PDA

View Full Version : Black Honda something or other

99SL2_Modder
07-19-2005, 07:05 PM
Underneath a box truck.

Edgely and Millcreek. Truck was positioned that it looked like it was making a left. Car was positioned not-so-neatly under the box, looking like it was trying to head straight.

Much destruction (as in, pieces literally all over the place. 20+ feet from the site of the accident.) I wanna read the info on this one.

SilverTurboRidin
07-19-2005, 07:13 PM
Underneath a box truck.

Edgely and Millcreek. Truck was positioned that it looked like it was making a left. Car was positioned not-so-neatly under the box, looking like it was trying to head straight.

Much destruction (as in, pieces literally all over the place. 20+ feet from the site of the accident.) I wanna read the info on this one.

Yeah i just heard about it....im trying to get a copy of the police report

99SL2_Modder
07-19-2005, 07:19 PM
Underneath a box truck.

Yeah i just heard about it....im trying to get a copy of the police report

It's probably still there. They were waiting for the Hurst to get there. (Jaws of Life). I saw them inside the car talking to the driver, methinks. Passenger already out. They looked like they needed to make it a convertible...though it looked like the driver had already accomplished part of that.