PDA

View Full Version : USDM Front end conversion in japan?

jdm free
08-30-2007, 06:20 PM
since so many ppl in the US love the jdm front on a teg do u think ppl in japan do usdm front conversions

i dunno i was wonderin that

IntegrasAreBest
08-30-2007, 06:50 PM
ive seen the conversions done in the phillipines. not sure about japan.

Buster
08-30-2007, 06:57 PM
japanese people are constantly buying up usdm parts. You want a good hook up? make friends with someone in japan. Really Im not kidding.

07NHBPCivicSi
08-30-2007, 08:30 PM
japanese people are constantly buying up usdm parts. You want a good hook up? make friends with someone in japan. Really Im not kidding.

its all about being different.......how many people in Japan have usdm itr front end???? just like ur da **** if u have a jdm front integra, i dnt care tho, as long as ur **** is Clean and fast, u have my respect:wiggle:

Tonk
08-30-2007, 08:39 PM
I heard they love Mustangs over there....I had a friend in Arizona a few years ago that would buy a Mustang, ship it over to Japan, trade somebody for a Skyline, and bring the Skyline back to the US.

vtboost
08-30-2007, 11:44 PM

i read an article in modified mag about them buying usdm parts:cyberguy:online like crazy

Vypurr
08-30-2007, 11:58 PM
For them what they really want is USDM Aftermarket parts in most cases. USDM turbos and superchargers are in HUGE demand there!

jdm free
08-31-2007, 02:21 AM
For them what they really want is USDM Aftermarket parts in most cases. USDM turbos and superchargers are in HUGE demand there!

i wouldnt be surprised about the fi stuff but like pretty much most of the best parts are made in japan

BlackBulletTSi
08-31-2007, 02:46 AM
yea, its all about being diff

boostdacivic
09-04-2007, 12:51 AM
being different is what they want just like us

xEJ20x
09-04-2007, 01:37 AM
I heard they love Mustangs over there....I had a friend in Arizona a few years ago that would buy a Mustang, ship it over to Japan, trade somebody for a Skyline, and bring the Skyline back to the US.

Too true.

siblue_ek
09-28-2007, 04:55 PM
yup i have seen jdm civics in japan customized to the way we do it over here in the states.....i actually even seen one with replica cali plates

SovXietday
10-02-2007, 03:49 PM
Have you ever watched the Japanese street racing videos?

Freaking rice galore lol.

They want as much American aftermarket as possible. Although personally I love the USDM stuff.

CHR!S
10-02-2007, 11:24 PM
dont forget that 94-95 integras over in japan had t similar front ends as we have over here

true story. whenever i find a link to it ill post the pictures of the usdm-style meet they had in japan. tons of 92-00 coupes, usdm-front integras, acura badges (on civic's as well), rotas, pointless stickers, etc. it was quite humorous