PDA

View Full Version : Prolly getting an SI- type spoiler for my car next

ketchup!
08-06-2005, 10:41 PM
getting an si spoiler for my civic ex and after that plan on getting an exhaust. Which greddy exhaust should i get the Evo 2 or sp2?

WRX27
08-06-2005, 11:18 PM
Im a big fan of the greddy EVO, thats what i had on my civic when i had one.

99ElectronBlueCivicSi
08-06-2005, 11:28 PM
go wingless i love being wingless and go with the greddy evo2

jinteg730
08-07-2005, 11:56 PM
btw i have an si wing at my house its black and ill give it to u for like 60$ if u want it, im not jokin its black and siting in my closet but i posted on ur other thread but id like to get this off my hands so if u want it its ur for 60$

IIelizaII
08-22-2005, 08:58 AM
wingless and evo 2 heard great things about it

freddietvo
09-11-2005, 10:02 PM
I want to give you advice. Don't buy a civic. They are good cars, but damn near impossible to make fast. You will dump more money into the car to make it fast. And you will do it slowly. I say slowly b/c if you had, or could make the money quickly you could easily get into a wrx or a sti or a evo. Then you have a car with 4 doors. Can handle WAY the FU%% better than a si and is Easily moddable. Just my .02

freddietvo
09-11-2005, 10:03 PM
Sorry read the thread wrong you already bought a civic i guess. Just forget everything i said before. Civics RULE!!!!

esmith13
09-16-2005, 11:02 PM
I want to give you advice. Don't buy a civic. They are good cars, but damn near impossible to make fast. You will dump more money into the car to make it fast. And you will do it slowly. I say slowly b/c if you had, or could make the money quickly you could easily get into a wrx or a sti or a evo. Then you have a car with 4 doors. Can handle WAY the FU%% better than a si and is Easily moddable. Just my .02
cost me only $4k to make my civic faster than a stock Evo and STi... Brought my total (at the time) to $23k for car and mods... Last I checked that's cheaper than either of those two cars... Granted $4k into an evo or sti would net a ****LOAD more power, but that's out of context on what you said... Also their's the whole warranty thing too, but once again, out of context.

E.