PDA

View Full Version : BTW Try Juiced 2 Multiplayer if you havent already

OMGz Turbo
09-19-2007, 05:26 PM
Ummm definitely the sickest game on the marketplace right now. Lets just say FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE 350Z!!! From steering wheel, to carbonfiber roof, to carbon trunk. The game is rediculous oh And did i mention DRIFT EVENTS ONLINE. YES you read correctly online drift event's like in the old school NFS underground but much harder.

TRY IT!

Oh and on the record there are more cars available than just the 350, they have a Mustang, M3, And the holden version of the GTO

lownslow95
09-19-2007, 08:51 PM
that sounds hot...

06evors
09-19-2007, 09:09 PM
I played the demo and the customization is good but the rest of the games is meh. All these "street tuner" games need to do something new because it's all been done before. I guess I'm just picky when it comes to games.

Willdue
09-19-2007, 10:52 PM
Ill prolly buy it juss to drift online...

is the eclipse in the Game?

Omar_MSP
09-20-2007, 03:11 AM
i enjoyed customizing and all. but the gameplay is very loose. the car basically handles like a go cart. i wasn't feeling it, i'll save my money.

mattcosta7
09-20-2007, 07:49 AM
i enjoyed customizing and all. but the gameplay is very loose. the car basically handles like a go cart. i wasn't feeling it, i'll save my money.

pretty much my feeling. The cars had no weight, no realism, and everything seemed hotdog in a hallway loose. Granted you can customize everything, but who cares when the racing itself blows.

I'm much more curious for NFS prostreet. If done right that may be an awesome game.

05Accent
09-20-2007, 07:51 AM
yea im going to wait for prostreet

Willdue
09-20-2007, 09:13 AM
I think the demo scared alot of people away including myself..

TGilb2007
09-20-2007, 09:19 AM
I gotta agree with everyone else so far about the demo...... steering feels way off. Then again, it IS a demo, and they could of improved it.

Maybe ill rent it once the 360 is back (if i can also pry Halo 3 outta my hands by then too)

tjf
09-20-2007, 09:40 AM
the gameplay is ok, but the detail is unbelievable, i mean they have exact replicas of engine bays and interiors and they have name brand parts that you use like Injen and Greddy and stuff. So far overall its not a bad game but its all track racing theres no cops chasing you or anything

Willdue
09-20-2007, 09:47 AM
I gotta agree with everyone else so far about the demo...... steering feels way off. Then again, it IS a demo, and they could of improved it.

Maybe ill rent it once the 360 is back (if i can also pry Halo 3 outta my hands by then too)

Your gunna be dissapointed by halo 3, along wit many other people from what I hear. COD4 is gunna be the Game of the Year

tjf
09-20-2007, 09:52 AM
halo has always been overrated though, the only thing that saves it is the multiplayer

Willdue
09-20-2007, 09:53 AM
halo has always been overrated though, the only thing that saves it is the multiplayer

When I get it, I wont even play offline. Ill juss look to climb up those online leader boards.

06evors
09-20-2007, 12:32 PM
When I get it, I wont even play offline. Ill juss look to climb up those online leader boards.

That won't happen unless you don't bathe and/or don't have a job. There are some crazy dedicated people out there.

Omar_MSP
09-20-2007, 01:12 PM
Your gunna be dissapointed by halo 3, along wit many other people from what I hear. COD4 is gunna be the Game of the Year

I'm sure it will be. for Halo fans, it won't matter. Think of it as a car. Lambo vs Ferrari, u know? they both got very nice cars, but its all about who u like. if u like both, than ok, if your picky, than u'll be happy regardless.

I'll give COD4 a try when it releases. i did like the first 360 version, but i hated the previous games and the one's after that. especially MOH games lol. but i loved brothers in arms though. that was the ****!

tjf
09-20-2007, 01:18 PM
but COD4 isnt a WW2 shooter, its moden warfare

TGilb2007
09-20-2007, 01:31 PM
From what Halo fans are telling me, Halo 3 is pretty intense. But im also looking forward to CoD4, MoH Hells Highway, Assassians Creed, Rock Band...... list goes on and on....

Omar_MSP
09-20-2007, 02:46 PM
but COD4 isnt a WW2 shooter, its moden warfare

I'm sorry I didn't elaborate. I disliked the way the game played. Like I felt like I was riding a horse, galloping along.

But I'm positive that COD4 will kick major ass and will be the one to be selected as game of the year.

And halo, the story line is wats making everyone sooo excited. Then on top of that, millions of xbl gamers playing all the new maps and using the new weapons. Its going to be fun exploring, finding the best spots to snipe, etc. It'll be fun.

And I still play halo 2 as of right now and I enjoy it a lot! That's 3yrs later, I still play it like I first bought it.

tjf
09-20-2007, 03:18 PM
I'm sorry I didn't elaborate. I disliked the way the game played. Like I felt like I was riding a horse, galloping along.

But I'm positive that COD4 will kick major ass and will be the one to be selected as game of the year.

And halo, the story line is wats making everyone sooo excited. Then on top of that, millions of xbl gamers playing all the new maps and using the new weapons. Its going to be fun exploring, finding the best spots to snipe, etc. It'll be fun.

And I still play halo 2 as of right now and I enjoy it a lot! That's 3yrs later, I still play it like I first bought it.

oh yea i know, i was just saying that becasue im sick of WW2 shooters so COD4 would be a nice change of pace

back on to the topic at hand, everyone go try out juiced 2 its really not that bad if you liked NFS

TGilb2007
09-20-2007, 04:41 PM
eh.... ill consider it.....

foss
09-21-2007, 05:12 PM
watch the ****ing ViDOC on bungie.net and TELL ME ILL BE DISSAPPOINTED again! halo 3 will be the game of the decade.

06evors
09-21-2007, 06:07 PM
I'm trying not to get all crazy about 3 because 2 was way overhyped and was a huge disapointment for me.

OMGz Turbo
09-21-2007, 10:13 PM
ummm 3 is the same thing as 2 basically.

OMGz Turbo
09-24-2007, 08:41 PM
BTW i bought the real game, its much harder than the demo...

Drifting on tracks that feel like ice... ummm definitely over 50+ cars fully customizable...its nuts

Willdue
09-24-2007, 08:42 PM
Is the 2G GSX in the game?

tjf
09-24-2007, 09:17 PM
Is the 2G GSX in the game?

yes 2g gsx, theres a 3g gts and a 4g gts as well

its funny casue when you look at the interior of the GSX its automatic, thats how detailed the inside of the cars are

Willdue
09-24-2007, 09:27 PM
ew lol. Im tempted to buy this game tonite...idk. I guess ill rent first

tjf
09-24-2007, 09:32 PM
the only thing i dont like is that you need to "unlock" upgrades by competing in these rediculous races. theres one where your beginning car gets a second or something head start against a m3 and you need to beat him to unlock the upgrade

OMGz Turbo
09-25-2007, 09:57 PM
yeah other than that tis fun

doug
09-25-2007, 11:12 PM
There is nothing intense about Halo 3, I will be trading it in tomorrow.

The guns are puney, the character moves way too slow, and over all it's just plain boring.

I've been playing COD4 beta for a while.. and it's pretty much the best game ever, though.