PDA

View Full Version : I need advice on Rally Racing

Drew_887
05-01-2007, 08:59 PM
Hi everyone I need to find out some info for a friend of mine. He really wants to get into rally racing but doesn't know how to get started. Hes one hell of a driver and he wants to make a career out of it. Any info on how to get started in any kind of racing(Rally in Particular) would be big help.

Vypurr
05-01-2007, 09:00 PM
http://www.phillyscca.com

assault187
05-02-2007, 09:45 AM
go to rally school in north carolina...for starters, From there you can make connections.

Team-Oneil.com

also Go to rally america.com and find a rally near you and you can make connections from there as well

92dxman
05-04-2007, 12:35 PM
Rally is a very expensive game to play. It is really turning into a rich man's sport. My suggestion would be to check out rallycross. For that goto phillyscca.com and click on rallycross. Also goto specialstage.com which is one of the best resources when it comes to rallying in North America. Check out the event schedule and consider maybe volunteering the event. Stpr is coming up the first weekend in June up in Wellsboro, Pennsylvania.

cranshinibon
05-24-2007, 03:32 PM
in all honesty there are some great rally schools in florida and its ideal weather conditions for racing. though it is indeed an expensive game with having to replace a lot of parts after a race :-/

Glick
05-24-2007, 03:47 PM
Autocross is the perfect place to start for any type of racing. It teaches you the fundamentals that you will continually use throughout your career. That would be a good place to start. Getting into schools is an awesome idea as well.

foolio
06-04-2007, 07:50 PM
Here is a pretty good forum that most of the rally america guys hangout on. Most a the people are cool and can probably help you.

www.specialstage.com

Jodie