PDA

View Full Version : My experience w/ Precision(kinda long)

GSXDCY
06-23-2005, 04:28 PM
Well i talked to Troll at absolute about how everything went down with him at PD tuning and I also talked to Justin (Eviloution) about his car being tuned there also, I called both PD and Turbotrix, Turbotric dyno was booked until July and PD could take me right away.

My GSX was having knock problems that was retarding timing has much has 15 degrees, the car needed to be tuned with the afc and 550s installed, and when kitting boost the car would just fall flat and not accelerate like it should have. They charged me a flat rate to find the knock problems and they kept in touch the whole time while that was going on. He fixed the air leaks and let me know about 2 bad lifters. They also dyno tuned the car and had in running perfectly sooner than expected. All and all I would recommend Precision to anyone whos looking for some dyno time.

with the 14b the car dynoed at 232awhp and 232 ft lbs at 14psi with the bad lifters still pulling top end timing

Aaron
06-23-2005, 04:50 PM
Yea, Troll admitted his situation was "unique."

TalonTsi97
06-23-2005, 08:24 PM
Sounds good, do you mind saying how much everythign cost?

GSXDCY
06-23-2005, 09:10 PM
No i dont mind, with everything they did to find and fix the problems plus the dyno tuning time(2 hours) the total bill was $475

sfd
06-23-2005, 09:20 PM
seems like money well spent IMO. someone fixing leaks and telling you any problems and fine tuning on a dyno for a few hours is well worth $500. 3 dyno pulls for $100 isn't gunna cut it for many people.

GSXDCY
06-23-2005, 09:50 PM
yea i have nothing but good things to say about the guys over there, they didnt keep me in the dark about anything