PDA

View Full Version : CarbonIS Chaos and Dmoney...opps i meen Subwrxkid

sherwood
08-25-2007, 07:01 PM
that was you guys cutting up at sub evo day today right? i called dimitri but he wouldnt pick up his phone...wish i coulda chilled with u guys for a while but i got there late. but i think i saw bill and chaos's cars im not sure but it looked alot like them..o well i suck for waking up late..hope you guys had fun.

sherwood
08-26-2007, 12:14 PM
guess not? haha

vwcorradokid
08-26-2007, 01:12 PM
that was you guys cutting up at sub evo day today right? i called dimitri but he wouldnt pick up his phone...wish i coulda chilled with u guys for a while but i got there late. but i think i saw bill and chaos's cars im not sure but it looked alot like them..o well i suck for waking up late..hope you guys had fun.

Yea, they were parked next to each other and across from Karl's car. The show was kinda small, but Bill definitely should've taken the best Subie cause it's so F'in clean and well put together...but it went to the gay ass purple people eater.

redline
08-26-2007, 01:15 PM
Yea, they were parked next to each other and across from Karl's car. The show was kinda small, but Bill definitely should've taken the best Subie cause it's so F'in clean and well put together...but it went to the gay ass purple people eater.

That purple STI is fugly!

vwcorradokid
08-26-2007, 01:33 PM

I absolutely whole heartedly agree with you.

sherwood
08-26-2007, 01:39 PM
bills car is fly....super fly.

Silverfc88
08-26-2007, 01:39 PM
It does suck but thats what some judges like. Custom paint with the airbrush work = big points to them. There is even a seperate category in some score cards for graphics and all it says is stock 0 points, mild 4 points, wild 6 points.

CarbonIS
08-26-2007, 05:55 PM
yeah dude u lazy bastard u should have gotten up when ur alarm went off!!!!

the judges were drivin a slammed and eBay kitted altima with a cleanneaon style exhaust,
and some other hoopty i didn't get a good look at. I sat there for 10 mins and explained everything
that I did to the car for the one judge n he had no clue what i was talking about for ANYTHING

Silverfc88
08-26-2007, 06:33 PM
Thats sucks. I hate shows where the judges have no idea. There has been a couple of shows that I have gone to where the judges knew what I was talking about. The Maxxd Out car show up north and Battle of the Imports car show at Atco the judges used score cards and the one judge at Atco even knew who RE-Amemiya was.

For the most part though most shows that I have gone to they give the awards out to the riced out cars with Lambo doors and ugly graphics. I guess thats why they call them show cars.

sherwood
08-26-2007, 08:27 PM
yeah dude u lazy bastard u should have gotten up when ur alarm went off!!!!

atleast i got to see u <3 haha

CHAOS
08-28-2007, 06:49 AM

i put him on blast on nasioc... he was like "why do i win every show i enter it in then"