PDA

View Full Version : 3 evos different times and locations

Twinz
04-05-2007, 12:15 PM
driving around yesterday i spotted 3 different evos all in gennerally the same area...all with different wings (or wingless) ha

1. was a white wing-less evo with dealer temp tags on it...around 1pm turning onto rt1 south from oxford valley rd. (by the mall)

2. was either a dark charcoal or black evo...looked stock, comming through the mall parking lot near red robin around 2pm

3. was a red evo with a lancer wing, which i've seen around quite a few times, but i figured i would add him in...this one was on oxford valley road as well..near best buy headed toward rt1 around 4:30pm

all were nice, all seemed basically stock though, hard to tell since they were all just drive by's..anybody on here?

2000MRDC2
04-05-2007, 06:17 PM
white wingless one was this kid chris he hangs out with tiff a lot and the red lancer winged one i see all the time.

Twinz
04-06-2007, 01:46 AM
yea i've seen the red one at least once a week in the past month or so, first time i ever saw the white one...but the guy apparently just bought it...there is another white wingless one rollin around too, with a carbon fiber hood that a saw last week a few times