PDA

View Full Version : s2000

jinteg730
07-13-2005, 11:41 PM
i saw a silver s2000 today on bus rt one in front of target and he revvd at me and when i looked he pointed at me, i duno just wonderin if he was on here no exhuast or anything just looked stock with the top down

99ElectronBlueCivicSi
07-14-2005, 12:26 AM
i saw a silver s2000 today on bus rt one in front of target and he revvd at me and when i looked he pointed at me, i duno just wonderin if he was on here no exhuast or anything just looked stock with the top down

saw this kid driving around for the passed 3 days he mustve just got it because hes constantly out racing around in it he tried racing me on 13 the other day and im like yea wow im not that dumb im not racing an s2k

LSHatch
07-14-2005, 02:16 PM
That kid is a fruitcake. He tried to race Jeff too..

Jeffros Spec V
07-14-2005, 02:58 PM
That kid is a fruitcake. He tried to race Jeff too..

ahahahahahah this kid is a turd. He tried to race me by (in) barns and noble..so I just laid on my horne and made him feel like an idiot.

Twice as funny cause Hopper was in my car and he would smoke that kid.

GTIivVR6
07-14-2005, 10:40 PM
dude i know who your talking about.....think he lives in my section...he always gives me the ice grill when i drive by, and the other week i was going into the cig outlet and him and his buddy like followed me in there...i come out and the one idiot is on his back looking underneith my car...im like WTF...i felt like saying "dude its not just a muffler now get away from my car"

btw... I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE STARE ME DOWN LIKE THAT

DoubleOughtCel
07-15-2005, 12:03 AM
dude i know who your talking about.....think he lives in my section...he always gives me the ice grill when i drive by, and the other week i was going into the cig outlet and him and his buddy like followed me in there...i come out and the one idiot is on his back looking underneith my car...im like WTF...i felt like saying "dude its not just a muffler now get away from my car"

btw... I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE STARE ME DOWN LIKE THAT

Stab him in the face with a soldering iron.