PDA

View Full Version : Car Show, Nifty Fifty's, Street Rd. TODAY 7/3

WhiteXFire
07-02-2005, 11:07 PM
Just got done playing mini-golf at Nifty Fifty's over on Street Rd. There is going to be a car show there tomorrow morning, 7/3, from 9am - 3pm.

Francesco
07-02-2005, 11:43 PM
damn...ill be @ e-town showing...

TalonTsi97
07-02-2005, 11:45 PM
Maybe i will try and stop by. I dont know what could show up. Maybe it will be worth it. Did it say what kind of car show? muscle, import or little of everythign?
Anyone else going?

WhiteXFire
07-03-2005, 01:28 AM
Website just says...
The 4th Annual “Nifty Fifty’s Classic”.
The sign just said something like lots of cars, lots of food, lots of fun, or something generic like that.

**Oh, btw, if you go to the website, www.niftyfiftys.com, there's something about hosting shows for car clubs, if anyone is interested in having an official TST show sometime.

BlackBulletTSi
07-03-2005, 07:30 AM
**Oh, btw, if you go to the website, www.niftyfiftys.com, there's something about hosting shows for car clubs, if anyone is interested in having an official TST show sometime.

I like this idea.

SilverTurboRidin
07-03-2005, 10:22 AM
It's a cool idea. But then we would have to look into trophy's.

And print out flyer's and everything.

Carshow's are alot of work, i have been there and done it. lol

CarbonIS
07-03-2005, 11:23 AM
that is a really god idea, maybe you could run it by troll marc, and
take some of the responsibility in finding trophy prices and a place for it
if it could be done this year.

S4toSTI
07-03-2005, 11:30 AM
I think i am going to nifty fifty's cause someone broke their phone *cough you know who u are i won't say it and embarass you *cough

BlackBulletTSi
07-03-2005, 11:32 AM
Oh damn didn't think about having to get money for damn trophies and what not. Still love the idea though and would want to roll with it.

TalonTsi97
07-05-2005, 12:27 AM
Anybody go? I wasnt able to make it but i was just curious what was there.

S4toSTI
07-05-2005, 12:15 PM
I was there for a second to drop something off saw carob is' car out front and saw SilverTurboRidin obivously cause i had to hook him up with some really illegal stuff (a nextel phone)

SilverTurboRidin
07-06-2005, 12:17 AM
I was there for a second to drop something off saw carob is' car out front and saw SilverTurboRidin obivously cause i had to hook him up with some really illegal stuff (a nextel phone)

****ing right!!!! yo that dudes IS300 looks badass in person that was the first time i have seen it upclose.

And Barry is one cool cat, never met him until the other day

S4toSTI
07-06-2005, 12:42 AM

*no cursing!* right!!!! yo that dudes IS300 looks badass in person that was the first time i have seen it upclose.

So did u do operation bring phone to service center yet...? Thanks dude for the cool cat compliment

CarbonIS
07-06-2005, 10:59 AM

*no cursing!* right!!!! yo that dudes IS300 looks badass in person that was the first time i have seen it upclose.

Thank you kind sirs

S4toSTI
07-06-2005, 11:02 AM

Thank you kind sirs
Your very welcome