "yea you certainly got a fast car man nothing has been able to keep up/pass me yet except for a couple of new z06's i ran into the previous night"

that doesnt make sense to me, you must not of raced a decent amount of cars yet. im sure your car is quick and mid to low 13sec 1/4 but a new Z06 is in a totally different class and of course would pass you with 505hp, so doesnt seem like you raced to many cars to say not many people can keep up, im not bashing your car or anything just saying for you to say nothing can keep up is just odd

no ur exactly right there havent been too many cars that ive actually raced, i shoulda been more clear when i said that

the cars i have raced, were sick and i expected them to be faster... the z06 is just sick. i used to own an fbody, my friend owns a 97lt1 z28, ive driven in 3 diff vetts and i always keep up on my gm news :) i dont even consider the times the z06 was playin with me a "race"

my friend with the 97 camaro and i are going to atco, hopefully soon... he's got work done to his car as well.. off the top of my head, he's got slp: intake, clutch, flywheel, air temp sens.... and some kind of air foil that goes near the throttle body. got 17" zr1 chrome rims w/ eagle f1's. 6spd in black btw :) the car's in near perfect condition, both the owner of it and the one before him were both friends of mine. the car just hit 100k miles though im sure it lost some compression. the torque just makes up for everything though lol

SStealth2k
11-03-2007, 02:39 PM
no ur exactly right there havent been too many cars that ive actually raced, i shoulda been more clear when i said that

the cars i have raced, were sick and i expected them to be faster... the z06 is just sick. i used to own an fbody, my friend owns a 97lt1 z28, ive driven in 3 diff vetts and i always keep up on my gm news :) i dont even consider the times the z06 was playin with me a "race"

my friend with the 97 camaro and i are going to atco, hopefully soon... he's got work done to his car as well.. off the top of my head, he's got slp: intake, clutch, flywheel, air temp sens.... and some kind of air foil that goes near the throttle body. got 17" zr1 chrome rims w/ eagle f1's. 6spd in black btw :) the car's in near perfect condition, both the owner of it and the one before him were both friends of mine. the car just hit 100k miles though im sure it lost some compression. the torque just makes up for everything though lol

yeah if you go to atco and run him i deff see the win coming your way, airfoil is just to smooth out the air coming into the TB for the LT1's,

i still need to run my car i just need some new tires first i get no traction

HKSdrift3r
11-03-2007, 03:58 PM
hey, count me in if theres a Z meet that goes down in the future. I love the jspec fascia on the z32, esp in white. Eric, what are your mods if you dont mind sharing?

ericnjttz
11-03-2007, 04:12 PM
hey, count me in if theres a Z meet that goes down in the future. I love the jspec fascia on the z32, esp in white. Eric, what are your mods if you dont mind sharing?

Twin turbo...stock turbos, nismo 555's z1' smic's, hks catback, specialty z testpipes and downpipes Greddy profec b spec 2, ashspec ecu, Z1 platinum driveshaft, UR UD PULLEY, RPS cluth and flywheel, defi boost guage, apexi neo, blitz turbo timer, c's short shifter

Suspension: Tein Flex coilovers, powertrix upper arms and tension rods, do-luck rear ladder bar

HKSdrift3r
11-03-2007, 04:20 PM
Twin turbo...stock turbos, nismo 555's z1' smic's, hks catback, specialty z testpipes and downpipes Greddy profec b spec 2, ashspec ecu, Z1 platinum driveshaft, UR UD PULLEY, RPS cluth and flywheel, defi boost guage, apexi neo, blitz turbo timer, c's short shifter

Suspension: Tein Flex coilovers, powertrix upper arms and tension rods, do-luck rear ladder bar

damn, now that is sexxy!! Shouldnt you be putting down more than 340whp with those kinds of mods though?

ericnjttz
11-03-2007, 04:23 PM
damn, now that is sexxy!! Shouldnt you be putting down more than 340whp with those kinds of mods though?

340 at 13psi....my high is 16lbs which would put me around 370....but my care never really sees 16psi

ive seen people push 390 rwhp with the same mods on stock turbos, but im not that lucky

HKSdrift3r
11-03-2007, 04:46 PM
hmm... how many miles are on it

ericnjttz
11-03-2007, 04:48 PM
hmm... how many miles are on it

its an NA to TT swap....engine has about 28k on it now with all up to date maintenance

HKSdrift3r
11-03-2007, 05:04 PM
very nice... anyway sick ride buddy!!

sibble
11-03-2007, 05:10 PM
We used to go to the meet in vineland on saturday nights and the meets at the fudruckers (sp) in tunersville on Fridays. But weather distance and cops have stopped us from going for now.

I never heard about the 350z meet in philly until this thread, but i think he said they paused it until spring

i was surprised when i saw u on the parkway that far south....usually you dont see any modded cars around that area. lost lol?

hehe i was out there meeting up with my friends brother

but i drive out on the parkway every once in a while, last weekend i drove up north on the tpke to around newark, and back down the pkwy, and took the expy home... was a fun drive :)

ericnjttz
11-03-2007, 08:12 PM
man you must love driving....my z hasnt seen a trip over 200 miles round trip yet

thank god for the daily driven xterra

sibble
11-03-2007, 10:06 PM
man you must love driving....my z hasnt seen a trip over 200 miles round trip yet

this car's made 2 round trips to durham, nc lol
i wish i had another car to dd, thinking about buyin this 89 max down the street

BB4_H22A
11-04-2007, 09:33 AM

i'm surprised more people don't drive their swapped cars long distances.. with more power and different gear ratios, etc, you may get better milage and comfort than you think.

how about driving an RB25DET swapped S13 hatchback from philly to minneapolis and back?:eek: it was a little bumpy, but smoothed out after we got off of PA's crappy roads, and on 5lbs we got 28mpg the whole way! you barely even have to touch the gas in that car to get it to maintain speed.

anyway, as random as that was...

you guys both have real nice cars. i love that front bumper on the Z32!

ericnjttz
11-04-2007, 12:57 PM
i'm surprised more people don't drive their swapped cars long distances.. with more power and different gear ratios, etc, you may get better milage and comfort than you think.

how about driving an RB25DET swapped S13 hatchback from philly to minneapolis and back?:eek: it was a little bumpy, but smoothed out after we got off of PA's crappy roads, and on 5lbs we got 28mpg the whole way! you barely even have to touch the gas in that car to get it to maintain speed.

anyway, as random as that was...

you guys both have real nice cars. i love that front bumper on the Z32!

yeah its not a bad cruiser...but the 4 08 ratio gets old quick on the highway lol