06-21-2005, 10:48 PM
just kidding, im just startin crap

FeeJ
06-21-2005, 11:58 PM
yeah but our girls are good at it too :finga: :finga:

dont like NJ go to new england and be a bitch lol

Francesco
06-22-2005, 12:18 AM
Jersey...don't get me started, i hate this state...but the minute i leave it i miss it...its a lose/win battle...ill probably never leave this state :(

xEJ20x
06-22-2005, 12:27 AM
I have my reasons to leave and reasons to stay.

Amusingly, one of the reasons to leave is also reason I seem to stay. :roll:

Francesco
06-22-2005, 12:45 AM

we will make our own east coast drifitng chapter...no need to move to Cali, will just bring that stuff here empty pocket underground style :thumbup:

xEJ20x
06-22-2005, 12:47 AM

we will make our own east coast drifitng chapter...no need to move to Cali, will just bring that stuff here empty pocket underground style :thumbup:

I wasn't speaking of anything automotive thats keeping me here.

97TSi
06-22-2005, 08:27 AM
A female perhaps?

I hate all the shoobies that rip on Jersey all the time, but as soon as summer hits they decide to cram our highways and biways on their trek to pack our beaches.

Not to mention Pennsylvanians can't drive :finga:

xEJ20x
06-22-2005, 11:14 AM
A female perhaps?

Isn't that always the case?

Francesco
06-22-2005, 02:06 PM
A female perhaps?

Isn't that always the case?

you know it is with me...theirs always a crazy psycho that gets in the way of me leaving this state :(

SexyDSM95
06-22-2005, 02:07 PM
Awww man I was seriously going to say something too...damn you! lol

xEJ20x
06-22-2005, 02:23 PM
Awww man I was seriously going to say something too...damn you! lol

And I couldnt even begin fathom what that would be.

SexyDSM95
06-22-2005, 02:57 PM
I <3 you!

xEJ20x
06-22-2005, 03:07 PM
I <3 you!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No, seriously. What were you goin to say.

Francesco
06-22-2005, 10:35 PM
Im curious also...

scott@revitup
06-26-2005, 12:42 PM
you guys still suck

Zeropistonz
07-06-2005, 11:34 PM
lol this post rocks

XxGarbSxX
07-10-2005, 01:56 AM
Hey, I love Jersey. What other state is cool enough to drop the "New" in its name? You don't see people calling New York "York", or New Mexico "Mexico" (that one is understandable though) or New Hampshire "Hampshire" or the area of New England "England". What other state has 5 Wawa's within walking distance to your house? Yea, PA has Wawa's, but not 5 within walking distance of your house (trust me, I did the counting, and then did the walking). What other state can you hit up 6 or 7 24hour diners in one night and only spend like $30 including tips? Where else are the gas prices as less unreasonable as ours? There is a reason Jersey is the most densely populated state in the country, and that reason is because Jersey kicks ass. I <3 Jersey

Dave
07-10-2005, 02:14 AM
Hey, I love Jersey. What other state is cool enough to drop the "New" in its name? You don't see people calling New York "York", or New Mexico "Mexico" (that one is understandable though) or New Hampshire "Hampshire" or the area of New England "England". What other state has 5 Wawa's within walking distance to your house? Yea, PA has Wawa's, but not 5 within walking distance of your house (trust me, I did the counting, and then did the walking). What other state can you hit up 6 or 7 24hour diners in one night and only spend like $30 including tips? Where else are the gas prices as less unreasonable as ours? There is a reason Jersey is the most densely populated state in the country, and that reason is because Jersey kicks ass. I <3 Jersey

wawas AND dunkin doughnuts.

Zeropistonz
07-10-2005, 02:55 PM
I post this with tongue in cheek hehe :D

http://www.almink.com/humor/njsucks.html

Dave
07-10-2005, 06:25 PM
hmmm wonder where he was living, i had many of the same complaints about texas

XxGarbSxX
07-11-2005, 02:10 AM
Really the only thing that pisses me off about Jersey is the car insurance and the offramps on 42 where you can get on/off one way but not the other. Other than that, I love Jersey. I especially like not having to pump my own gas. He probably lived in North Jersey. It smells funny up there.

