PDA

View Full Version : 05GT: you made my fiance cry!

markley02
07-19-2007, 08:35 PM
She really misses her mystic and your's is the first she saw since she lost hers.

05GT
07-19-2007, 10:53 PM
She really misses her mystic and your's is the first she saw since she lost hers.

Oh man I'm sorry. Tell her she can take pics with it any time she likes. If we meet up sometime, shes welcome to take it for a ride.

Anyway, your car sounded sweet. I had hoped it was someone from TST. Didn't know if you wanted to play at all, but I had my wife and daughter in the car and well, that enough not to play, I'm sure you know that lol. But I wanted too haha. (On my way to see Ratatouille lol)

But yeah, your car looks and sounds great man. That was a loud ass bov, if I heard correctly lol.

sherwood
07-19-2007, 11:52 PM
bov on evo? uttt ohhhhhhhh

EvlEgl
07-20-2007, 12:41 AM
^^ Ok??

Both cars I'm a fan off. My buddy wanted to get a Mystic Cobra buutt He bitched out by saying it was a money pit/was gonna look out of date in a few years/was a generic mustang blah blah blah

I said he was crazy, then again he drives a 350z So what do I know.

markley02
07-20-2007, 08:19 AM
Oh man I'm sorry. Tell her she can take pics with it any time she likes. If we meet up sometime, shes welcome to take it for a ride.

Anyway, your car sounded sweet. I had hoped it was someone from TST. Didn't know if you wanted to play at all, but I had my wife and daughter in the car and well, that enough not to play, I'm sure you know that lol. But I wanted too haha. (On my way to see Ratatouille lol)

But yeah, your car looks and sounds great man. That was a loud ass bov, if I heard correctly lol.

Trust me, I wanted to run. Whenever she is in the car I wont though. I never really understood why being married would lower your insurance, but once kids are involved you don't drive like an ass anymore. lol. You have to do a pulley and exhaust on that bad boy!

^^ Ok??

Both cars I'm a fan off. My buddy wanted to get a Mystic Cobra buutt He bitched out by saying it was a money pit/was gonna look out of date in a few years/was a generic mustang blah blah blah

I said he was crazy, then again he drives a 350z So what do I know.

It is only a money pit if you want it to be. For minimal amounts of money they are reliable and in the 11's. If you want 10's though things start breaking and costing a lot of money. They are sort of generic due to the only thing special is the paint and interior over other terminators, but the car just looks amazing! The funny thing is the older mystics turned an ugly brown and there paint is so had to get your hands on, but the mystichrome is so beautiful and you can get it quite cheap right from dupont.

EvlEgl
07-20-2007, 10:29 AM
I tried to tell him that, He doesnt listen to me though...He's wanted like 10 different cars in a matter of a few weeeks

I want an Evo Bad though...The Wife doesnt like them...But I told her it was a nice family car!

05GT
07-20-2007, 04:37 PM
Trust me, I wanted to run. Whenever she is in the car I wont though. I never really understood why being married would lower your insurance, but once kids are involved you don't drive like an ass anymore. lol. You have to do a pulley and exhaust on that bad boy!

Well I have a catback on it. And a cai. The pullies and some other goodies are coming in hopefully the end of next week. :mrgreen:

And yeah, insurances does down significantly even after getting married.