PDA

View Full Version : Idiot in Tiburon on I95

05GT
07-11-2007, 10:14 PM
So is the idiot with the blue neon underbody lights on a Tiburon on here?

What was the point of moving over when I got behind you, going significantly faster then you, for you to just get back behind me to ride my ass?

So I let you get along side of me and wait for you to nail it then make you look stupid. You then proceed like a hard ass to follow me off my exit almost missing it, and then ride me for a 1/4 mile then Uie in the middle of the road??

Good one. :roll:

Signatus230
07-11-2007, 10:30 PM
we keep the spotted threads for making connections... like positive ones. not rants. thankyoucomeagain.

I quote from a recently locked thread.

05GT
07-11-2007, 10:32 PM
I quote from a recently locked thread.

Thanks Troll... :roll:

He can lock it if he likes....thanks though, glad to know someone is on hit nuts warning the bad people.

Edit - Besides, this is positive. I'm positive the guy was an idiot.

Signatus230
07-11-2007, 10:36 PM
Lol, I am not bashing... just trying to get IBTL...

I hate it when people do that ****, especially in cars that.. aren't exactly as fast as yours.

Gorilla Unit 33
07-11-2007, 10:58 PM
is this a silver tiburon? if so i think i have seen it before

05GT
07-11-2007, 11:04 PM
Lol, I am not bashing... just trying to get IBTL...

I hate it when people do that ****, especially in cars that.. aren't exactly as fast as yours.

Its ok, sorry I snapped. Just not in the best of moods today lol. Its been one of those days.

I just don't get why he followed me off the exit to just pop a U turn lol.

Gorilla, I think it was a dark blue or black.

foss
07-11-2007, 11:21 PM
IBTL yes!

drew
07-12-2007, 07:56 AM
that was me *** i was getting your tag number then followed you while i was on the phone with the dispatcher reporting you for street racing

redwrxwagon02
07-12-2007, 08:46 AM
HAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA

no offense but

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

:rofl::rotfl:

05GT
07-12-2007, 10:50 AM
that was me *** i was getting your tag number then followed you while i was on the phone with the dispatcher reporting you for street racing

Oh yeah I'm sure. Look out, I'm scared now. :roll:

And if it was you, then #1. Your car is slow as hell but more importantly, if that was you, then tell me what exit I got off of on 95??

Snoozie
07-12-2007, 11:04 AM
Drew's is red btw. I always see a kid with a black one riding around like a douche though.

05GT
07-12-2007, 11:07 AM
Drew's is red btw. I always see a kid with a black one riding around like a douche though.

Yeah I knew it wasn't him, but I figured I'd go along with it.

The kid was riding like jackass. He was in the fast lane, riding someone's ass, the guy moves over for him, then the kid in the Tib doesn't pass him. When I eventually catch up and get behind him, he moves, then gets right back behind me and rides my bumper like he wanted to climb in my tailpipe lol.

My wife was like this guy is an idiot.

Oreo931
07-12-2007, 12:03 PM
hey i saw in your avatar you have a blue cobra...were you on 95 north a couple days ago throwing rev's at me? I was in the yellow volvo 850...
I would have messed but I was boosting way too much and I didnt have my boost controller on...not that i would have had a chance or anything.
if it was you, then your exhaust sounds sickkkkk. nice car too.

05GT
07-12-2007, 12:12 PM
hey i saw in your avatar you have a blue cobra...were you on 95 north a couple days ago throwing rev's at me? I was in the yellow volvo 850...
I would have messed but I was boosting way too much and I didnt have my boost controller on...not that i would have had a chance or anything.
if it was you, then your exhaust sounds sickkkkk. nice car too.

Hmm...well my Cobra isn't actually blue well it kinda is lol, it changes colors (blue,purple,green). I am on 95 a lot but I'm not one to just throw around revs...in fact I usually never rev at anyone unless I know they are waiting to play lol.

So I don't think so, lol I dunno unless my buddy was driving and did it haha. Did it look like it changed colors?

Oreo931
07-12-2007, 01:09 PM
nah it was a really nice color blue...chrome wheels...REAL dark tint.

JET02WRX
07-12-2007, 01:22 PM
Edit - Besides, this is positive. I'm positive the guy was an idiot.

I just snorted my soda....good one! Ow..that burns my nose....

Oh...and IBTL! :mrgreen:

GLHWCU
07-12-2007, 01:45 PM
yo 05gt, questiuon, you ever play roller hockey? like in leagues?

05GT
07-12-2007, 01:51 PM
nah it was a really nice color blue...chrome wheels...REAL dark tint.

lol...hmm thats odd. I have 5% tint, the darkest you can get, and chrome wheels. Maybe it was me, and it looked blue at the time? It does do that lol. Hmm...did you notice if it had the chrome bumper inserts?