JoeScooby
07-11-2005, 01:31 PM
not pumping my own gas really pi$$es me off. Dewd always drops my gas cap on the car, no concern what so ever. I already yelled at 2 kids for looking like they did it on purpose. PLUS I usually sit there for a minute of 2 after its done pumping cuz the pukes are out conversating in their little hut. F OFF pump your own gas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:finga: :finga: :thumbdow:

XxGarbSxX
07-11-2005, 04:17 PM
In the amount of time it takes you to get out of the car, go inside, wait in line, pay, and get back to your car, the attendant is usually done and you're on your way without having to get out of your car, and most of the time it saves you time. It especially kicks ass when the weather sucks. But the dropping the cap on the car isn't a big deal for me because my car doesn't have a place to hold the gas cap.

nickmahhh
07-11-2005, 07:51 PM
not pumping my own gas really pi$$es me off. Dewd always drops my gas cap on the car, no concern what so ever. I already yelled at 2 kids for looking like they did it on purpose. PLUS I usually sit there for a minute of 2 after its done pumping cuz the pukes are out conversating in their little hut. F OFF pump your own gas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:finga: :finga: :thumbdow:

:iagree: i hate not pumping my own gas as well. the damn russians just throw the thing out of the car. Plus I hate waiting so that pisses me off even more :thumbdow:

JoeScooby
07-12-2005, 09:27 AM
In the amount of time it takes you to get out of the car, go inside, wait in line, pay, and get back to your car, the attendant is usually done and you're on your way without having to get out of your car, and most of the time it saves you time. It especially kicks ass when the weather sucks. But the dropping the cap on the car isn't a big deal for me because my car doesn't have a place to hold the gas cap.

I use a debit card, so i pay at the pump "Slide n Fill" :rock:

S4toSTI
07-12-2005, 10:28 AM
Ok they never click the gas cap enough and then i get check engine lights and get pissed off and when when i now get out and tighten it more they are all like i tighten it enough no need to do it again sir and i am like noo you didn't but have a nice day jacka55.

SilverTurboRidin
07-12-2005, 10:38 AM
Reason's i hate jersey.
1. State troopers. Really big PITA
2. They cant drive for ****.
3. They have front license plates, come on isnt one enough?? In a high speed chase he aint seeing your front...unless your trying to run in a garbage truck or something.
4. Fat bichz in bikini's......Need i say more? When at the shore everyone thinks they are skinny.
5. Old people wearing speedo's :cry:

xEJ20x
07-12-2005, 01:32 PM
Ive been from Maine to Key West.
There are places I like better and places I never wish to return to.
But I always come back to Jersey.
Until I decide where to move to, here I stay. Mostly cause my friends are still here.

2002WRXSTi
08-21-2005, 04:33 PM
I dunno, lived here in NJ most of my life but did Michigan for a very brief sprint and Florida for a bit. I almost like Fla a bit more as NO INSPECTION!!!

Forgot my gripe with NJ....DMV! that and Taxes....

Alex1
08-21-2005, 06:00 PM
I just cant stand the high insurance.

NBP05RSX-s
09-06-2005, 03:54 AM
NJ sucks. Philadelphia born and raised, until i was 18 and unfortunately now i inhabit jersey for a few more years. The reasons jersey sucks are:

1) People with 8 second reaction time to green light or person in front of them now moving
2) Jersey-ites lack of depth perception (me coming on the road at 60 and you pull out where you can get your car in the lane in front of me, but now i must stand on my brakes to avoid ass reaming you)
3) Jersey cops have a lack of real crime to bust, so they hide in forests/back alleys/trees/outer space and camp with their radar on. They get chubbies busting people doing 52 in a 50. Gimme a break.
4) Not being able to pump own gas results in many Check engine lights because of the failed tightening, and small knicks from them just non chalantly brushing the gas pump tip around my gas door area...
5) Jersey Devil harassing me when driving thru the pines
6) Fu©king BEACH TAGS....dont charge me to use a coastline you asshole. Maybe i should charge people SIDEWALK TAGS for walking on my sidewalk....fookin ridiculous
7) GET THE FU©K OUT OF THE LEFT LANE...the left lane is not your coma "i am just cruising and dont feel like doing anything but going straight" lane. If someone comes up on you while your in the left, get over, its not personal, you dont need to enforce the speed limit, just get over. If i am doing 1,000,000mph and someone happens to be doing alittle faster, i will get out of left and let them pass. Dont be a dickbag. There are plenty of cops camping around to catch the speeder, dont try to be a hero. (refer to #3)
8) Jersey is called the garden state because of its gardens of ass planted up and down the turnpike....damn it stinks.
9) New Jersey has the most oil and petrochemical plants in the US. For being a relatively small state it sure as hell dirties up the place.
10) Everytime i want to visit a real city or see cool people i now am charged money (bridge tolls)...no wonder no one has to pay to come into NJ...who would?
11) Front license plate...ugly and unecessary.
12) Jug handles in some areas, left turns allowed in others. Pick a system and stick with it.
13) Camden and Trenton are your only sizeable southern/central Jersey cities. Both of which i wouldnt risk riding my huffy in. N1ggas done stole my bike.
14) North Jersey is just an extension of NY. Except sh1ttier.

