PDA

View Full Version : another spot. Turbo black IS300 @ SJU

cmr076
04-10-2007, 12:56 PM
ive seen his car every time im with my girlfriend at saint joes, hes near the drexel arms apartments, its black, black rims, CF hood and a biggg front mount, and a greddy looking exhaust, also cars all tinted out. then i was driving near my parents house in chestnut hill in my protege and he passed me, i couldnt see the driver because of the tint. are you on here? this car is also pretty sick and ive been meaning to post up about it but kept forgetting. haha i always park the X3 right near it whenever were at the drexel apartments and start talking about the car and the girl friends like "why dosent his hood match the rest of his car, you guys are so ghetto i dont understand why u like it so much." haha ****ing girlfriends

Gorilla Unit 33
04-10-2007, 01:27 PM
is it possible this could be the same guy that had his turbo IS300 with windows yellow tinted? and arround the same area

cmr076
04-10-2007, 01:47 PM
i know this guys has a banner on the front window (forget what it says) and small decals on the 1/4 windows. i thought maybe some of the lexus guys might know him.