PDA

View Full Version : I was STALKED! Help me track a new White Mustang, tint, black bottom stripe

RightHandDrift
05-03-2007, 02:44 PM
Does anyone know of a white Ford Mustang? It's the current new body style. I think it's a V6. It has dark tinted windows and factory side stripes down low. If you see it, let me know where. It might be in the Norristown area. Thanks.

RightHandDrift
05-04-2007, 11:58 AM
bump for more info.

The other night around 10:30, someone followed me home while I was driving my RX-7. Then they sat out front of my house for like 5 minutes, and watched me back into my garage. THEN, two hours later- at 12:30 am, they came back, parked across the street behind some bushes, and sat there for almost a half an hour without getting out. I called the cops and the car left five minutes before the cops came. It was a new white mustang V6, dark black tinted windows, and black side stripe on the bottom of the car. If you guys spot this car, probably in montgomery county, try and get the license plate number so I can give it to the cops. Help protect a fellow TST member!

http://www.cardata.com/images/Spoilers/Ford_Mustang_Shelby.jpg

The only three reasons I can think of for this is 1. they liked my car and wanted to compliment me, check it out, or race me. 2. it's an ex girlfriend who wants to stalk me. 3. they want to steal my ****. 4. it was all just some strange coincidence

http://www.samscustomshop.com/ImagesRepository/samscustomsshop/DesignElements/My%

nopistons94
05-04-2007, 12:16 PM
ill come to your house with a bat and **** their **** up for you if you want bro

Twinz
05-04-2007, 12:19 PM
dude if you have a right hand drive rx7..they were not waiting outside ur house to compliment u they were waiting for you to go to sleep...time to invest in a shot gun so next time they sit out front and stalk you...you walk out and ask what they need

nopistons94
05-04-2007, 12:20 PM
dude if you have a right hand drive rx7..they were not waiting outside ur house to compliment u they were waiting for you to go to sleep...time to invest in a shot gun so next time they sit out front and stalk you...you walk out and ask what they need

not trying to talk **** here at all, but at least it's an FC and not an FD cause that **** would prob already be gone. no one ever followed me home when i owned my FD's, but kids deff got shady when I would leave my car parked places. I think its just time to invest in some friends with ski masks, just watch out getting popped by some tool with a hand gun

BradC
05-04-2007, 01:05 PM
ill come to your house with a bat and **** their **** up for you if you want bro

I'll be with you, **** that. Only reason they are pulling that **** is for something criminal.

Rey The Great
05-04-2007, 01:11 PM
damn that sucks..this mean they are watchin every move u make..wat time u go to bed..time u go to sleep..time the lights goes out..and then thats when they strike..i remember when my system got stolen i was paranoid for like 3 months lookin at my window late at night to see if they come back..but good luck.make sure u have an alarm or something..keep an out on the weekend since thats when most robberies occur.

Silverfc88
05-04-2007, 01:14 PM
Watch you car man. I had my FC stolen in Northeast Philly a few years ago. They got it around 11:30 at night.

doug
05-04-2007, 01:32 PM
That's pretty whack man.. I'd keep your lights on all night.

If they were sitting in front of your house twice, why didn't you go outside and do something about it?

Tiny
05-04-2007, 01:38 PM
That's pretty whack man.. I'd keep your lights on all night.

If they were sitting in front of your house twice, why didn't you go outside and do something about it?

He did. He called the cops. Smartest thing he could have done.

Motion lights and a really loud house alarm. Gun in the dresser next to you helps as well.

Just keep calling the cops.

doug
05-04-2007, 01:50 PM
He did. He called the cops. Smartest thing he could have done.

Motion lights and a really loud house alarm. Gun in the dresser next to you helps as well.

Just keep calling the cops.

If someone was outside eyeing up my sti, im sure id make my self an acquaintance with them, and make sure they dont come back... along with calling the cops. But see, thats the problem.. cops are slow. Baseball bat+me=faster.. lol.

Rey The Great
05-04-2007, 01:57 PM
see but if do go up tp them theres a chance u be shot.get a sniper rifle and just shot from far away..and u wont leave the house :)

RightHandDrift
05-04-2007, 02:01 PM
See that's the thing, the first time they were there it was for just a few minutes, and some people might not even have noticed. the second time, I went out to get the plate # and see if anyone was actually in the car, and as soon as I peeked around the back of my condo they started to back out.

BradC
05-04-2007, 02:41 PM
Who's up for an all-night outside stake-out? Bring a few beers and make it an early cinco-de-mayo??

element10
05-04-2007, 02:42 PM
i'd pity the person who'd try to steal my turbo neon, **** dont run for more than a minute at a time, they wouldnt get very far haha

but seriously dude, i'm not sure what to tell you besides asking the police to keep an eye on your property, or think about getting some kind of alarm and putting it in the garage. I hate people who steal ****

HatchSurfer3
05-04-2007, 02:48 PM
Dude get a lion....people can get past a dog, but nobody ****s with a lion

cxrock16
05-04-2007, 02:50 PM

ahaaha grandmas boy

Ryza24
05-04-2007, 03:53 PM
you did the smart thing.. if there willing to stalk you and steal your car.. who knows what they have.. gun knife..etc.. next time thou.. take a paintball gun and shoot there car up from afar.. that'll show em

DoubleOughtCel
05-04-2007, 05:27 PM
you did the smart thing.. if there willing to stalk you and steal your car.. who knows what they have.. gun knife..etc.. next time thou.. take a paintball gun and shoot there car up from afar.. that'll show em

Yea, or just shine a laser pointer at them. :roll:

C4 the car and make their **** all blown to smithereens.

doug
05-04-2007, 05:40 PM
Yea, or just shine a laser pointer at them. :roll:

C4 the car and make their **** all blown to smithereens.

