PDA

View Full Version : Just want to say hello

SpeedCorps
10-04-2007, 08:59 PM
Hi, my name is John for those who don't know me. I have been lurking around for a while and decide to get my "vendorship". At Speed Corps we mainly deal with Mitsubishi's but, we are not automotively biased. We try to be as competative as possible and provide the latest and best parts on the market. We also provide services such as turbo rebuilds, porting and polishing of turbos and gasket matching on heads, intakes and exhaust manifolds. We are working on alot of projects and will be having alot of custom parts available real soon. To name a few, Lancer pistons and rods for turbo applications, working on a turbo kit for the Lancer and a whole bunch of bolt on parts for Lancers, DSM's and Evo's.
If anyone has any questions or in need of some help, feel free to send me a pm or email me at Sales@SpeedCorps.com I will get back to you as fast as possible. Along with all the various projects we're working on, I will personally be working on a Scion XB for Team Toyota. I'm not gonna get into details yet, but I may post some teaser pics as time goes by. For our completion date, we are shooting for Febuary. Can you say SEMA?

RacerX3kGT
10-04-2007, 09:21 PM
i have been dealing and working with john for a while now and i can say he is legitimate. he knows his stuff and he has always beaten everyone elses prices when i needed something. well just wanted to be the first to comment and to say good luck with the new vendorship on here

SpeedCorps
10-04-2007, 09:28 PM
Thanks buddy. I do my best. Can't always be the cheapest but I try.

Fastrick25
10-04-2007, 10:08 PM
Oh John welcome to the site as a vendor,i'll send you a pm in reference to a turbo upgrade i had in mine for my 16g

SpeedCorps
10-04-2007, 11:19 PM
Oh John welcome to the site as a vendor,i'll send you a pm in reference to a turbo upgrade i had in mine for my 16g

PM sent!:cyberguy:

Turbo_CitrusEs
10-05-2007, 01:10 AM
Sweet dude, very happy to see ya as a vendor!!!

SpeedCorps
10-05-2007, 08:37 AM
Sweet dude, very happy to see ya as a vendor!!!

Thanks man!

Crypto
10-05-2007, 05:09 PM
hey john, finally got around to joining. :)

Hello everyone, i work with Speed Corps. I run the website. any questions about products your looking for or if you wanna know more about the site, feel free to email me:
david@speedcorps.com

SpeedCorps
10-05-2007, 05:53 PM

Hello everyone, i work with Speed Corps. I run the website. any questions about products your looking for or if you wanna know more about the site, feel free to email me:
david@speedcorps.com

It's about time you showed up. :mrgreen: David here will probably be online more often than I will. He'll take good care of you.

D Money
10-05-2007, 06:03 PM
I live near freehold! Welcome.

SpeedCorps
10-05-2007, 07:11 PM
I live near freehold! Welcome.

Awesome! I drive the silver evil evo halfway through the 7 conversion. If you see me, come say hi. :thumbup:

RacerX3kGT
10-05-2007, 07:55 PM
that intake looks sick now. lookin forward to when we do my swap.. now we just gotta wait for fedex lol.

D Money
10-05-2007, 08:13 PM
Do you ever go to Toms river, like 37 area?

SpeedCorps
10-05-2007, 09:13 PM
I go near tomsriver, Wall. I go down to the Harbor frieght tool store all the time.:mrgreen:

Turbo_CitrusEs
10-06-2007, 03:23 PM

david@speedcorps.com

Dam it is about time , welcome to tst!!!!!

LPC
10-13-2007, 12:38 AM
Hey John good to see you here:)

SpeedCorps
10-13-2007, 07:22 PM
Hey John good to see you here:)

Sup Brutha? I will be coming down next week! Got a whole bunch of stuff for you to powder coat. I'll let you know what day.:rock:

LPC
10-13-2007, 08:00 PM
sounds good come on over and oh btw my engine is ready ill be picking it up monday and taking the car apart so my manifold/turbo and 02 housing will be getting a speed corps port special:devil:

SpeedCorps
10-13-2007, 09:16 PM
Nice, I'm ready for it. I even cleaned up my "gimp" room:lol: