PDA

View Full Version : Carbing Under Panel for the Evolution

201Motorsports
03-07-2007, 11:23 AM
We have a couple of these bad boys in stock! Carbing's Under Panel is made of aluminum and is an awesome replacement for the OEM plastic panels. This piece will create more downforce and help with the cooling of fluids ;) In addition to this, you can speed up installs/adjustments since you only need to loosen 6 bolts in order to drop this under panel! Holy convenience, Batman!!

http://201motorsports.com/images/CarbingUnderPanelEvo.jpg

Price: $190 shipped

201Motorsports
03-19-2007, 02:43 PM
We have one left

201Motorsports
04-12-2007, 07:20 PM
Yea... we got more in. JDM +1

201Motorsports
05-01-2007, 05:54 PM
2 more went out :mrgreen:

redline
05-01-2007, 06:04 PM
are these for the VIII or IX. I hear they both will work but need a little fab if it is too be interchangable (According to Evo-m How-to's) also do you know if they will fit with a Buschur downpipe and HPF LICP? Thanks

201Motorsports
05-01-2007, 06:10 PM
are these for the VIII or IX. I hear they both will work but need a little fab if it is too be interchangable (According to Evo-m How-to's) also do you know if they will fit with a Buschur downpipe? Thanks

It works for all Evos... As far as the Buschur downpipe goes, as long as it fits with the stock undertray it should fit the Carbing no problem.

Here's the info on the fitment issues with the various models:

1) You'll need to remove your factory underbrace or cut a square in the panel that's approximately 2"x2".
2) The ACD hardline interferes with the bracket so you'll either need to slightly bend the line for clearance or make a notch in the bracket to accommodate the line.
3) Aftermarket Front Mounts will need to be removed for initial installation, but if you run the stock FMIC it doesn't need to be detached. You'll need to modify your mounting bracket if your aftermarket front mount required the trimming of the stock undertray.

redline
05-01-2007, 06:17 PM
So 05/06 will need a slight modification to fit. I will be in touch. I was going to cut a sheet metal peice myself and mount it to protect my oil pressure and temp sending units from road hazards. From the picture it looks like it will cover the oil filter. Anyone?

201Motorsports
05-01-2007, 06:19 PM
Sounds good to me :) Your oil filter will be covered and you'll also need to remove it for oil changes.

201Motorsports
06-08-2007, 03:29 PM
I have 2 more of these available if any of the Evo owners are interested :)