PDA

View Full Version : Silver WRX white blue stripes

SilverTurboRidin
07-23-2005, 12:02 PM
I was at home depot on RT13 and the person drove by me. i dont think i have seen the car before

howielong
07-23-2005, 08:14 PM
Clear tails.

Saw it today too.

SilverTurboRidin
07-23-2005, 11:26 PM
Clear tails.

Saw it today too.

I SEEN THIS KID AGAIN TONIGHT CUTTING THROUGH MY WORK ON OLD LINCOLN!!!! Someone find this kid

Buster
07-24-2005, 02:14 AM
I saw him this morning to on street road going towards old lincoln also. very quiet car.

TROLL
07-24-2005, 02:15 AM
i think i saw this at hurst collision about 6 months ago... it was in seriously bad shape... guess its fixed now. he had an sti spoiler or something similar i think i remember?
bryan

wrx_snobordr
07-24-2005, 02:15 AM
hes been to the meets a few times back when we were at red robin. I talked to him a few times but i foget his name. Has alot of work done, kaaz lsd front and rear ra gears (i think, or sti 6) plus alot of engine work... upgraded turbo, fmic, injectors, engine management all to go along with the bling on the outside. As of the l;ast time i talked to him he said he was contemplating going right hand drive.

SilverTurboRidin
07-24-2005, 09:42 AM
he had factory wheels... Exhaust, BOV, downpipe(i think because it was pretty loud) LARGE FMIC, and thats all i can pick up...

Lets get this kid to join up!

howielong
07-24-2005, 12:00 PM
i think i saw this at hurst collision about 6 months ago... it was in seriously bad shape... guess its fixed now. he had an sti spoiler or something similar i think i remember?
bryan

I think he still does.

wrx_snobordr
07-24-2005, 09:26 PM
bryan

I think he still does.

Yeah, he crashed it in the winter. He has just gotten his new lsd's in and he took a turn quick and got on it and ended up on the front lawn without a large part of the fronmt of his car. He has the turboxs fmic and full tbe and the sti wing.

Jeffros Spec V
07-25-2005, 10:53 PM
If this is the same kid I am thinking off does he live over in L-town?

I think I worked on a house right down the street from him.

SilverTurboRidin
07-25-2005, 11:17 PM
If this is the same kid I am thinking off does he live over in L-town?

I think I worked on a house right down the street from him.

He must cause i see him all the time

criz
07-27-2005, 01:24 PM
He got behind me on rt1 while I was going to work the other day... he wouldn't come around next to me though... just stuck behind me...

I did hear wastegate flutter as he pulled out of 7-11 by the bowling alley

MuddyREX
07-27-2005, 05:42 PM
Maybe it's a nice car, but it is still a WRX with racing stripes.. :roll: