PDA

View Full Version : Friaday night meets in poughkeepsie!

aspen_rex
06-22-2007, 08:38 AM
hey guys just wanted to let everyone know, me and a bunch of other fellow subaru owners meet at price chopper on 9 every friday night at 8:30 weather pending. So you should come out and join us.

link for more info

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1247863

hercfe
06-23-2007, 05:14 PM
this open to anyone, or just wrx's? i've been looking for some place to meet around here and no one seems to do anything ever.

ryanALLDAY
06-27-2007, 10:58 PM
how has rt 9 dunkin donuts been on saturday nights?

CMau87
07-31-2007, 01:05 AM
ill ahve to check it out!

aspen_rex
08-07-2007, 11:09 PM
yea any car is welcome as long as ur cool and dont do burnt outs and rev ur engine blah blah blah.... but you guys should come out and say hello we are a bunch of cool guys

dunkin donuts, sigh so young and stupid street racing isnt cool

marshallpre1
12-07-2007, 11:05 AM
Hey man,

I am the guy with the green Supra TT that pulled up a couple weekends ago. My friend picked up his G35, and we were going to stop by again, but we didn't know whether it was an exclusive WRX/Subaru club so we just left. But we should definitely meet again next spring. my car is away for storage. I stopped by the dunkin donut "meet" but it just seems like a bunch of ricers to me....:roll: a bunch of those kids wanted to street race, and I decided it wasn't worth it.... Anyways, let's try to get a few quality cars there next spring!

Jeremy

Girly VR-4
12-10-2007, 06:20 PM
Hey man,

I am the guy with the green Supra TT that pulled up a couple weekends ago. My friend picked up his G35, and we were going to stop by again, but we didn't know whether it was an exclusive WRX/Subaru club so we just left. But we should definitely meet again next spring. my car is away for storage. I stopped by the dunkin donut "meet" but it just seems like a bunch of ricers to me....:roll: a bunch of those kids wanted to street race, and I decided it wasn't worth it.... Anyways, let's try to get a few quality cars there next spring!

Jeremy

I remember when there was about 100+ cars at dunkin donuts years ago on friday and saturday nights. lol Not too many people raced... just hung out. *sigh* the good 'ol days :lol:

marshallpre1
12-11-2007, 12:39 PM
I remember when there was about 100+ cars at dunkin donuts years ago on friday and saturday nights. lol Not too many people raced... just hung out. *sigh* the good 'ol days :lol:

what car do you drive? I'm assuming a VR-4? We definitely need to have non-ricer meets next spring.

ryanALLDAY
02-03-2008, 04:38 PM

i remember those days :(

i also remember when 500 cars would show up to Nathans in Yonkers, sucks those days have gone.

definetly down for meets this year, im starting to get the itch!

speifer
02-04-2008, 05:10 PM
dunkin donuts, sigh so young and stupid street racing isnt cool

Yup yup.... I remember that crew back when I lived in Fishkill...

speifer
02-04-2008, 05:12 PM
what car do you drive? I'm assuming a VR-4? We definitely need to have non-ricer meets next spring.

If I'm free, I wouldn't mind driving back home and going to a meet. I would love to see your Supra!!!

marshallpre1
02-04-2008, 06:11 PM
I took the car out this weekend- beautiful days. Anyways, I had just installed the boost gauge, downpipe, exhaust, and tried a couple of highway pulls nothing crazy (50-110) on 84 and hit fuel cut. I'm gonna install the bcc and a boost controller this coming weekend so it'll be ready to go. Yea, yea street racing is stupid, blah blah blah. I wasn't racing, and you guys floor your cars too. (PS- I just don't want some ricers in their rusted mom's car telling me not to do that. If you could hit 110 in your cars I'm sure you would.) Anyways, I saw a Murcielago on Rt 9 in Wappingers Falls. I tried to catch up to him (I was originally going north he was going south) but the damn traffic in Poughkeepsie is getting worse and worse everyday. I didn't get a chance to get up close to it. I would really like to start having good meets with cool people and cars. My buddy and I are gonna turbo his g35 soon :). It'd be good to see your Evo too :)

Girly VR-4
03-04-2008, 02:59 PM
marshallpre1 - yea, I had a '95 pearl white 3000GT VR-4. I was a baller back then :cool: haha

i remember those days :(

i also remember when 500 cars would show up to Nathans in Yonkers, sucks those days have gone.

definetly down for meets this year, im starting to get the itch!

haha I had a cop pull me over at Nathans one night, I almost had a heat attack. He was kinda hot, I think he was just trying to hit on me :rotfl:

Were you around when everyone would head to the Home depot parking garage? there'd be a bazillion cars parked in there.

ryanALLDAY
03-20-2008, 06:25 PM
marshallpre1 - yea, I had a '95 pearl white 3000GT VR-4. I was a baller back then :cool: haha

haha I had a cop pull me over at Nathans one night, I almost had a heat attack. He was kinda hot, I think he was just trying to hit on me :rotfl:

Were you around when everyone would head to the Home depot parking garage? there'd be a bazillion cars parked in there.

yes i remember when the cops blocked everyone in home depot lol they wherent happy, i have been pulled over there too, exhaust tickets ftl lol....

marshallpre1
03-28-2008, 06:16 PM
I'm gonna be out tonight, along with a couple of guys from the 350z forums. Oh yea, my buddy finally got his g35 turbo install completed and of course he'll be out too. Results: 389 rwhp ??tq. not too shabby :)

We'll be at BJ's parking lot so we'll be away from Rt 9, and maybe stop by the wrx meet in PC