PDA

View Full Version : can anybody help me with this idea

Crzyguy972
07-12-2005, 11:18 AM
i have a mazda 6 and i was looking around for navigation systems and i found one guy did this to his six he explains how he installed it anybody could help
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/452438/2

SilverTurboRidin
07-12-2005, 11:58 AM
very clean install.

Crzyguy972
07-12-2005, 12:00 PM
ill buy it if someone would be able to install it like that for me i dont need hte rear view camera or the switch to toggle it frome electric start when the car starts

sfd
07-12-2005, 02:42 PM
odd that he had them do an install for security reasons but posted the entire process and setup on the internet.

its not really that hard. but a nice clean install would happen at an experienced shop unless you get lucky with a member on here. I am sure many of the people here could do it, how clean is another discussion.

basically though he just cleared a hole and motorized two plates that were hardwired into a fuse or electrical wire that kicks on with the key (i.e. simply as hitting a turn signal wire)

MuddyREX
07-12-2005, 09:59 PM
If you could get him to do it, I bet WKderf could whip something wicked up for you. He's the Tweeter guy with the blue WRX with all the vinyl. I don't know if he does the work himself, but I'm sure if he doesn't he could reccommend someone.