PDA

View Full Version : b-series cams?

jdm free
03-06-2007, 11:05 AM
i was lookin on jhpusa.com a reputable site for honda performance and jdm parts and they have these high perfomance vtec cams that can be compared to sk2 cams n buddy club spec III cams, anybody know anything of them

http://www.jhpusa.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21_31_41_246&products_id=815&osCsid=586d07a2b7d26efa6359cdf2b32f5fd9

CHR!S
03-06-2007, 11:35 AM
i havent heard much about these cams, they look like some sort of knock-off of the skunk2 design. in all honesty i wouldnt trust non-descript products like these cams (which dont really show any manufacturer). i would stick with either getting blox, skunk2, or buddy club.

jdm free
03-06-2007, 11:11 PM
so blox is a recomended company
ive posted about them on h-t and got hated on about them(i knw its h-t)

IntegrasAreBest
03-06-2007, 11:34 PM
try buddyclub's!

CHR!S
03-06-2007, 11:39 PM
so blox is a recomended company
ive posted about them on h-t and got hated on about them(i knw its h-t)

blox cams are nice, i feel like comparing them to crower's, but im not too sure if thats where they belong. if you have the money, buddy club 3's for the best powerband, unless you run skunk2 pro cams.

na is best!
03-06-2007, 11:39 PM
dont mess with them.... why risk it? i can get you some buddy club 4 cams for around 490... not sure how much the 3's run....i wouldnt go with blox either.. not that they arent good but i havent really seen anyone running them and there is probably a reason why...dont order anything from jhpusa... i got a shop that can beat any of their prices... i would say stick with skunk2 or buddy club.. or jun if you got the $$$

CHR!S
03-07-2007, 01:34 AM
dont mess with them.... why risk it? i can get you some buddy club 4 cams for around 490... not sure how much the 3's run....i wouldnt go with blox either.. not that they arent good but i havent really seen anyone running them and there is probably a reason why...dont order anything from jhpusa... i got a shop that can beat any of their prices... i would say stick with skunk2 or buddy club.. or jun if you got the $$$

buddy club 4's are too aggressive to run on the streets in a daily. i drove a friends car for a couple days with bc 4's and it was terrible. theyre too agressive of a cam to be driven on the street. jun = baller

na is best!
03-07-2007, 03:31 AM
:mrgreen: maybe it was his tune... i have seen many buddy club 4s and skunk 2 proseries 2 run as daily drivers....i wasnt really recomending them.. just saying how much i can get them for if he was intrested... i just got mines....but you are right.. they are pretty agressive... i love em though.. i have a pic of my bc4 cams laying next to some b16 cams... they are HUGE!!:mrgreen:

jdm free
03-07-2007, 08:23 AM

im trying to spend like $350 on cams so i could probly find blox that cheap, i have been looking for used cams but really cant find anything

CHR!S
03-07-2007, 12:36 PM
:mrgreen: maybe it was his tune... i have seen many buddy club 4s and skunk 2 proseries 2 run as daily drivers....i wasnt really recomending them.. just saying how much i can get them for if he was intrested... i just got mines....but you are right.. they are pretty agressive... i love em though.. i have a pic of my bc4 cams laying next to some b16 cams... they are HUGE!!:mrgreen:

well it was his tune, 240whp/175wtq with a fully built 2.0L itr motor with itb's. not the greatest for a daily, but fun :)