PDA

View Full Version : White EVO chick + huge nerds

Jeffros Spec V
08-03-2005, 11:44 PM
A small story for you...

Me and some friends cruising the rental "Mommys Car" and we spotted FakeHondaTeg so we pull over for a friendly chat at Wendys. Low and Behold there is White Evo Chick. The huge nerds tell me "Yeah Mommys car is cool" and I reply "Its a ****ing rental car you dumbass" anway...the huge nerds are in a POS del slow and a POS crx.

Long story short they both do weak burnouts and Josh races the CRX and beats it not once, not twice, but three times. The kid than replys to Josh that "Money doesn't buy muscle" and that "I am going to ****ing kill you."

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha these dudes were definitly :banana:

SilverTurboRidin
08-03-2005, 11:54 PM
....wonderful

DoubleOughtCel
08-04-2005, 12:21 AM
I guess the banana was supposed to stand for "queer" haha. Wow, ricers need to be kicked in the face. I'd like to see Josh beat that kids ass.

FeeJ
08-04-2005, 09:16 AM
umm no in fact money does buy muscle(car wise at least), thats the point why stupid lil kids like that have pos civic variations

I hate ricers :finga:

S4toSTI
08-04-2005, 09:55 AM
I guess the banana was supposed to stand for "queer" haha. Wow, ricers need to be kicked in the face. I'd like to see Josh beat that kids ass.
only ricers with black wheels

just playing.

Shades of Gray
08-04-2005, 09:57 AM
i hope these people you speak of arnt on this board...

WhiteXFire
08-04-2005, 10:15 AM
Was this the white Honda Del Sol with the HUGE spoiler?

criz
08-04-2005, 01:09 PM
only ricers with black wheels just playing.

I pity the full who dises black wheels :rolleyes:

and its funny how this guy feels so bad about losing the race that he wants to fight josh.

ha

Jeffros Spec V
08-04-2005, 01:54 PM
Not they were both red cars.

I know aftter the kid that lost was like I am going to kill you Josh asked his friend (the kid in the del slow) and was like "Whats wrong with your friend?" and the kid was like "I am going to **** you up"

Gsxtacyno2
08-04-2005, 03:26 PM
A small story for you...

Me and some friends cruising the rental "Mommys Car" and we spotted FakeHondaTeg so we pull over for a friendly chat at Wendys. Low and Behold there is White Evo Chick. The huge nerds tell me "Yeah Mommys car is cool" and I reply "Its a *no cursing!* rental car you dumbass" anway...the huge nerds are in a POS del slow and a POS crx.

Long story short they both do weak burnouts and Josh races the CRX and beats it not once, not twice, but three times. The kid than replys to Josh that "Money doesn't buy muscle" and that "I am going to *no cursing!* kill you."

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha these dudes were definitly :banana:

yea red del sol and a red crx with the white evo chick... seen them at wendy's last night too when i met up with my buddies... white evo chick :thumbup: and the other losers who like to talk **** after i drive away :finga:

max2k1
08-04-2005, 03:45 PM
OOO I hope I run into these retards since its right around the corner from my friends place...They say something to me and good times will be had :finga:

smoger
08-04-2005, 03:50 PM
i think its odd how i live in the city and yet all you suburbanites are the ones with this stupid kid **** happening all the time :lol:

sfd
08-04-2005, 04:53 PM
i think i know the red car owners...thats all ill say. g4l buddies i believe.

TROLL
08-04-2005, 05:45 PM
i woulda ignored them, and certainly not spent my $2.55 a gallon gas on racing them...
bryan

Jeffros Spec V
08-04-2005, 05:47 PM
i woulda ignored them, and certainly not spent my $2.55 a gallon gas on racing them...
bryan

Its hard to ignore it affter the fact.

DoubleOughtCel
08-04-2005, 06:09 PM
Just run them over in the parking lot.

Intercooled T
08-04-2005, 10:17 PM
IF you're talking about the wendy's in morrisville, I've seen them too...

had my GN there a few weeks ago, was easy to tell they're jealous :cool:

SilverTurboRidin
08-04-2005, 11:23 PM
hey chris...you might know who it is...i know who it is now...one dudes name is jay...

yeah i would say have fun...

Aaron
08-04-2005, 11:28 PM
The saddest part is: They're driving $500 cars making up excuses in their heads why its better than big money cars (this part I understand) and the best thing they come up with is "money can't buy muscle." Having no money? fine. No brains? c'mon.

Give me money and I'll give you muscle.

LSHatch
08-05-2005, 12:07 AM
I wish I was so trashy that I would want to fight someone after they smoked me.

Those kids were wastes of oxygen.

FakeHondaTeg
08-05-2005, 02:12 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is still cracking me up, money cant buy you muscle, but it sure as hell can buy me parts for my car to shut you up :finga: ok im done being a jerk, my car is not even remotely quick, thats the best part, besides, i was not looking for a race, he was being an ass so i gave into temptation, in my eyes i believe it was a waste of time and gas, but all in all, HAHA :driving:

GTIivVR6
08-05-2005, 06:38 PM
Jeff which Wendy's was it? And if the Del Sol had a messed up front bumper i DESTROYED that dude before...he kept riding my bumper so i slowed down and down shifted...waited untill he tried to change lanes to pass me and i mashed it....It was definitely a waste of gas.... I remember the front bumper was all damaged because that it all i saw in my rear view....then the kid thought it would be cool to fly by me after i already was braking and done racing....i HATE it when people do that...effin scumbags

LSHatch
08-05-2005, 10:42 PM
It was the Wendy's on Bus. Route 1 right by Reedmans.

A break down on the cars.

CRX- Piece of crap red one with dual exhaust. Driven by your usual wannabe gangsta'.

Del Sol- Red also, sounded like he had a really bad exhaust leak or just never even bolted up his exhaust. Some ugly wheels. Kid drove on the wrong side of the road trying to look cool.

One of the cars may have had a stripe also.

Buster
08-06-2005, 01:59 AM
It was the Wendy's on Bus. Route 1 right by Reedmans.

A break down on the cars.

CRX- Piece of crap red one with dual exhaust. Driven by your usual wannabe gangsta'.

Del Sol- Red also, sounded like he had a really bad exhaust leak or just never even bolted up his exhaust. Some ugly wheels. Kid drove on the wrong side of the road trying to look cool.

One of the cars may have had a stripe also.

The guy in the red CRX raced me but he said he lost because he has the wrong motor. I think he lost because SOHC vtec is a waste of money unless you have alot of it. No offense hopper, but it seems like the honda boys around here are very misguided and downright lame.
And the money doesnt buy muscle comment...... I bet hes still riding with his fatass girlfriend in the car too.

LSHatch
08-06-2005, 10:17 AM
No offense hopper, but it seems like the honda boys around here are very misguided and downright lame. .

I probably hate Honda ricers more than other people.

G1GSX
08-06-2005, 11:08 AM
i stopped liking most honda people when i had my prelude of course i dont like alot of people but thats besides the point lol

wrx_snobordr
08-06-2005, 01:45 PM
....then the kid thought it would be cool to fly by me after i already was braking and done racing....i HATE it when people do that...effin scumbags

HA HA HA HA HA The ricer fly by. Classic :roll: