PDA

View Full Version : WOO HOO the WRX is no more ugly

wrx_snobordr
02-16-2005, 06:14 PM
After 2 weeks of ripping around in the focus i finally have my car back :drag: . He also took the wrx badge off and sprayed the back of the trunk to get rid of all the marks i made when i debadged the subaru :supz:

http://matt.inkanddagger.net/damage_fixed.jpg
http://matt.inkanddagger.net/solid_lines.jpg

TROLL
02-16-2005, 06:24 PM
looks great... i'm sure it'll constantly put a smile on your face now.
bryan

MuddyREX
02-16-2005, 10:11 PM
Looks like I am the only guy left with a huge dent on the right side of their wrx.... :roll:

TROLL
02-16-2005, 11:10 PM
i have a few minor things to take care of, and we're both wrb... maybe the two of us can get cut a deal on paintwork? or maybe we can get a larger group together to score some sort of discount? let us know who did your work matt, i know you said you were happy with it.
bryan

nysofmind
02-17-2005, 12:20 AM
looks good, but what happened to it that you needed to get bodywork done?

wrx_snobordr
02-17-2005, 12:53 AM
looks good, but what happened to it that you needed to get bodywork done?

I was in an accident, the back door and rear corner panel of the passanger side were good and messed up.

I took it to bill hurst "hurst collision" in tullytown. I cant say enough good things about his work. he went above and beyond what he had to do. All he had to do was fix the damaged spot, but he told me he doesnt like having his name on something that doesnt look good. So he went ahead and re-sprayed the whole back bumper to get rid of a spot where i had clear peeling off. he fixed a rust spot on the front passanger door, fixed and repainted the front drivers side fender and was going to do the hood but i told him not to. plus he took off the wrx on the trunk and resprayed the trunk to get rid of a few scrathes i put in when i took the subaru letters off. On top of all that he tighted my doors somehow so they arent as shakey when i shut them with the windows down. Oh and he resprayed the entire car with something to give it back the fresh from the show room water bead. It took him a little longer than expected but with the quality of work he did i dont mind one bit.

MuddyREX
02-17-2005, 09:56 AM
i have a few minor things to take care of

Exactly, at least Matt had a huge eyesore like mine.....

the mike
02-17-2005, 12:53 PM
Looks like I am the only guy left with a huge dent on the right side of their wrx.... :roll:
Nah, Fred still has one!!

Matt is that a muffler on there? ;)

How's the power steering situation?