PDA

View Full Version : Brooklyn spotted...

SayNoToPistons
07-17-2007, 06:44 PM
I'll name them all.

-A RX7 FD in Vintage red passed by my block on 67th and around bay parkway. I gave you a thumbs up as you passed my whilei was talking to my friend on the driveway. You looked.

-Silver MKIV Supra, belongs to someone related to my neighbor, i guess... It's always parked in the back inside a one car garage. I never get teh chance to catch up to you and introduce myself because you're always waking me up at 1am or so with that loud 2jz. i wouldn't want to run outside in my underwear so by the time i'm dress, you're already gone. Located is 67th around bay parkway.

-Black or possibly Montego Blue RX7. You used to park right behind the silver Supra i mentioned. I used to remember when i was young, i would watch you guys pull out together. I dont see your car around anymore.

-Yellow IS300, white acura TL and black Evo. I believe you know the guy i that owns the silver Supra. I've seen you guys parked on his driveway. Chinese btw.

-Black Evo8/9. I believe you attend James Madison Highschool since i always see your car parked next to the school. You look quite young too. CHinese btw.

-A black MKIV supra. I saw you twice at 65th street and 21ave going the opposite direction.

-Silver 04-05 WRX with a pair of lightening bolt vinyl on the side. Last time i saw your car, it had a new CF hood and maybe wheels. Located is around 21ave and upper 60 streets.\

-Blue (if i remember correctly) 04-05 STi and a black (if i remember correctly) Evo. Always parked on the street. Located is around 65th street and maybe avenue P. I'm not quite sure what your block is but it's right off 65th and ave P. The evo is always parked in the driveway while the STi is sitting outside.

-A S14 240 with a **** load of ricer stickers, perhaps a big wing if i remember correctly, stock body, and a loud fart can. I think it's ligth colored, maybe tan. You're always driving around the 60's streets and around 20-18th avenue.

And of course the RX7s and RX8s i've spotted around Brooklyn...

ProjectX
01-06-2011, 12:13 AM
I think i know which Evo your talking about near Madison

I wonder if you have ever seen a Black EVO 8/9 MR parked near Avenue S and East 14th by Cunningham (Has a sticker that says "Your Girl Inside" rear side,"Rally Racing" on front spoiler) That evo is a BEASTTT i wonder if that guy is on here, I think i might take a pic of it next time im going home from school.

As for Anything around 20-18th ave, i think they have a shop there called "Bay Speed" lots of 240s