PDA

View Full Version : R/T tuning review

06evors
08-19-2007, 10:03 PM
I dropped off my car at R/T last Tues to have my cams and stainless clutch line installed and it was quite an experience. When I arrived there was a show worthy Supra, mint condition Starion (one of my favorite cars) and a host of desirable Nissans. Pretty intimidating considering I'm picking up my lowly lancer. I mostly spoke with Vince but from what i gathered this is the guy you want to leave your car with. Plus, the price he quoted me on was exactly what i paid and the car is running great. :thumbup: to Vince and R/T tuning.

Thanks again,

Jared

NOPSTNS
08-19-2007, 10:10 PM
i was there when u were...watching my ignition coils fail me on the dyno....they r a decent bunch of guys, havent screwed me yet!

jk fellas

Im2Slow
08-19-2007, 10:37 PM
:afro:told you they where great

88TSI_Rob
08-19-2007, 11:21 PM
I dropped off my car at R/T last Tues to have my cams and stainless clutch line installed and it was quite an experience. When I arrived there was a show worthy Supra, mint condition Starion (one of my favorite cars) and a host of desirable Nissans. Pretty intimidating considering I'm picking up my lowly lancer. I mostly spoke with Vince but from what i gathered this is the guy you want to leave your car with. Plus, the price he quoted me on was exactly what i paid and the car is running great. :thumbup: to Vince and R/T tuning.

Thanks again,

Jared

Was the Starion gold? If not I need to take a trip over there!

06evors
08-19-2007, 11:31 PM
Was the Starion gold? If not I need to take a trip over there!

Yes it was. Beautifull car. Always wanted one.

S.Milone
08-20-2007, 03:55 PM
Thanks for the review Jared glad to see we have another happy customer.