PDA

View Full Version : bmw doing like 120 down quaker bridge road being chased by a cop

Vr-4-Life
04-19-2007, 10:21 AM
yep the title sums it up.. i was on my way to my buddys after getting off work at like 1030 last night then i saw a black bmw going fast as hell then about 200 feet behind him i saw a cop trying to catch up... if your on here did you get away?

cxrock16
04-19-2007, 10:44 AM
i doubt he would admitt to it on here haha.. but yeah there were so many cops out yesterday.. i must have seen like 10 people pulled over within a 2 mile stretch on 22 lastnight

Broken5hift
04-19-2007, 10:46 AM
ive done that before. but it was because i had to get to a bathroom before i **** my pants

bluengoldsti
04-19-2007, 10:51 AM
ive done that before. but it was because i had to get to a bathroom before i **** my pants

Lol. When I was a cop I pulled someone over who used that as an excuse to get out of a ticket. I gave him a warning bc he made me laugh.

Broken5hift
04-19-2007, 10:52 AM
Lol. When I was a cop I pulled someone over who used that as an excuse to get out of a ticket. I gave him a warning bc he made me laugh.

its true though! would you really wanna hand out a ticket while smelling mashed up poo in my pants?

cxrock16
04-19-2007, 10:57 AM
ew haha i wounder what the cop would do if you jumped out of the car and went in the grass b/c you had to go so bad

Broken5hift
04-19-2007, 11:00 AM
ew haha i wounder what the cop would do if you jumped out of the car and went in the grass b/c you had to go so bad

i dunno, but if he tried to mace me, id mace him....... with something far worse

bluengoldsti
04-19-2007, 11:05 AM
its true though! would you really wanna hand out a ticket while smelling mashed up poo in my pants?

Not really! I kind of knew this guy was telling the truth tho bc he had the cold sweats from trying to hold it in.

Njsurfrgurl
04-19-2007, 11:22 AM
yep the title sums it up.. i was on my way to my buddys after getting off work at like 1030 last night then i saw a black bmw going fast as hell then about 200 feet behind him i saw a cop trying to catch up... if your on here did you get away?

LOL i saw that guy too last night after i dropped food off to my mom who was working late- i'm surprised the cop chased him- after the one big accident years back cops in hamilton dont chase or well arent suppose to-oh well- hope it wasnt one of the cats from the meet at the dunkin over there- cause if so then that meet is gonna be done cause of that idiot

D Money
04-19-2007, 01:25 PM
the cops came to dunkin in full force to kick everyone out because they said we knew who the bimmer owner was and wouldn't tell them. lol

IntegrasAreBest
04-19-2007, 01:29 PM
lol it was packed last night when i passed by

wrxbert
04-19-2007, 01:59 PM
i was on qb road around 10:20 didn't see it, but i did see a huge turnout at dd

sherwood
04-19-2007, 03:22 PM
its always a huge turnout haha!! we stay cuttin up the whole time...and Dimitri!! YOU BOBCAT YOU!!!

Vr-4-Life
04-19-2007, 07:08 PM
i doubt the cop got him since your saying that they rolled up there trying to find out who he is.. plus i doubt that cop could even catch him. he was OUT, and yeah i cant believe how many cops were out last night

///MpoweredM
04-20-2007, 12:34 AM
wasnt me. My cars been getting warranty work done for the last 2 weeks.. Damn bmw stealership..:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

blackvr4
04-20-2007, 03:42 PM
thats pretty sick, ive always wondered if i could out run the cops, but never tired cause it usually a dumb thing i get pulled over for like no front plate or loud exhaust or something. but that sounds pretty sick rich. u shoulda tried to race him ;)

btw when are we putting those 450s in?

Animsteve
04-20-2007, 09:40 PM

:rofl: i know the feeling well.

Vr-4-Life
04-21-2007, 07:28 AM
thats pretty sick, ive always wondered if i could out run the cops, but never tired cause it usually a dumb thing i get pulled over for like no front plate or loud exhaust or something. but that sounds pretty sick rich. u shoulda tried to race him ;)

btw when are we putting those 450s in?

haha the 3k is being fixed.. i was in my del sol... it sucks too. 3snj is meeting today and i have no car :(

and soon. i gotta save money cuz im moving out in june..