PDA

View Full Version : Spotted Cleanneon98 and another red civic

ayim01
09-09-2007, 11:16 PM
Spotted you going east bound on 73 east near Cheltenham high. I was in the black evo with the black sti. The side exhaust looks kinda funny but sounds pretty damn good.

CleanNeon98
09-09-2007, 11:27 PM
Spotted you going east bound on 73 east near Cheltenham high. I was in the black evo with the black sti. The side exhaust looks kinda funny but sounds pretty damn good.

Yea I saw ya and immediately thought tst but there are a lot of evos...my headlights didnt blind u did they cause a lot of people are bitching "how do yuo do that its gona blind people"...thanks I liked ur car too..noticed yuo were like 2 cars behind me for a little bit...I thought about taking the axleback off but then it would just be deep without a rumble..then i thought to paint it black to make it less noticable, but i dont think that will help a whole lot

Kevin
09-09-2007, 11:35 PM
lol I gotta see this thing.

CleanNeon98
09-09-2007, 11:36 PM
lol I gotta see this thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omok92Ly-MY

lownslow95
09-09-2007, 11:49 PM
it sounds good...not annoying like all the other civic owners who put loud ass exhaust on their car, or just run open headers...

Kevin
09-09-2007, 11:54 PM
lol i thought by side you meant behind the front wheel not rear.

den9
09-09-2007, 11:58 PM
why not just do a turn down so its hidden, but u get even a deeper sound

ayim01
09-09-2007, 11:59 PM
Yea I saw ya and immediately thought tst but there are a lot of evos...my headlights didnt blind u did they cause a lot of people are bitching "how do yuo do that its gona blind people"...thanks I liked ur car too..noticed yuo were like 2 cars behind me for a little bit...I thought about taking the axleback off but then it would just be deep without a rumble..then i thought to paint it black to make it less noticable, but i dont think that will help a whole lotPainting it a matte black would definitely be better. When I was trailing you I noticed your headlights were pretty high but didnt wanan say nothing cause I might be imagining it. Definitely want to lower those.

CleanNeon98
09-10-2007, 12:14 AM
Painting it a matte black would definitely be better. When I was trailing you I noticed your headlights were pretty high but didnt wanan say nothing cause I might be imagining it. Definitely want to lower those.

Yea the glare is caused by the little reflector in front of the bulb..its not solid, but has holes so the light beams through them..nothing I can really do except try to find a different reflector thingy and put it in when/if i blackout the housing, but not a whole lot of people have complained so far. if i angle em down too much itl just lose the point of the headlight cause il be lighting the ground..dont think itl make a huge diference either way

Kevin
09-10-2007, 12:18 AM
It's all because HID's aren't supposed to go in housings that weren't designed for them.

But I could care less what people say, as long as I can see better.

CleanNeon98
09-10-2007, 12:23 AM
It's all because HID's aren't supposed to go in housings that weren't designed for them.

But I could care less what people say, as long as I can see better.

Yea...mine came with a little halogen bulb beside them. I love the fact that I can see better but if someone in the distance starts flashing me cause they cant see, or someone in front is driving slow and showin signs that im blinding them (like what happened the other day) i just flip to the halogen bulbs and bear with it till its good to go back to xenon. id love to do projectors, but I hear the TYC ones are not much better than a halogen housing, and I cant afford a retrofit.

blu4door
09-10-2007, 11:46 AM
lol, thats not a side exit.

CleanNeon98
09-10-2007, 12:45 PM
lol, thats not a side exit.
sure it is...it comes out of the side :roll:

GyrlSpeedRT
09-10-2007, 05:33 PM
Sounds good...who was watching the camera, lol :rolleyes:

CleanNeon98
09-10-2007, 05:38 PM
Sounds good...who was watching the camera, lol :rolleyes:

noone...my area is safe uve been here lol

GyrlSpeedRT
09-11-2007, 03:03 PM
noone...my area is safe uve been here lol
I know, lol...nice, quiet neighborhood.

CleanNeon98
09-11-2007, 03:06 PM
I know, lol...nice, quiet neighborhood.
Also uber boring..the asian guys down the street sold their M3, sold both Si civics, and got married...Im now the only person on my street with any kinda modified car.

doug
11-14-2007, 03:00 AM
Pay back your customers from NASIOC, ayim01.

Kiel
11-14-2007, 02:39 PM
Pay back your customers from NASIOC, ayim01.

*sniff sniff* DRAMA?!?!?! :supz:

Gorilla Unit 33
11-14-2007, 03:24 PM
Ban!!!!!