PDA

View Full Version : white integra and black eclipse

marecco
08-30-2007, 10:14 PM
so i was on 611 today and saw what looked to be a really clean dc integra. White with a type-r style wing and i believe a front lip and red wheels.

then after i got off 611 i got on 313 and saw what looked to be an eclipse GSX with a huge greddy front mount car was black.

both of the spots was when i was driving my slammed red del sol with black slipstreams. just wondering if you guys are on here and saw me.

Kevin
08-31-2007, 11:17 AM
How did you know it was a greddy front mount?

They make at least 20+ FMIC's for turbo eclipses.

menace
08-31-2007, 03:36 PM
Maybe it said Greddy on it?

marecco
08-31-2007, 03:50 PM
im aware how many front mounts are available believe me. and yeah it said Greddy real big right across the core

On Sale
08-31-2007, 06:07 PM
im aware how many front mounts are available believe me. and yeah it said Greddy real big right across the core

could have been a uber cool guy who bought an ebay intercooler and spray painted greddy across it.

Kevin
08-31-2007, 11:27 PM

Yea Greddy doesn't print their names on their intercoolers. Unless its an old ass one.

Racersky
08-31-2007, 11:37 PM

I seen that eclipse your talking about a lot at my work (Thompson BMW) I don't believe it's a GSX I think it's a GS-T or a converted non-turbo to turbo DSM.