PDA

View Full Version : Halo3 has gone GOLD!

Ion22
08-29-2007, 04:02 PM
Yep it is true Halo3 has gone gold here is the link to all of the bla bla bla

http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=12737

This means the game is done 100% complete!
September 25th is the date I will be in line at 10pm waiting till midnight like a little school girl!

Willdue
08-29-2007, 04:05 PM
lol i prolly will be to

OptiCon
08-29-2007, 04:07 PM
I did that for Halo2. Then my brother and I stayed up all night beating the Co-op campaign.
Took us about 9 hours.

Sadly, I've grown tired of laser guns, energy sheilds, radars and middle school kids screaming "PHAG".

So I'll just wait for Call of Duty 4 and put a single handgun round in their heads.

jspek
08-29-2007, 04:10 PM
i stood in line for 2, went back and played it with my best friend up at school till about 7am, got thru 3/4s of the game. skipped my only class of the day to sleep for a few, then beat the game in another 2 hours.

Ion22
08-29-2007, 04:45 PM
for Halo2 I was in like for 2hrs in the cold got home played all night and day skipped school and beat it but now I'm in college so I can't skip or can I!!! lol

SexyDSM95
08-29-2007, 05:00 PM
Why don't you just pre-order it like a smart person so you are not standing out in line?

mattcosta7
08-29-2007, 05:06 PM
Why don't you just pre-order it like a smart person so you are not standing out in line?

I strongly believe that people just enjoy standing in lines.

With that said, I pre-ordered my Wii when it was released, and still had to wait in a 6 hour lone line to pick it up. It was either that, or wait a day or two for the lines to disappear, and I wasn't waiting. Back then it didn't involve missing school or work, with both around, I'm more fond of the, order it on amazon 3 months in advance, and when it comes, it comes.

Never been to fond of halo though. Fun for awhile multiplayer, but it gets old.

Ion22
08-29-2007, 05:42 PM

I did pre-order it. But getting it at 12am and playing all night is fun. It just adds to the whole experience. In my eyes

Bizee
08-29-2007, 05:44 PM
halo 3 is definatly gonna be badass.. and im excited but i betcha bioshock keeps better ratings... its insane how well its doing.

goodfella732
08-29-2007, 05:49 PM
Its gonna be Halo2 but in HD. Never could get myself to enjoy those games. CoD4 is what Im waiting for.

Signatus230
08-29-2007, 05:51 PM
I did that for Halo2. Then my brother and I stayed up all night beating the Co-op campaign.
Took us about 9 hours.

Sadly, I've grown tired of laser guns, energy sheilds, radars and middle school kids screaming "PHAG".

So I'll just wait for Call of Duty 4 and put a single handgun round in their heads.

Exactly my thoughts. EXACTLY.

Cept for the call of duty part... lol.

I know I will get the game, but I don't really care when I get it...

TGilb2007
08-29-2007, 06:01 PM
Ill get it day one.... but not at midnight. With work and such, its just not worth it, though im sure others disagree. Couple of friends are using their vaca time to get it, and beat it.

As for Bioshock vs Halo 3, its a tough choice. Bioshock is NUTS, but i dont know how Halo 3 is going to be.

dynasty
08-29-2007, 06:02 PM
im jus gona pick halo 3 up after i get off work, im sure they'll have alot of copies left over for me to choose from :)

Ion22
08-29-2007, 06:21 PM
Yea I just found out that they have over 1 million Halo 3 pre-orders at gamestop alone! and that was the week of Aug 9th!

foss
08-29-2007, 08:31 PM
yeah i have mine preordered at gamestop

Dave
08-29-2007, 08:53 PM
halo always felt kinda kiddy to me. fun, i definately enjoyed it, but very kiddy. you never get that "oh ****!" feeling like you would with a more serious shooter (ex: half life 2)

Ion22
08-30-2007, 02:07 AM
WOW^ I mean I have has many many **** yea moments. I mean you can't just play a game in single player and that is it Halo is all about the multi player. If you are skilled and play MLG (Major League Gaming)= Pro's it is one of the best or the best FPS out. Ok golden eye for the N64 was the first but Halo is just more geared towards the multi player. I'm not to into just playing a game in single to me I need my enemy evolving and not the same thing over and over if you want an serious shooter yes Half Life is the way to go in single. But an even better one is bioshock!

SexyDSM95
08-30-2007, 08:36 AM
Its gonna be Halo2 but in HD. Never could get myself to enjoy those games. CoD4 is what Im waiting for.Dude COD4 is so sick, you should not have sold your 360 (IDIOT!). I already maxed out the multiplayer beta and still want more more more.

As for Halo 3, probably getting it. But only because all my friends are getting it which will leave me hanging until November for COD4 (Pretty much exact reason as Henry).

P.S. If anyone got the helmet pre-order deal and does not want it I will buy it off you.

Dave
09-01-2007, 07:45 AM
WOW^ I mean I have has many many **** yea moments. I mean you can't just play a game in single player and that is it Halo is all about the multi player. If you are skilled and play MLG (Major League Gaming)= Pro's it is one of the best or the best FPS out. Ok golden eye for the N64 was the first but Halo is just more geared towards the multi player. I'm not to into just playing a game in single to me I need my enemy evolving and not the same thing over and over if you want an serious shooter yes Half Life is the way to go in single. But an even better one is bioshock!

this sentance made no sense at all, I have no idea what it is you are trying to say.

Ion22
09-01-2007, 12:07 PM
^Sorry I'm just saying that Halo is more a multi-player game. That is why it sells more then 95% of video games.
Looking back on that post I think I was up way to late. lol

Willdue
09-01-2007, 12:11 PM
Gamestop told me the other day they cut off pre-orders for Halo. Thank god I got my copy. I was watching my GF's bro play bioshock, it seems like it has good graphics, but Im not into those kinda games.

foss
09-01-2007, 12:28 PM
Bioshock is sick, I'm also glad I got my preorder in at Gamestop.