View Full Version : Barbeque in Bucks

DropTopChevy
06-28-2005, 12:35 PM
Im looking to set up a Barbeque in Macclesfield park
http://www.lowerbuckslacrosse.org/directions_home/macclesfield.htm
They have grills and it a nice big open park in Bucks County
All i want is a possible date that is conveinent and also a nice day
From there we can decide what to bring
Just an idea for a big get together to encourage people to drive that extra mile for [/b]Food

Miller

smoger
06-28-2005, 02:30 PM
if you want assistance in keeping track of who is coming and who is bringing what, feel free to use the event planning on www.midatlanticsrt.com

then you would just have to link to the event and everyone can add themselves to it and specify what they are bringing

just a suggestion :thumbup:

sfd
06-28-2005, 02:58 PM
if we have a meet there, we MUST get a soccer game going. ahhh memories of owning humeville travel :finga: :supz:

max2k1
06-28-2005, 03:01 PM
if we have a meet there, we MUST get a soccer game going. ahhh memories of owning humeville travel :finga: :supz:

up yours :finga: we beat your more than once :wiggle:

DropTopChevy
06-28-2005, 04:08 PM
Im down with a soccer game but its been a while since i played :-\
Football? anything? idk?

Miller

TROLL
06-28-2005, 04:14 PM
hey if you still want to do this then cool but we're going to be having another Tyler State Park Meet that you should check out in the upcoming events section.
bryan

DropTopChevy
06-28-2005, 04:21 PM
I had no clue about the last meet at tyler and i was there with some friends and i was like why are there so many srt4's and wrx's then timmy told me later that they was a meet DOH!!! I will go to this one, I wanted to suggest Macclesfield cause its flat land and you can do sports and there are charcoal grills and covered picnic tables. Volleyball nets+ Soccer goals
What was at the Tyler Meet?
Its just a suggestion for a place for food and activities?

Miller

DropTopChevy
07-26-2005, 03:23 PM
Just wanted to try to get this flying again. I need ideas for a date cause i dont want to have it too close to the tyler meet.

Miller

SilverTurboRidin
07-26-2005, 03:53 PM
ok well the tyler meet is on the 7th