The only redeeming factor of NJ is for some reason, god allowed you to have an atlantic coastline. The Atlantic ocean Rocks, not you for being located along it. Your beach is pieces of smashed up rocks from the atlantic, so dont claim the great beach as a product of jersey. The only products of jersey are tomatoes and over zealous police.

smoger
09-06-2005, 08:46 AM
1. To the person who said pennsylvanians cant drive.. you gotta be kidding me.

2. To the person who complained about pennsylvanians going to the shore,.. if it wasnt for philadelphia and new york, new jersey would be a landfill. basically you owe eveything to us.. if we wanna use your beaches,.. god dammit we're gonna use em. its the least you can do.

3. still on the beach issue.. true that its nice to have any beach within 2 hrs of home, but who are we kidding.. as far as beaches go, jersey beaches are HORRIBLE. so you guys really cant brag about anything there..

OutOfStock
09-06-2005, 10:55 AM
"Slide n Fill"

Thats what she said....

SexyDSM95
09-06-2005, 11:46 AM
Reason's i hate jersey.
1. State troopers. Really big PITA
2. They cant drive for ****.
3. They have front license plates, come on isnt one enough?? In a high speed chase he aint seeing your front...unless your trying to run in a garbage truck or something.
4. Fat bichz in bikini's......Need i say more? When at the shore everyone thinks they are skinny.
5. Old people wearing speedo's :cry:
You have no room to talk about fat chicks in bikinis. And don't be knockin' the old men wearing speedos those are my future investments...err husbands.

the mike
09-06-2005, 06:48 PM
There could be a lot worse places to live.

I do not <3 Rednecks.

G1GSX
09-06-2005, 07:09 PM
for the most part this is true from that link someone posted atleast 90% of the girls from nj i know are like this except the HIV and Hooker part i dont know anyone like that lol.

Your typical Jersey girl is shallow, trashy, loud, and has more issues than a magazine stand. Even the hookers are rude!

Even though Jersey girls like to pretend they are fair maidens, they lead the nation in the percentage of women who are infected with HIV.

Eddies ES1
09-07-2005, 07:43 AM
the only killer is insurance.

97TSi
09-07-2005, 09:03 AM
Your typical Jersey girl is shallow, trashy, loud, and has more issues than a magazine stand.

And this is unique to Jersey?

Alex1
09-08-2005, 01:15 PM
And this is unique to Jersey?

From what I hear... yes :lol:

JoeScooby
09-09-2005, 12:09 AM
I lived in brooklyn NY for 17 years of my life, I saw the difference between females almost immediatly. The only thing that was pretty much the same was the loud mouth.

ho1ywars
09-14-2005, 08:30 PM
jersey beaches are HORRIBLE.

if our beachs are soooooooooooooooo freaking bad, then why do you idiots drive three to four hours just to come to them...and then PAY to get on them.

why does mtv, WMMR, WYSP, WPST bring there beach houses to the JERSEY shore.. instead of some cabin in westbumble****.

what the **** do you have in PA... coal? taverns? ****ing fields of nooooothing everywhere..
the only good thing you guys have going for you, is philidelphia, and the jersey shore rocks the socks off that.

so suck it.

smoger
09-14-2005, 10:48 PM
if our beachs are soooooooooooooooo freaking bad, then why do you idiots drive three to four hours just to come to them...and then PAY to get on them.

because its the closest beach there is??

why does mtv, WMMR, WYSP, WPST bring there beach houses to the JERSEY shore.. instead of some cabin in westbumble****.

mtv: skanks are good for ratings and jersey has plenty
local radio stations.. why would they have a beach house outside the area they serve?

what the **** do you have in PA... coal? taverns? ****ing fields of nooooothing everywhere..
the only good thing you guys have going for you, is philidelphia, and the jersey shore rocks the socks off that.

