PDA

View Full Version : Need Help!!! Brakes and Rotors with a twist.

BlackBulletTSi
10-09-2007, 10:01 AM
I need a shop that can put on my brakes and rotors on for me on my 97 Eagle Talon TSi.....

......No its not that simple lol. I had a set of wheel locks on the car but lucky me the ****in key broke when trying to change them myself. Not only did it brake but part or the key is still broke on the lugnut. So what I need ASAP is a shop that can take all the wheel locks off replace them with the new ones I have already purchased and while your at it do the brakes and rotors. From what I was told the stud will need to be cut and replace. PLEASE someone help. I need my brakes fixed asap so that I can fix this power issue and when I do it will stop haha. Vendors please feel free to PM me with any other questions you have and price. THANKS!!

TROLL
10-09-2007, 10:09 AM
http://www.autobarn.net/emlugnutrem.html

BlackBulletTSi
10-09-2007, 01:42 PM
bump please vendors lol

Ender81
10-09-2007, 01:45 PM
just tack a cheap ass harbor freight socket to the lug and take it off lol.

BlackBulletTSi
10-09-2007, 02:30 PM
I can't get to the one lug cause the key is stuck on the outside of it between the lug nut and nm

Ender81
10-09-2007, 02:39 PM
I can't get to the one lug cause the key is stuck on the outside of it between the lug nut and nm

:bigeek: I am confused so I am going to say I hope you find someone to help you soon :mrgreen:

BlackBulletTSi
10-09-2007, 02:51 PM
lol i have a set of 18s on with a tight tolerance around the lug nuts. When my key broke it twisted in a way that the half of the key is still on the lug nut. I can't get a socket on there.

Ender81
10-09-2007, 03:04 PM
I get what your saying. I would say just tack the top with a much smaller socket but if the clearences are that tight it might damage the wheel.

BlackBulletTSi
10-09-2007, 03:15 PM
yea which is why I am tryin to have it cut from behind.

yellow2000S/R
10-09-2007, 10:08 PM
Did you get the other nuts off? If so, give the rim/tire a good quick hard tug from the opposite side of the one that is stuck and see if you can break the stud. Then you can just press out the remaining and press in a new one...

Best of luck man.

BlackBulletTSi
10-09-2007, 11:31 PM
Hey thanks man, no I haven't even got the other ones off. Because as I mentioned the key broke. Thats why I was hoping to have a shop help me out. I need it done asap or even if someone else could possibly help me.