PDA

View Full Version : AEM EMS for Evo 8 & 9

201Motorsports
03-09-2007, 03:00 PM
We have a couple AEM EMS for both the Evolution 8 and Evolution IX in stock and ready to ship out to you. We're offering some great pricing on these so hop on this today!!

PM me if you're interested in one!
http://www.201motorsports.com/images/P/AEMProgrammableEMS-06.gif

AEM's Evo Plug and Play Engine Management System (EMS) is a user-programmable full standalone ECU. Replacing your Evo's stock ECU with an AEM EMS is simple, it literally plugs directly into the stock wiring harness. The AEM EMS's Windows-based software makes tuning, injector scaling, and sensor calibration a simple process. User-Defined templates make tuning the AEM EMS even simpler, as you can establish quick keys to speed up the tuning process. While professional tuning is required, the Evo EMS also comes with stock base maps, to get the car running, and speed along the tuning process.

The AEM EMS standalone ECU for the Evo is infinitely adjustable, and with the large variety of available sensors (i.e. MAP, EGT, IAT, etc.) advanced tuners can set vehicles up for advanced, more complex features. Using the optional built-in AEM UEGO wideband, or an external wideband, the AEM EMS has the capability to auto-tune fuel curves. In addition, the datalogging capabilites of this system are second to none.

Features:

Direct replacement for factory ECU-No additional wiring or hardware necessary, installs in minutes and uses all the Factory Sensors
16/32 Hybrid high-speed processor, NEW Automatic fuel mapping, w/ Onboard 512kb Datalogger
10 Cyl Sequential Fuel Injection
5 Dedicated Coil Outputs
16 General Purpose Outputs
7 Definable Switch Inputs
4 EGT Inputs w/Fuel Control
2 Step Launch Control
Soft Cut Rev Limiters
Full Idle Control
Wet or Dry Nitrous Control
Definable Knock Control
Boost and Knock Control
Forced induction compatible
Base maps included
Simplified, intuitive user menus, interactive, user-friendly manual, runs on Windows-based software

201Motorsports
03-19-2007, 02:43 PM
A few left for both the 8 and the 9

201Motorsports
04-12-2007, 07:24 PM
I know, I know... these aren't JDM... but they're still sweet. Who needs an EMS?

201Motorsports
05-01-2007, 06:17 PM
We sold out of the VIII version and we only have one IX EMS left!