PDA

View Full Version : new popo car in uchlan full undercover

pontiac_kid98
09-30-2007, 04:54 AM
new popo car in uchlan area im not shure if its uchlan or not but its an older green buick lesaber with the window mounted lights in the back and the front only way you can tell its a cop is the officer inside and the cage between the front seat and the back seat so be carful in uchlan area

lownslow95
09-30-2007, 12:07 PM
good lookin out :thumbup:

turbo4g63
09-30-2007, 06:08 PM
man....uwchlan cops are brutal. If you go 5 mph over, they are pulling you over, window tint=pulled over (happened to me 2x)

a2low240
10-01-2007, 10:01 AM
They also just got a Forrest Green Ford Explorer completely under cover.

turbo4g63
10-01-2007, 10:16 AM

that's what pulled me over for window tint

pontiac_kid98
10-01-2007, 04:51 PM
man....uwchlan cops are brutal. If you go 5 mph over, they are pulling you over, window tint=pulled over (happened to me 2x)

for some reason iv never been stoped by one uper uchlan is a bitch but uchlan iv never had a problem witjh one cop showede up at my door to bitch about a call but i told him next time chatch me in the act of it speekinbg of which if a cop dosent write on a ticket how he got your speed do they have to throw it out in court i got a ticket this weekend for 52.039 in a 35 and he said he got me by his speedometer but dident check off anything on the ticket

pontiac_kid98
10-01-2007, 04:52 PM

there gettin a charger soon i herd i also heard iots gona be a v6 though but there still quick

swiftwrx06
10-03-2007, 06:17 PM
for some reason iv never been stoped by one uper uchlan is a bitch but uchlan iv never had a problem witjh one cop showede up at my door to bitch about a call but i told him next time chatch me in the act of it speekinbg of which if a cop dosent write on a ticket how he got your speed do they have to throw it out in court i got a ticket this weekend for 52.039 in a 35 and he said he got me by his speedometer but dident check off anything on the ticket

run on sentence much?

omgjacki
10-03-2007, 06:18 PM
run on sentence much?

Haha.

OptiCon
10-04-2007, 12:50 PM
there gettin a charger soon i herd i also heard iots gona be a v6 though but there still quick
No... no they're not. V6 LX cars are slow as balls.

And how are full Q-cars pulling you people over? I thought there was some regulation against using undercover cars for traffic stops. Any schmuck can throw a light bar on an explorer and dress in blue. I wouldn't stop until I saw some municipal paint.

turbo4g63
10-04-2007, 04:53 PM

hey bud...i want you to try to read what you just wrote...............you can't can you? Because i sure as hell couldn't

turbo4g63
10-04-2007, 04:58 PM
No... no they're not. V6 LX cars are slow as balls.

And how are full Q-cars pulling you people over? I thought there was some regulation against using undercover cars for traffic stops. Any schmuck can throw a light bar on an explorer and dress in blue. I wouldn't stop until I saw some municipal paint.

is that going to be your excuse to the judge when he asks you why you failed to pull over. "well sir...i didn't see municipal paint, so i don't have to pull over. Anyone could go to spencers and buy a fake badge and gun to complete a cop outfit."

Z3R0
10-04-2007, 09:53 PM
is that going to be your excuse to the judge when he asks you why you failed to pull over. "well sir...i didn't see municipal paint, so i don't have to pull over. Anyone could go to spencers and buy a fake badge and gun to complete a cop outfit."

There aren't any laws regarding cops not being able to stop you in an U.D. car...hell, a cop can pull you over even if he is "off duty". But I'm sure most LE agencies have policies against doing so.

OptiCon
10-05-2007, 12:31 PM
Actually, I'd just pull over in a lighted populated area and ask him for proof or some backup before I handed anything over.
No cop in an unmarked car should expect to be received well. "Sneaky revenue generating traffic predator" doesn't coincide well with "To Protect and Serve".

1gmfanatik
10-05-2007, 12:39 PM
Actually, I'd just pull over in a lighted populated area and ask him for proof or some backup before I handed anything over.
No cop in an unmarked car should expect to be received well. "Sneaky revenue generating traffic predator" doesn't coincide well with "To Protect and Serve".

I second that...I remember back when all the predator issues first popped up. Fock that stuff

05Accent
10-05-2007, 12:44 PM

CHAOS
10-05-2007, 12:53 PM
ive never been pulled over in uwchlan.

ozthunder
10-05-2007, 12:54 PM
Me neither. I don't **** around on 100/113.

CHAOS
10-05-2007, 01:00 PM
the only section of 100 that ill speed on is right by the turnpike but even then i only do like 70 tops... eff being too crazy

a2low240
10-16-2007, 12:20 PM
the only section of 100 that ill speed on is right by the turnpike but even then i only do like 70 tops... eff being too crazy

I woud'nt speed there either, the cops sit in the toll booth with the headlights on so it looks like any other joe going thru the toll booth. They clock you via 2 black lines on the K barriers. Look at the K barriers next time you speed by.

CHAOS
10-16-2007, 12:26 PM
word thanks for the heads up matt.

05Accent
10-16-2007, 01:32 PM
yea ill have to look at that too.