PDA

View Full Version : Lets try a Charged SVTF Spot Me Game.

Charged SVTF
10-19-2007, 01:41 PM
Well starting after this post....i will be driving my balls off in Montgomery County looking at Town Homes and Condos.

Figured lets see how many people are in that area and may spot me.

I will be on 611, Street Road, Norristown road, County Line Road, PA turnpike, and plenty other streets all within the next 4-5 hours. :eek:

Spot ya later.

Charged SVTF
10-20-2007, 10:22 AM
Fail. Game Over.

CHAOS
10-20-2007, 10:24 AM
lolz.

Charged SVTF
10-20-2007, 11:28 AM
I will list three spotted on my own! On PA-63 (welsh road) slammed white RSX with wheels and a black Lexus SC300 or 400 with Altezza tails.

But the best of all was A NEW R32 on Horsham road!!!!!! Thing was beautiful with the center exhaust exit. Are they here or did I spot a GTI with a center exit exhaust lol.

the mike
10-20-2007, 10:22 PM
Were you on Haddonfield again yesterday?

boostinsidewayz
10-20-2007, 10:27 PM
i spotted you on streetfire

when is there another autox thing, i wanna take the daily out

Charged SVTF
10-21-2007, 10:49 AM
i spotted you on streetfire

when is there another autox thing, i wanna take the daily out

LOL...yea i put my slow car on there all the time and let the bashing begin lol.

South Jersey Region of SCCA just ended. the North Jersey Region holds them at englishtown and there are a few in the Philly Region still and DC regions in Baltimore.

I probably wont make any of them since my car is a little "sick" from the last one. :(

PUREKDM
10-21-2007, 06:34 PM
LOL...yea i put my slow car on there all the time and let the bashing begin lol.

South Jersey Region of SCCA just ended. the North Jersey Region holds them at englishtown and there are a few in the Philly Region still and DC regions in Baltimore.

I probably wont make any of them since my car is a little "sick" from the last one. :(

get bigger pullies...that'll fix EVERYTHING

Charged SVTF
10-21-2007, 06:42 PM
Lol....dont you mean smaller? Smaller on Supercharger, larger on crank lol.

BTW...all equals death of my motor lol.

PUREKDM
10-21-2007, 06:53 PM

yea yea you say potato i say tomato...same dif....more boost, im no where near being a certified mechanic but im almost positive boost fixes everything...

PUREKDM
10-21-2007, 06:55 PM

alls i knows is that my friend with the zx3 is always ranting about bigger pullies this bigger pullies that...o and he just made a sweet as battery relocation kit for his car under $30 from the depot...i should get some pix...