PDA

View Full Version : maroon/burgendy lotus on 611 bypass

sleeperstyle
07-26-2007, 05:26 PM
it was not the normal little one that is like 35k$, this was one of the cool ones like the espirit or whatever they are called. my friend said it's a TT v8 (small displacement), and it's modified a bit. apparently somebody from the area knows him and was talking about the car and it's been around for a while. i've never seen it before last night.

it was loud, sounded and looked absolutely awesome. we played a little bit on the bypass and he walked away from me, which i expected.

NICEST CAR I'VE SEEN IN THIS AREA IN A LOOOOOOONG TIME!!. i wouldn't even THINK of wasting my $ on a ferarri, lamborghini, or whatever else expensive after seeing/hearing this thing and seeing it move out. he took the S turns coming off of the 611 bypass at mach jesus before i caught up to him at a light.

asked him what type of car it was (i honestly didn't know), then told him it was nice and went on my way.

SeMaxima99
07-26-2007, 09:23 PM
thats either my next car or im getting a house. Only the 98 and up ate the 3.5L TTV8's. They are around 12.5s 1/4 cars but once you go past the 350hp they start breaking everything. Thats the part im kinda leanent on about getting one. I know i would want more power.