actual cities, history, a major road/nascar course, mountains, left turns, roads that are not highways, roads that have names instead of numbers, cars without extra holes in their front bumpers, something better for cops to do than pulling over speeders, will smith, our own sports teams, stadium seating movie theatres, stuff to do other than eating bowling or drinking,absolute steaks meets, Cars at Carlisle, the sweetest place on earth, and the list goes on and on

so suck it.[/QUOTE]

bjc26
09-15-2005, 11:17 AM
actual cities, history, a major road/nascar course, mountains, left turns, roads that are not highways, roads that have names instead of numbers, cars without extra holes in their front bumpers, something better for cops to do than pulling over speeders, will smith, our own sports teams, stadium seating movie theatres, stuff to do other than eating bowling or drinking,absolute steaks meets, Cars at Carlisle, the sweetest place on earth, and the list goes on and on

so suck it.

Okay... Half of those things are associated with just about every state, not just Pennsylvania. Every state has their positives and negatives, face it.

97TSi
09-15-2005, 11:34 AM
will smith

ahhaha

smoger
09-15-2005, 01:17 PM
im suprised it took that long for someone to catch that :rofl:

smoger
09-15-2005, 01:18 PM
Okay... Half of those things are associated with just about every state, not just Pennsylvania.

..except jersey :lol:

bjc26
09-15-2005, 02:07 PM
Let me break down your comments to show that "Jersey" has half of those things.

actual cities - Plenty of actual cities, should I start naming? Not only do we have cities but we have townships and boroughs. Fancy isn't it.
history - My town and just about every town around mine has historical societies dating back just as far as any in pensylvania.
a major road/nascar course - Should you really be proud of nascar? Are you one of those die hard fans? Does this nascar thing go hand in hand with your left hand turn comment?
mountains - We have "mountains" in jersey, maybe not of the same elevation as in PA but there are some here.
left turns - I make a left turn on my way to work everyday, does this not count? You weren't too specific on that one.
roads that are not highways - don't even start on this one, what do you have 76, 476, patp, route 1, route 30, ne extension, goes hand in hand with your numbered roads comment
cars without extra holes in their front bumpers - so we have license plates on the front, at least our cars don't get beat to **** on a daily basis like those in your wonderful city of philly.
something better for cops to do than pulling over speeders - with less crime it gives them more time to bother out of state'rs.
will smith - haha
our own sports teams - we do have our own sports teams but we tend to support other teams based on our location.
stadium seating movie theatres - do any movie theaters not have this now?
stuff to do other than eating bowling or drinking - how about gambling down in a.c. or going to the beach?
absolute steaks meets - Maybe because the people that started the site are from pennsylvania?
I could go on and on... This is one of those battles that just never ends. Like I said every state has their own positives and negatives, jersey does share them, believe it or not.

smoger
09-15-2005, 02:22 PM
Let me break down your comments to show that "Jersey" has half of those things.

actual cities - Plenty of actual cities, should I start naming? Not only do we have cities but we have townships and boroughs. Fancy isn't it.
history - My town and just about every town around mine has historical societies dating back just as far as any in pensylvania.
a major road/nascar course - Should you really be proud of nascar? Are you one of those die hard fans? Does this nascar thing go hand in hand with your left hand turn comment?
mountains - We have "mountains" in jersey, maybe not of the same elevation as in PA but there are some here.
left turns - I make a left turn on my way to work everyday, does this not count? You weren't too specific on that one.
roads that are not highways - don't even start on this one, what do you have 76, 476, patp, route 1, route 30, ne extension, goes hand in hand with your numbered roads comment
cars without extra holes in their front bumpers - so we have license plates on the front, at least our cars don't get beat to **** on a daily basis like those in your wonderful city of philly.
something better for cops to do than pulling over speeders - with less crime it gives them more time to bother out of state'rs.
will smith - haha
our own sports teams - we do have our own sports teams but we tend to support other teams based on our location.
stadium seating movie theatres - do any movie theaters not have this now?
stuff to do other than eating bowling or drinking - how about gambling down in a.c. or going to the beach?
absolute steaks meets - Maybe because the people that started the site are from pennsylvania?
I could go on and on... This is one of those battles that just never ends. Like I said every state has their own positives and negatives, jersey does share them, believe it or not.

wow, way to take a joking post waaaaay too seriously.