GLWHCU, no I don't why? lol

05GT
07-12-2007, 01:52 PM
I just snorted my soda....good one! Ow..that burns my nose....

Oh...and IBTL! :mrgreen:

LMAO. Sorry about the nose lol.

Oreo931
07-12-2007, 02:02 PM
lol...hmm thats odd. I have 5% tint, the darkest you can get, and chrome wheels. Maybe it was me, and it looked blue at the time? It does do that lol. Hmm...did you notice if it had the chrome bumper inserts?

well this might narrow it down...
i was in delaware around the martin luther king jr blvd exit heading north on 95. is your car ever in that area?

i believe it did have chrome bumper inserts...but im not 100% sure.

smg267
07-12-2007, 02:23 PM
Back on the I saw a cobra on 95 bandwagon. 2-3 weeks ago coming back into Pa from NJ. I was a white Z28 SS hood. Cobra looked kinda blue and kept dropping gears. Guy had someone else with him. I had no time to play. I Honked and waved. If anyone plays that bull**** ass game of tailing me I pull my car over and get in there face. Brass Knuckles and tire irons Bitch! Also helps when your 6'4 235

05GT
07-12-2007, 02:29 PM
Back on the I saw a cobra on 95 bandwagon. 2-3 weeks ago coming back into Pa from NJ. I was a white Z28 SS hood. Cobra looked kinda blue and kept dropping gears. Guy had someone else with him. I had no time to play. I Honked and waved. If anyone plays that bull**** ass game of tailing me I pull my car over and get in there face. Brass Knuckles and tire irons Bitch! Also helps when your 6'4 235

That might have been me with Docewww in the car....did we wave back? I know I always wave or thumbs up people who do so to me.
And yeah, I was thinking about pulling over once he followed me off my exit, but chose not to because my wife was in the car, and I don't like doing things like that when shes with me.

Oreo, nope guess that wasn't me, I'm not in that area lol. Mystery solved haha.

Sberk06
07-12-2007, 02:30 PM
because this thread is gonna get locked, i figure i can ask you a off topic question (yet another broken rule).... why are you 05gt if your bumper says cobra? jw

SovXietday
07-12-2007, 02:57 PM
Did the Tib have a body kit and wing with black wheels?

smg267
07-12-2007, 06:33 PM
That might have been me with Docewww in the car....did we wave back? I know I always wave or thumbs up people who do so to me.
And yeah, I was thinking about pulling over once he followed me off my exit, but chose not to because my wife was in the car, and I don't like doing things like that when shes with me.

Yeah, Next time I'll run em. I have been trying to run a cobra forever. Chevy vs. Ford battle rages on. lol . Cobras are sick cars!

JET02WRX
07-12-2007, 08:44 PM
because this thread is gonna get locked, i figure i can ask you a off topic question (yet another broken rule).... why are you 05gt if your bumper says cobra? jw

He used to have a GT... he just got rid of it and upgraded to a Cobra recently... with Chameleon paint... <drools>

GLHWCU
07-12-2007, 10:53 PM

Guy i used to play wit had same year cobra i believe with same paint job, loooked saweeeeeeeet. i think you got a different exaust tho

05GT
07-13-2007, 12:20 AM
He used to have a GT... he just got rid of it and upgraded to a Cobra recently... with Chameleon paint... <drools>

Yep that is correct.

GLH, thanks...but yeah, not me lol.

And no, it didn't look like it had a wide kit on it.

DocEwww
07-13-2007, 05:24 PM
So I don't think so, lol I dunno unless my buddy was driving and did it haha. Did it look like it changed colors?

I dont drive fast when I take your car out by myself. :screwy:

05GT
07-13-2007, 05:34 PM
I dont drive fast when I take your car out by myself. :screwy:

I meant when you rev at people when I'm in the car with you haha, being stupid.

nissan240syan
07-16-2007, 12:15 AM
its a hi-un-day what do you excpect its like a KIA

lownslow95
11-15-2007, 10:59 AM
its a hi-un-day what do you excpect its like a KIA

except its not a buy one/ get one deal

dragonfly2k3
11-15-2007, 11:22 AM
i thought that was daewoo with the buy one/get one?

lownslow95
11-15-2007, 11:31 AM
might have been, who knows? all those korean cars seem to be doing it. it seems like they can't sell them so they practically gave them away for free.

GyrlSpeedRT
11-16-2007, 09:11 AM
i thought that was daewoo with the buy one/get one?

It is Daewoo, but I haven't heard that deal for a while...guess they got rid of them all...

scutzi128
11-16-2007, 01:32 PM
Thats cause I think Daewoo went under...I remember my friend said he went to a dealer and in the showroom they had tape covering up a place where a switch would be if you got the option for it.

lownslow95
11-16-2007, 01:37 PM
It is Daewoo, but I haven't heard that deal for a while...guess they got rid of them all...

yeah, i haven't seen to many daewoo's on the road lately:banana: