PDA

View Full Version : cop in an rx8

redwrxwagon02
08-15-2007, 02:48 PM
a few nights ago i was cruising down 295 and i had a dark green or black rx8 come flying past me at like over 100 he had an exhaust and stuff so i blew past him at like 90 then slowed up to get next to him and i flashed my lights making a motion to roll his window down and when he does he flashes his state police badge and i think to myself wtf? so does anyone know who this is or has that ever hapened to anyone else?

Buster
08-15-2007, 02:51 PM
yeah he was just showing you that he can do it and get away with it. i wish i had a get out of jail free card.

MrDibbs19
08-15-2007, 02:51 PM
that is crazy... so all we need are some badges to be able to go fast legally? atleast he didn't pull you over

redwrxwagon02
08-15-2007, 02:57 PM
lol he was in an rx-8 he'd have to catch me before he can pull me over lol i hate when cops do that though iv had it happen to me alot b4 i laughed so hard when he flashed his badge thinking he's tough or something god

Gorilla Unit 33
08-15-2007, 04:18 PM
Ive had a guy in a dodge durrango R/t before drive next to me pulling back and forth trying to make me race him. He would pull forward and let off then he swervered almost into me so i pulled ahead of him. like 30 seconds later he rolls up next to me and flashes a badge so i flipped him off showed him a badge and pulled away from him for good. Never heard anything about that day since...

JBWRX06
08-15-2007, 04:19 PM
july of 08 i ll have a badge, i m gonna mess with people

DSMTJ
08-15-2007, 05:48 PM

just mess around with the ricers please.

doug
08-15-2007, 05:52 PM

Oh, that's a reaaaaaaaaal good attitude. I hope you get busted, and fired. Like we need more corrupted cops on the road..

05GT
08-15-2007, 05:55 PM
So I'm assuming then it was a cop in regular clothes in his regular, non work related vehicle? If that was the case, then he couldn't have pulled you over anyway. The best he could have done was radio or call in to have a on duty cop pull you over.

I was driving down the road one day like last year and some jerk just about cut me off totally, so I past him and got back in front of him. We got stopped at a light and he told me to stop driving like an ass. So I told hin to stfu, and he then whipped something out, look like a badge, and said "I'll pull you over if I have to, I have kids in the back" I told him to shut up again and that he can't pull me over in that car. So I just left and went on my way.

JBWRX06
08-15-2007, 07:00 PM
Oh, that's a reaaaaaaaaal good attitude. I hope you get busted, and fired. Like we need more corrupted cops on the road..

easy there buddy i am a wrx driver also, i mean i m not going to race people or anything i will just flick my lights and stuff and scare them.

JBWRX06
08-15-2007, 07:00 PM
just mess around with the ricers please.

hahahhaa thats funny

doug
08-15-2007, 07:01 PM
respect the badge.. you're supposed to protect your community, not scare them. If anything, when you pull schmucks over just keep them there for 45 minutes.

NOPSTNS
08-15-2007, 07:12 PM
an rx8 at 100 mph? damn!

it must have been downhill.....

mattcosta7
08-15-2007, 07:19 PM

sounds like all of the new cops in my town. 10 new guys who've all developed a track record of giving more tickets a month, than the other cops give a year. For offenses that normally aren't ticketed. 3mph over limit, radaring at the crest of a hill, parking 1" too far from a curb, modd'd exhaust in cars that aren't modified.

It's disgusting.

Back on topic, he's a jerk to whip his badge out while he's a civilian and think it matters.

05GT
08-15-2007, 09:52 PM
an rx8 at 100 mph? damn!

it must have been downhill.....

NOPSTNS!!! Man get outta this thread...you can't even remember which side of the car your gas tank is on lmao. :lol: :banana:

Chair-Force
08-16-2007, 12:29 AM
easy there buddy i am a wrx driver also, i mean i m not going to race people or anything i will just flick my lights and stuff and scare them.

Aston PD?

Chair-Force
08-16-2007, 12:32 AM
a few nights ago i was cruising down 295 and i had a dark green or black rx8 come flying past me at like over 100 he had an exhaust and stuff so i blew past him at like 90 then slowed up to get next to him and i flashed my lights making a motion to roll his window down and when he does he flashes his state police badge and i think to myself wtf? so does anyone know who this is or has that ever hapened to anyone else?

Should have pretended like you were pulling out a badge and then gave him the finger.
Was he young? Because only a young/rookie trooper would do something that gay. If not, he's prolly the super gung-ho hoorah law enforcement type. Just as gay nonetheless.

1gmfanatik
08-16-2007, 12:41 AM
I had some off duty stateys in a dented up dodge caravan following me and my buddy who was on his 07 GSXR1300. We were just cruising to a meet out this way, and they were swerving in and out of traffic behind us, we had short spurts of gettin on it, but I can't compete with a Busa so I wasn't racin him. lol..They pulled up next to me and were like.."Is that your car?" I said yup, and they said..."That's all I needed to know." Had one hell of an attitude too, then drove up to my boy at the next light and said the same ****. They got next to him on the shoulder and then once the light changed they pulled out and cut over in front of him. Nothing ever arose from that either, but thems some pecker heads for sure.

NOPSTNS
08-16-2007, 07:27 AM
NOPSTNS!!! Man get outta this thread...you can't even remember which side of the car your gas tank is on lmao. :lol: :banana:

haha! i was in a rush! screw u mark! haha!

:mrgreen:

Tru2Blu
08-16-2007, 08:18 AM
ive had that happen to me on route one. Think the guy was driving a mini van or something. He pulls up next to me and said slow down, so i pulled of, lol he came next to me again and pull his badge out, the girlfriend almost went nuts. I just told him to suck it and pulled away, never looked back.

redwrxwagon02
08-16-2007, 08:27 AM
yes the rx8 was doing over 100 lol it took him awhile though i was doing about 80 when i rolled up on him and he floored it and then pulled away from me but he didnt realise i wasnt racing because i didnt want to waste my time so then he dropped back behind me and then got next to me again and started to get on it so i floor it in fourth and pull away then he catches up to me like totally playing with me until i flashed my high beams and he flashed the badge lol i honestly hate ish like that lol it pisses me off i was getting so amped to pwn an rx-8 again lol and yes he was a newb cop i could tell i think im gonna keep a plastic dollar store badge in my car from now on for situations just like that lol and you know the only reason why he flashed his badge was because he didnt wanna get beat lol

DreWRX
08-20-2007, 10:04 PM
I had the same type of situation happen to me, it was a few months ago id say, it was on 202 going from west chester to KOP mall, but it was a 04 blue sti, with some young kid, couldnt have been older than early 20's if that, we raced for a while, then when he got off the exit he flased me a badge, so i flashed him my jersey flying bird