PDA

View Full Version : Silver E46 M3 spun off of roadway

BLACK_J-BODY
08-19-2007, 07:39 PM
I just was on my way home and passed a Silver E46 M3 that had spun out in the rain and skidded off the road into the bushes on I-95 SB near the Scudders Falls Bridge on the NJ side. NJSP was on the scene with 2 wreckers to get it out of the bushes. Looks like somebody was driving too fast for the road conditions.

agoodall
08-20-2007, 07:48 AM
all bmw drivers think they are gods gift to asphalt so it brings a smile to may face when i hear one lost control.....even though i hope the driver is physically ok

BLACK_J-BODY
08-21-2007, 07:17 PM
My guess would be that there were no injuries. There was no ambulance or anything. The driver most likely got a ticket for careless driving though.

bastid
08-21-2007, 08:11 PM
all bmw drivers think they are gods gift to asphalt so it brings a smile to may face when i hear one lost control.....

Give me a break. Talk about a generalization.

TROLL
08-21-2007, 08:19 PM
all bmw drivers think they are gods gift to asphalt so it brings a smile to may face when i hear one lost control.....even though i hope the driver is physically ok

and by that accord i suppose all 240 owners are ignorant little know it all children...

auk113
08-21-2007, 10:12 PM
and by that accord i suppose all 240 owners are ignorant little know it all children...

damn right; you got that straight!!! :) we are all knowing all powerful OZ, bow to me NOW

ScubaSteve
08-21-2007, 11:01 PM

Yep, and all subbie owners are smart asses :mrgreen:

Seriously though I have run in to a lot of ****y BMW owners but its usually the older guys that think the brand name makes them hot ****. Either way it sounds like someone was driving like a prick and learned a lesson.

bastid
08-22-2007, 12:41 AM
A lot of people take DSC off when they shouldn't. Some people just don't know the limits of the car in the dry let alone in rainy conditions.

agoodall
08-22-2007, 07:42 AM

i mean i wouldnt say we are all children, but ignorant know it all sounds about right

2drStunner
08-22-2007, 07:59 AM
sucks to be that guy! Hopefully he's alright! Bet his car isnt though! :eek:

bastid
08-22-2007, 08:29 AM
i mean i wouldnt say we are all children, but ignorant know it all sounds about right

Prove to me that I am an ignorant know it all. After all, ALL BMW drivers are assholes, right? So prove it. Here's your chance. If you are going to personally attack me, you might as well do a good job about it rather than dancing around the topic. Let's hear it.

Ready. Set. Go.

agoodall
08-22-2007, 08:57 AM
aw its ok cupcake its just the internet

calm down show some restraint

9 Ball
08-22-2007, 09:28 AM
It was pretty nasty outside yesterday. Hope he’s alright.

bastid
08-22-2007, 11:29 AM
aw its ok cupcake its just a lame opinion that I can't defend

calm down show some restraint

Wait a second, pumpkin. You mean, you can't back up what you state and blame it on the internets? Then why post that nonsense in the first place?

agoodall
08-22-2007, 12:01 PM
maybe you should re-read the thread because you are making stuff up. when did i say YOU were ignorant? when did i claim that BMW drivers are assholes? I said "BMW drivers think they are god's gift to asphalt"

cupcake i am worried you might have some pent up anger

-Pumpkin

HatchSurfer3
08-22-2007, 12:06 PM
And all honda drivers are rice-tastic wannabe's. Everyone has their stereotypes that they have to deal with.

That sucks about the m3 though, hopefully the driver is ok.

bastid
08-22-2007, 12:39 PM
maybe you should re-read the thread because you are making stuff up. when did i say YOU were ignorant? when did i claim that BMW drivers are assholes? I said "BMW drivers think they are god's gift to asphalt"

cupcake i am worried you might have some pent up anger

-Pumpkin

Pumpkin,

The only pent up anger I have comes when I'm stereotyped by someone who doesn't know what they are talking about.

<3

-Cupcake

PS - Have dinner ready when I get home today, or else.

BlackTypeR
08-22-2007, 12:46 PM
All this talk about pumpkins and cupcakes is making me hungary! Seriously though, making a statement like "All BMW owners think their gods gift to asphalt" is very close minded. I hope whoever was involved in the accident is alright.

Scapegoat
08-22-2007, 01:01 PM
truth be told... I had a good laugh at the beemer owners at the SCCA autox I went to. They were the only group of people that couldn't figure out to let off some speed before going into a slalom, lol. Those poor cones got KILLED that day

bastid
08-22-2007, 01:16 PM
truth be told... I had a good laugh at the beemer owners at the SCCA autox I went to. They were the only group of people that couldn't figure out to let off some speed before going into a slalom, lol. Those poor cones got KILLED that day

You mean the person who hits the most cones doesn't win?

God's gifts to asphalt aren't subjected to cone penalties. Shortest way from A to B is a straight line.

Omar_MSP
08-22-2007, 01:29 PM
ooo i have a good one

SRT4

those owners that swear there 14sec car gives them 12sec bragging rights

something like that. ionno

HatchSurfer3
08-23-2007, 12:35 AM
You mean the person who hits the most cones doesn't win?

God's gifts to asphalt aren't subjected to cone penalties. Shortest way from A to B is a straight line.

Haha the man makes a strong point

Z3R0
08-23-2007, 09:56 AM

They were racing!!! duh!!!:bigeek:

TurboTagTeam
08-23-2007, 12:56 PM

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c37/turbotagteam/Please1.jpg