PDA

View Full Version : Toyota & Mazda meet ?

jdmwill
09-18-2007, 01:01 PM
I was talking to suprarice87 over the ikea this pass sunday. and we are trying to figure a good place to meet at for just toyota & mazda.i was thinking Nashaminy mall.it is rite next to the pa turnpike and it shouldn't be a bad drive for anybody coming from any direction.the mall tends to be a little empty on sunday afternoons.
now this meet is for toyota and mazda only.we should find out who is interested.

Silverfc88
09-18-2007, 01:06 PM
I would be down. I don't think I have anything going on.

empera
09-18-2007, 01:13 PM
or maybe neshaminy park? better place to take pics.

mattcosta7
09-18-2007, 02:38 PM
I'm interested, might end up being a few full time car get together sundays with this and the philly JDM/Drift meet being so close in place and time. It'ld be very much like a "going home" session for the car, which I picked up over in Southampton, PA a the beginning of summer. Actually took the wrong exit and ended up in one of the shopping plazas in Neshaminy on the way down to get her (pa pike was closed from the jersey pike through to philly almost, so it was massive detour traffic, which I avoid through MAN-gps, ie, turning where I felt like it, and eventually getting where I had to go)

on le edit: Just to clarify; my interest shows no actual ability to attend, being that it's about an hour and a half to neshaminy, traffic on the jersey pike is never something that flows smoothly, and I am usually bogged down by schoolwork on sundays, BUT given that the situation works in each accord I'ld be definitely willing to make the ride.

SUPRARICE87
09-19-2007, 09:23 AM
i'M SORRY.

I was so busy this week at work . didn't have time to post. I'm down for the meet. :supz:

is it going to held in ikea parking lot still? I'm going to try to bring my lil' sister sha has a 89 black fc convertable.

mattcosta7
09-21-2007, 12:32 PM
Aaaaaaaand I'm out, at least for this sunday. 2 midterms on Tuesday, in classes where I don't pay enough attention to not spend an entire day studying. Being that it's my only day off, and subsequently the only day where I'm not running around until 1130pm, I can' fill it with fun, if there's more important work to do.

Have fun guys, hopefully I'll make one soon

SUPRARICE87
09-21-2007, 01:54 PM
WELL, I'm going to try to catch both meets in philly.

sat. 9pm
sun. 3pm

:afro: see yall there.
of course I'll be sporting the supra. and maybe I can get my sis to come.
it would be cool if there were more hot girls at the meets that are single. every guy loves a woman that can drive a stick:iagree:

mattcosta7
09-21-2007, 02:02 PM
and maybe I can get my sis to come.
it would be cool if there were more hot girls at the meets that are single. every guy loves a woman that can drive a stick:iagree:

would this mean your sisters hot?

Pics now!:ttiwwop:

SUPRARICE87
09-25-2007, 09:35 AM
well she is married. sorry guys.

lagos
09-25-2007, 02:51 PM
i just set one up for oct 13th at kop.
http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41555

SUPRARICE87
09-25-2007, 04:30 PM
i SHOULD BE THERE!!:mrgreen: