PDA

View Full Version : how do i eibach rear camber bolts?

wrx_snobordr
07-15-2005, 04:55 PM
How do i adjust the eibach rear camber bolts? I have them in, how i think is correct, but when i go to spin the nut to spin the lobe inside the tab thing doesnt move. Anyone with experience willing to lend a hand or explain how to do it would be appreciated. Thanks matt

Hyper
07-15-2005, 07:47 PM
you have to unscrew the nut a little bit to allow it for movement and spin the bolt
you must have a very good eye to allign the car equally without equipment :D

wrx_snobordr
07-15-2005, 11:06 PM
sooo, where can i get equipment?

Mookinator
07-15-2005, 11:37 PM

equipment? you mean like an alignment rack? look around, there's one on Ebay right now for $4600. it doesn't include the lift to put your car onto though, that's extra. ;)

just take your car to an alignment shop. why risk chewing up your tires over the $70 the alignment will cost.

~Mookie

wrx_snobordr
07-16-2005, 03:30 AM

equipment? you mean like an alignment rack? look around, there's one on Ebay right now for $4600. it doesn't include the lift to put your car onto though, that's extra. ;)

just take your car to an alignment shop. why risk chewing up your tires over the $70 the alignment will cost.

~Mookie

HA HA only 4600? Ill take 2 please. I actually have the 2 year unlimited alignments from ntb but im thinking the new struts and new camber bolts will either void it or they will tell me they wont adjust the camber bolts.

Mookinator
07-16-2005, 11:01 AM
nope, you're allowed to go back as many times as you want. and having suspension parts replaced is exactly the reason to go and have it done too.

~Mookie

smoger
07-17-2005, 10:43 PM
good luck. those places never warranty aftermarket suspension.

so far ive been screwed by both just tires and tires plus about this same issue.

both of them i went to WHILE the suspension was already in, and upon returning on later dates, they refused to honor their warranty and tires plus tried to sell me 300 in parts

fwiw you can pick up a camber guage tool on ebay for 100-200 bucks.. im not talking an alignment rack,.. its a decive that attaches to the wheel hub and measures camber.. i dont know much else about it though..

wrx_snobordr
07-18-2005, 03:27 AM
im not too worried about it, i put the bolts in so that they arent affecting camber. I am almost certain that they will void the warranty and not give me one cent back.