PDA

View Full Version : markley02

BIRD
08-24-2007, 11:55 PM
yo spotted you in town on thursday around lunch time, did you see me?

Gregory
08-25-2007, 12:27 AM
Do you know about private messages/e-mails/IM's/text messages/telephones? Or is this conversation really open to the public?

I'm gonna go ahead and say that he did see you there. Hmm, or maybe he didn't. What are everyone else's thoughts and opinions on the subject?

haha I'm just messing with you man. I couldn't help it. There are stupider threads on TST for sure. Here's a banana :banana:

foss
08-25-2007, 01:32 AM
Do you know about private messages/e-mails/IM's/text messages/telephones? Or is this conversation really open to the public?

I'm gonna go ahead and say that he did see you there. Hmm, or maybe he didn't. What are everyone else's thoughts and opinions on the subject?

haha I'm just messing with you man. I couldn't help it. There are stupider threads on TST for sure. Here's a banana :banana:

ummmm...theres nothing wrong with his post. did you read the section he posted in? SPOTTED.

Gregory
08-25-2007, 02:21 AM
ummmm...theres nothing wrong with his post. did you read the section he posted in? SPOTTED.

ummmmm....I was joking. Yes, I read the section. The idea is to post a public forum so everyone can see it if you are "trying to find someone." He obviously knew exactly who it was. For example, a good thread would read "hey i saw a green supra on rt30. Anyone know if s/he is on here? I'd like to ask them a few questions about their car."
I see my brother almost everyday, but I don't start threads about it and say "hey man, I saw you today."

But then again. I could not care less. I'm not trying to clean up TST. Hence, I was joking.