PDA

View Full Version : stock mazda 3...w/ drift alliance sticker? girl driving

Twinz
10-17-2007, 11:50 AM
Saw this on monday night around 6 comming down the newtown bypass...it was a stock mint green newer mazda 3...which never woulda caught my eye till i saw the huge DA sticker in the back window...noticed it was a girl driving...wondering if maybe she has another car and is in DA or just reppin the sticker...any body know?

05GT
10-17-2007, 12:18 PM
Pics of girl or BAN!!!

lownslow95
10-17-2007, 12:28 PM
^agreed

96Stang
10-17-2007, 06:28 PM
i know her...i used to work at pacsun in neshaminy mall as an assistant manager...she was the store manager...her bf is good friends with alot of the da guys and they go to some of the events with them and all

edit...she isnt the store manager there anymore..she left right before i did for the gap somewhere...think in doylestown but not sure if shes there anymore

SayNoToPistons
10-17-2007, 06:33 PM
FWD drift, yo.

NOPSTNS
10-17-2007, 09:47 PM
no pics? shytes weak!

any girl with car enthusiast stuff on it has a bf, no girl likes that crap on her own....

car girls ftl

96Stang
10-17-2007, 11:13 PM
no pics? shytes weak!

any girl with car enthusiast stuff on it has a bf, no girl likes that crap on her own....

car girls ftl

lol..shes a cool chick...into cars herself not jsut cause of her bf...she was talkin bout getting a 240 for a drift car i believe when i worked with her but doubt she ever did...idk

Snoozie
10-18-2007, 10:09 AM
Frank shut up. You are an idiot. Seriously.

james_ls
10-18-2007, 10:56 PM
Frank shut up. You are an idiot. Seriously.
Snoozie wins.

Fatality.

SleeperGoat
10-19-2007, 02:13 AM
The girl that lives next to Tony has DA stickers on her RX-7, idk if shes driving that anymore but she was pretty cool. *random info* It is another girl with DA stuff though.

evomike
10-19-2007, 02:31 AM
Tony angelo started drift alliance, his younger brother steve has a girlfriend, she drives a mazda 3 it has a da sticker on it end of story, trust me I know what I'm talking about.

96Stang
10-19-2007, 07:31 AM
Tony angelo started drift alliance, his younger brother steve has a girlfriend, she drives a mazda 3 it has a da sticker on it end of story, trust me I know what I'm talking about.

this guys right...forgot info on who knows who and how...but what he said is right

Twinz
10-19-2007, 03:18 PM
Pics of girl or BAN!!!

wow ban for being a deuche bag who needs to see a picture ONLY because of the fact that i said it was a girl. Are you that desperate to see a picture of a girl. wow your special. As i mentioned i was driving behind her and i saw her car with the da sticker. This was at night while driving down a major road, so i suposed i should have raced up next to her rolled down my window and looked like a physco holding my phone out the window to get a blurry picture of the girl, which in this situation had no difference on the spotted post. i was asking if anybody knew about a girl that was possibly in da or maybe a bf who was which was answered by someone a few posts after yours. So if you have no knowledge of this then there was no reason for you to post...so how bout qualative posts or BAN for you!!! thanks for those of you who actually posted good information, thats cool that its her boyfriend that started DA.