PDA

View Full Version : Spotted in DE: Blue STi on fire!!!

piknockout
07-09-2007, 10:49 AM
Just curious if it was anyone on here. Spotted it on Saturday at Rt. 13/I-295 turning into the Wawa at about 5pm or so.

Hyped
07-09-2007, 11:53 AM
that sucks. take a picture?

Verocious
07-09-2007, 11:56 AM
I dont know what state it was in when you saw it, but I went by after the flames were out and the poor thing was a goner. All the windows were blown out and it was burned back to the rear wheels.

Andy

piknockout
07-09-2007, 12:08 PM
We saw it just as it started. The guys were out of the car, and flames were just coming out of the hood. Would have taken a picture/video, but thought that would be a little rude. Unfortunately we weren't in my friend's car as he carries a fire extinguisher. There was a big accident about two miles down the road too, so I'm sure the fire dept. was a little too busy to get there.

dancemf666
07-09-2007, 12:46 PM
:( This thread would be so sic with pics.lol.Like the Z that burned.
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b216/dancemf/NissanZ_01.jpg

enigma
07-10-2007, 07:10 PM
While i'm thinking about it, does anyone else here carry a fire extinguisher?
I had an injector seal go south, and i sure as crap was lucky it didn't go off, specially since it was practically dripping on my 3" exhaust. Since then, i've always carried an extinguisher.

teh DIRT
07-10-2007, 07:12 PM
ever sincei turbo'd my car....fire extingusher is under my seat.

S4toSTI
07-10-2007, 07:20 PM
While i'm thinking about it, does anyone else here carry a fire extinguisher?
I had an injector seal go south, and i sure as crap was lucky it didn't go off, specially since it was practically dripping on my 3" exhaust. Since then, i've always carried an extinguisher.

We don't need no water let the mother f'er burn. Yeah umm if my car caught on fire i would be hesitant to stand by it spraying it with an extinguisher cause who knows where the fire already spread to. If i had one or could find one i would spray it till it was or looked like it was out then run the f away.

RayArroyo
07-10-2007, 07:47 PM
if my car was on fire id kick back and crack a cold one and watch it burn, i really would not want my car back after a fire

2drStunner
07-10-2007, 11:03 PM
if my car was on fire id kick back and crack a cold one and watch it burn, i really would not want my car back after a fire

I agree 100%!