..jersey is still the armpit of the country though. :mrgreen:

G1GSX
09-15-2005, 02:47 PM
You cannot argue with nj people face it they live in a state with tap water you cannot drink and a land fills up hill of the well's they get the water. 40% of the state is red necks with pickup's , then you have the trashy beach’s and I can say that because I don't use them I would rather drive an extra hour. If it was not for the beaches and the states around nj supporting it, nj would be a bigger landfill then it already is plan and simple. In addition, as for the girls I will not even comment on them because girls from pa are just as trashy as the nj ones.

smoger
09-15-2005, 02:53 PM
You cannot argue with nj people face it they live in a state with tap water you cannot drink and a land fills up hill of the well's they get the water. 40% of the state is red necks with pickup's , then you have the trashy beach’s and I can say that because I don't use them I would rather drive an extra hour. If it was not for the beaches and the states around nj supporting it, nj would be a bigger landfill then it already is plan and simple. In addition, as for the girls I will not even comment on them because girls from pa are just as trashy as the nj ones.

haha in that case my girl must be doubly bad,.. shes from jersey and lives in pa :lol:

markley02
09-15-2005, 03:18 PM

Wow, I would like to know where you get your facts from. Jesrey has the 4th best drinking water in the country

bjc26
09-15-2005, 04:00 PM
NJ also has what was rated as the Best City/Town in the US to live in for 2005 (Moorestown). NJ also had more towns on the list then PA. Markley is correct, NJ tap water is actually cleaner then PA, especially philly. You are most likely used to the different chemicals that still reside in your water, therefore making "Jersey" water taste different.

G1GSX
09-15-2005, 04:01 PM
Tell that to all the people getting sick from the well water in Nj i guess you don't watch the news much.

bjc26
09-15-2005, 04:25 PM
People who are foolish enough not to properly monitor their private well water often get sick, this isn't limited to NJ. The majority of the state no longer relies on private well water and instead relies on processed groundwater. The people getting sick are getting sick because they think their water is "free" and don't bother to test the water on a regular basis. There is a large difference between groundwater processed at a water treatment plant (you pay the price for clean water) and well water that private well owners drink. Know your facts. I don't have to watch the news to know about it, I design water treatment piping and facilities.

97TSi
09-15-2005, 04:40 PM
I don't have to watch the news to know about it, I design water treatment piping and facilities.

owned

mitsugirl420
09-21-2005, 12:42 PM
i love the pizza and i love our accents!

i lived in fl for a year and everyone always told me how they loved my accent.. i dont think i have one though?! lol

also the traffic sucks, and paying the tolls suck, and ciggerettes are too much

DropTopChevy
09-21-2005, 01:42 PM
I hate those circles they have in jersey but they are good for drifting around and besides that im cool with jersey cause i was born there and they have cheaper gas +1

Miller

XxGarbSxX
09-22-2005, 11:26 AM
I've lived in Jersey for 18 years and 3 months of my life. The other 9 months were spent living at Drexel. I must tell you that the tap water in Philly is some of the worst water I've ever had. I drank the tap water the 3rd day I was there and then didn't touch it for the rest of the 9 months. I'd rather drink Nestle water (those of you that have had Nestle water understand how bad it is). I had my mom bring me bottles of Poland Spring water for those weekends of heavy drinking, because I wouldn't drink the tap water. I actually prefer Jersey tap water to Brita water. As far as the no left turns thing, that's mainly on 70, 73, 38, and portions on 42 in Sicklerville. I wish they'd make 30 (White Horse Pike) like that. And as for the cops only pulling over speeders, that's not true. They pull you over for making illegal left turns when you're supposed to be using the jughandle. And if that's such a big problem, get a radar detector. And congratulations. You have Will Smith. Guess you didn't know we have Jon Bon Jovi and Bruce Springstein.

DropTopChevy
09-23-2005, 01:18 PM
Who? Must be too young?

Miller

mostasteless
09-23-2005, 02:53 PM
i lived in fl for a year and everyone always told me how they loved my accent.. i dont think i have one though?!

We don't, It's everyone else who talks funny :wink:

the mike
09-23-2005, 07:29 PM
Who cares, at least we're not Arkansas. What have THEY done lately!! :)

XxGarbSxX
09-24-2005, 01:11 AM
Who? Must be too young?

Miller
Dude, you gotta be ****tin me. I'm 19 and I know who Bon Jovi and Bruce Springstein are. Old Bon Jovi is the ****, I've never really listened to Bruce Springstein, but what I've heard of him is pretty good. It's better than Will Smith.

bahnstormer
10-16-2005, 11:19 PM
teh front plate thing and the left lane suv's goign slow are
my 2 complaints...i can deal with teh rest