I like the way you think.

D Money
05-04-2007, 05:49 PM
Yo, Ebay has these like super crazy lazer points for $40. My friend brought one over and I was shinning it off of my neighbors house 10 houses down! You can litterally see the beam if you point it in the sky.

DoubleOughtCel
05-04-2007, 06:21 PM
Yo, Ebay has these like super crazy lazer points for $40. My friend brought one over and I was shinning it off of my neighbors house 10 houses down! You can litterally see the beam if you point it in the sky.

****, son.

Vypurr
05-05-2007, 01:27 PM
Well I spotted a car that fits this description but I am not sure about the tint. It was a white v6 with the black mustang lettering at the bottom.

Do you know the approx age or anything about the driver?

OutOfStock
05-05-2007, 01:48 PM
id sleep in my car if i were you.

agoodall
05-05-2007, 02:27 PM
time to buy some remote spike strips

Intercooled T
05-05-2007, 03:30 PM
in all seriousness, if you have neighbors that you're friends with, tell them and give them a picture or description of the car. you'll cut the odds greatly on getting a license plate or description. if you're not social, make a few fliers and put them in the neighbors mailboxes. its always good to put it in people's minds, you never know, someone might say "hmmm, why is that car parked out there?"

RightHandDrift
05-05-2007, 03:43 PM
in all seriousness, if you have neighbors that you're friends with, tell them and give them a picture or description of the car. you'll cut the odds greatly on getting a license plate or description. if you're not social, make a few fliers and put them in the neighbors mailboxes. its always good to put it in people's minds, you never know, someone might say "hmmm, why is that car parked out there?"

That is EXACTLY what I did, so I have a neighborhood watch in my condo community. There's only one way in and out, and I gave flyers only to about 20% of the houses, just the ones near me.

Intercooled T
05-05-2007, 03:55 PM
good, now that's someone who cares about their car! :)

JettaMan17
05-05-2007, 07:10 PM

ahhh i knew somebody was gonna whip that phrase out

good call

Hail2mee2
05-07-2007, 10:04 AM
Jesus man - that's ridiculous. I had my old hatch stolen 2 years ago; I'm still paranoid to this day. At least you have a garage though... and good thinking on the fliers idea. I live in a town so it wouldn't be all that easy.

BUT I hope someone spots them and they get what they deserve, whether it be from the police of some people on this forum haha

GLHWCU
05-07-2007, 12:04 PM
good luck bro and if you ever find out who they are.......im sure you can easily find 40 or 50 of us to...lets say "sit outside their place" if we can track it

Njsurfrgurl
05-07-2007, 01:05 PM
Ok first go get yourself one of these
http://www.airsplat.com/Images/GP-HGBB-189C.jpg
The gas model
Get a bag of .25 biodegradeable BB's
and unload on the mother f'er-i've cracked car windows with those bb's and put a few nice dents as well- actually f'd up my neighbohrs car after he key'd my bro's car
Since your in Pa they arent illegal like jersey and with the orange tip a cop will just yell at ya not arrest ya- hopefully :mrgreen:

OMGz Turbo
05-07-2007, 01:20 PM
Ok first go get yourself one of these
http://www.airsplat.com/Images/GP-HGBB-189C.jpg
The gas model
Get a bag of .25 biodegradeable BB's
and unload on the mother f'er-i've cracked car windows with those bb's and put a few nice dents as well- actually f'd up my neighbohrs car after he key'd my bro's car
Since your in Pa they arent illegal like jersey and with the orange tip a cop will just yell at ya not arrest ya- hopefully :mrgreen:

hmmm...firing a weapon...i wouldnt try it...but hey..

TurboDSMJ
05-07-2007, 02:34 PM
If you don't drive it that much, I'd honestly park it in the garage and take two wheels off and leave it on jack stands in the front. Only takes 10 minutes to put a couple wheels on. That way if they want it that bad, they have to tow it, and I'll be damned if everyone in your community including you sleeps through a tow truck backing up.

vbpDC5
05-07-2007, 05:53 PM
i saw that car driving around lansdale yesterday i think

SlideWayzS13
05-08-2007, 12:13 AM
I am with the "buying a lion" deal. Or if you dont want to go that far just get a "Beware of Lion" sign :lol:

All jokes aside..No front wheels FTW!

1gmfanatik
05-08-2007, 01:08 AM
That's some bull**** man...I hope you find out who it was for sure. I have two bats, one is metal, and a Springfield .45 that I keep next to my bed at night. God forbid someone messed wit my ride, or my place.

FYI, next time you suspect someones followin you, drive around in some weird circles around the block or somethin to see if they persue. I get crazy paranoid when I think someones followin me, hell I been chased before, don't even know why they were chasin me. lol...Had their highbeams on an what not..Anywayz..by driving around the block maybe they'd get bored and drive off, or realise that you see they're punk asses. Good luck man, hope you get em

CleanNeon98
05-08-2007, 01:28 AM
If you don't drive it that much, I'd honestly park it in the garage and take two wheels off and leave it on jack stands in the front. Only takes 10 minutes to put a couple wheels on. That way if they want it that bad, they have to tow it, and I'll be damned if everyone in your community including you sleeps through a tow truck backing up.

:iagree: that this is a good temporary solution. They will be stupid to try and steal parts of the car while its in the garage, or tow it cause the whole hood will wake up